Pages:
Author

Topic: LEAGUE OF LEGENDS PREDICTION THREAD! LCS North America - page 5. (Read 7021 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Im really suprised we havent busted in these b01s a lot! Day 2 was a beast!

New tips comming out in about 4-5 hours.

i just follow some of your bets. .
where can i find the bet slip?
--EDITED--
Nevermind i found it .Cheesy  wish us lucK!

We did okay 2/3 in these opening b01 matches! Tips for day 2 comming later!
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
In tomorrows game October 1 2016 at 6:58 AM I think I will bet on Cloud 9 VS SK Telecom T1 (map 1) in favor for the SK Telecom, I think I'll bet on 0.05, then I'm gonna win 0.01215 according to my bet slip but If I would bet in favor for cloud 9 for 0.05 I would win a bigger price of 0.14245, but I think the favor on this fight would go to SKT I didn't watch their practice game on what kind of strategy they would apply but I think faker would rise to the top of the fight!
Activity: 616
To God Be The Glory!
i just follow some of your bets. .
where can i find the bet slip?
--EDITED--
Nevermind i found it .Cheesy  wish us lucK!
Activity: 616
To God Be The Glory!
i added this thread to my watch list since im a player of league of Legends since the beginning. i just want to know do you give prediction on were we could bet, i see that you can predict who might win.

it would be great help if you give us tip to BTW i just register under your refferal. i didnt know it is allowed refferal links here in gambling discussion. Cheesy
Got a lot of matches starting in about a week. #Hype

No league matches today guys,stick around Smiley
legendary
No matches for today guys Smiley Stick around and join my skype group if you have any questions https://join.skype.com/nfB4P1ScqvYy

Waiting for a match bet and I think there is a match in September 29, I have made my account and will wait for the match so I could bet on the upcoming match for the League Of Legends please help me in every prediction that you made OP thanks

This is my account and CS GO are the only available event.
No matches for today guys Smiley Stick around and join my skype group if you have any questions https://join.skype.com/nfB4P1ScqvYy
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 4224
http://www.riftherald.com/2016/9/5/12800656/splyce-uol-lol-eu-lcs-gauntlet-2016-worlds-unicorns

splyce win vs uol Sad i'm a UoL supporter.. hail to splyce, very good match
legendary
I am searching for LOL betting and then I saw the DOTA 2 bet thread and I think I will hook up in this thread for a while wish there would have live games for Monday so I would surely bet on my favorite team! and I will leave a post so this thread could be save on my Watchlist thanks!
No League of Legends action today,exicting B05 tommorow between Freeecs and Samsung.

Pages:
Jump to: