Pages:
Author

Topic: LEAFCOIN - NEW UPDATE AVAILABLE - DIGISHIELD + FLATREWARDS + CHECKPOINTS + MERGE - page 35. (Read 74822 times)

mcg
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
 i guess it will be same for 1 sat.
mcg
Activity: 280
multileaf please delete zh_language,set the default to english,chinese display garbled!
Our Multibit client - Multileaf - is completed: http://leafco.in/multileaf-win32-latest.zip

This is a light wallet that doesnt require you to store the complete blockchain.

It uses SPV method for transactions.

Enjoy

ps. we will release for mac soon.

good
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
Do you thing LEAF will rise again and 2 satoshi is the bottom?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
yes, very important to not delete the wallet.dat AND ALWAYS HAVE BACKUPS!

One backup of wallet.dat is not enough Smiley I have wallets on 3 different mass storages.... just in case Cheesy

I did my lesson at the beggining of mining adventure so now I know that this file is important Cheesy
mcg
yes, very important to not delete the wallet.dat AND ALWAYS HAVE BACKUPS!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
My wallet won't update.  I noticed that there's a new version out so I downloaded but it still says 3 weeks behind.  Any way to fix?  I did leave it off for a while (obviously) and I'm guessing not updating promptly is what caused the issue.

- close client
- goto %appdata%\leafcoin
- delete everything EXCEPT wallet.dat
- start client
- let it sync ( may take a while )

Very Important, if u lost your wallet.dat, u lost all coin in this wallet
mcg
My wallet won't update.  I noticed that there's a new version out so I downloaded but it still says 3 weeks behind.  Any way to fix?  I did leave it off for a while (obviously) and I'm guessing not updating promptly is what caused the issue.

- close client
- goto %appdata%\leafcoin
- start client
- let it sync ( may take a while )
copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
Activity: 322
Our Multibit client - Multileaf - is completed: http://leafco.in/multileaf-win32-latest.zip

This is a light wallet that doesnt require you to store the complete blockchain.

Enjoy

+1
mcg

Enjoy

mcg
we tested 4 crowdfunding platforms this evening.

crowdtilt, wordpress one, itprism and goteo.

we will test a couple of other systems tomorrow.

signing off... 2h30am

why signing off???Leaf coins birth time is the Chinese New Year period,So China does no fire up!!I actually really like the leaf together,I  in the China BTC38 every day giveaways,look http://www.coin38.org/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2162&extra=&page=1 Now every one currency market is not good!I hope that we should adhere to!!

was just signing off for the day Smiley today working at leaf again

ps we appreciate your efforts taxli

signing off... 2h30am

why signing off???Leaf coins birth time is the Chinese New Year period,So China does no fire up!!I actually really like the leaf together,I  in the China BTC38 every day giveaways,look http://www.coin38.org/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2162&extra=&page=1 Now every one currency market is not good!I hope that we should adhere to!!
mcg

signing off... 2h30am
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Go Leaf! We are at bottom. Now - in 2014 -to the sky and the moon!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
This is just my opinion but I think that if you want to buy cheap LEAF then put whatever you can at 2 sat buy order.  Look at the total amount of Leafcoin compared to the Coins that have hit 1 sat.  Plus with the 4 blockhalves Leaf has had each Block is only 32,500 Avg. now instead of the original 500,000.  It will take over 3 years to mine less then 50% of the Leafcoin that we've already Mined in 6 weeks.

The Math is really on our side.  So if you want your buy orders for Cheap Leafcoin to go thru then put them at 2 Now or if you wanna you can put at 1 and see how long it takes to get thru 2 Billion Coins hahah   Smiley 

Who would you guys prefer to get most of these cheap coins?  The Leafcoin supporting Community, or the Whales that are manipulating as many of the Alts as they can on Cryptsy?  It really comes down to the feelings and Actions of the Majority so please take that into Consideration....

On a side Note, Another Exchange scammed Us and ran off with everyones Bitcoin and Altcoins today..Coinmarket.io was generally considered a decent small, new altcoin Exchange too.  Is anyone else tired of us Working Folks, Miners, Cryptocurrency Supporters being the ones always getting Scammed and losing what We worked Hard for by the Few Bad Apples and Scammers around here?  One thing we can start doing is Actively NOT Supporting OR Endorsing Pump&Dumps and all those Twitter Groups out there promising the World to the folks that follow their advice.

I was expecting to eventually see some buying, instead of a slow fade to the bottom.
The Math is really on our side.
Time will tell, good luck.
Activity: 281
how is it possible there are going to be added such coins as CAGE and not LEAF to mintpal ?

LEAF is very much live. The market is very down now.

Mintpal will add LEAF when they have enough votes.
Pages:
Jump to: