Pages:
Author

Topic: LEAGUE OF LEGENDS PREDICTION THREAD! LCS North America - page 3. (Read 7021 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I just kind of a little bit confused about this thread. The pictures shows was a dota and league of legends right? what does that mean? While playing dota or league of legends am I have a chance to earn bitcoin, or am I gonna apply betting in the games. I just don't get it actually, not sure about it.

Where do you see dota here?
Activity: 1022
I just kind of a little bit confused about this thread. The pictures shows was a dota and league of legends right? what does that mean? While playing dota or league of legends am I have a chance to earn bitcoin, or am I gonna apply betting in the games. I just don't get it actually, not sure about it.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
I didn't know about this thread either. I will be following it as well. Might even throw in my own picks. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
Only noticed this thread today. I really like League of Legends, but I usually only play the game, and don't bet much, because I don't know top teams very well. I guess I will start following you thread, maybe I can add some profit on top of the fun I already have from playing the game.
By the way, do you think you could add some stats of your progress, on your first post, or thread title?
NA LCL will start soon here is some info!

Stay tuned! Smiley

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
I really like the SK Telecom T1 Team especially Faker but feels sadden when Marin leaves but that does it there would be people that would go and come, and then on November 29th, Faker, Bang, Wolf, Blank, kkOma and L.i.E.S re-sign with the team. Duke, Bengi and PoohManDu leave at least Peanut and Huni has join the Rosters there would still a chance in winning but we can never tell.
Is it poissble on your site to Bet on the all-Star event this dezember?
and if yes can i Bet on team Ice/fire or just on the single games?

Yes,by the time All star comes 8th of December nitrogensports.eu will probably have the lines for those matches Smiley
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Is it poissble on your site to Bet on the all-Star event this dezember?
and if yes can i Bet on team Ice/fire or just on the single games?
No big matches today but at least we place some bet.

League of Legends - Continental League

Betslip : https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/738b0edd29Jd3NGRUJBeEFQMTBPZ1d6YkQ3Zz09/r/568750/

Without a doubt free BTC

Pages:
Jump to: