Pages:
Author

Topic: LEAGUE OF LEGENDS PREDICTION THREAD! LCS North America - page 4. (Read 7021 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
SKT showing us why they are the best team of all time!

From Quarter-Finals matches we went perfect

SemiFinal + Final aswell!

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Semis are over,as in quarterfinals we got both wins in semis aswell!

Im going with SKT1 untill the end.

Betslip : https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/99e0af9eUwyaHZ6VkpOc1hCTkJGQnZkcGtEZz09/r/568750/

perfect win mate thanks for that, now another bet and i will place everything, good luck.
Semis are over,as in quarterfinals we got both wins in semis aswell!

Im going with SKT1 untill the end.

Betslip : https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/99e0af9eUwyaHZ6VkpOc1hCTkJGQnZkcGtEZz09/r/568750/

Activity: 756
Worlds are going into 3rd week with Semifinal matches.

My betslip : https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/d1eabacWmpSdTRsTHc1bEMyd21NZmRqZ24vdz09/r/568750/

Had a perfect run in quarterfinals,cant wait to watch SKT vs Rox match. Gl with your bets!

i followed you with this bet mate i know you understand this game better from us a we make this journey up to the semis just hope we will going to win again and you will continue providing good tips until the final game, good luck to us buddy thanks a lot.
Worlds are going into 3rd week with Semifinal matches.

My betslip : https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/d1eabacWmpSdTRsTHc1bEMyd21NZmRqZ24vdz09/r/568750/

Had a perfect run in quarterfinals,cant wait to watch SKT vs Rox match. Gl with your bets!

4/4 for quarter final matches

Semi-Final matches

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2016 : ROX vs SKT
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 23, 2016  : SAMSUNG vs H2K

Everything is moving as expected right now, Rox vs SKt is a match im looking forward to!

Quarterfinal matches are going well for us,both Samsung and Skt1 won us some bets. Here is another one for Rox vs Edg

Betslip : https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/37ad954bys5WUtLLzFpcVpkWHBSRy9Pc1Bpdz09/r/568750/

legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 4224
Splyce is out of world league..

SSG seems the favorite team
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
I would Never thought that SKT would lose to Flash Wolves! that was a shocker for me, I haven't make a bet on that fight thought, because of my busyness but my first bet was a success,

But in the October 6 upcoming match I would now bet on G2 VS ROX Tigers where the favor would go to ROX Tigers for 0.02 BTC.

It was suprising to me aswell,i was okay with it on the one hand because a friend of mine made a bold statement that SKT would go on to win the worlds witohut a single loss. Regarding ROX vs G2 match i think that is a safe bet! In that group A we got all the teams at 2-1 score while G2 is last with 0-3 suprisingly. So unless they wake up and stary playing better this is rox  all day.

It was really a great fight and never really expecting that win though and I also had a friend who's into League Of Legend just like me but I never watch the championship so I am not very familiar with the teams standing and what team could make it to the finals so he is my only way to recognize what team is the best to bet on but he is not into bitcoin so i made a decision in betting my bitcoin with SKT1 or ROX tiger because that is his opinion of the best team to bet on.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1885
Metawin.com
Following one of your bet I dont know much about LoL but it seems much more fast pace than dota which I enjoyed watching. ahq esport is 2-1 they have better record than h2k so they should have their 3rd win on this match. Good luck  Betslip
I would Never thought that SKT would lose to Flash Wolves! that was a shocker for me, I haven't make a bet on that fight thought, because of my busyness but my first bet was a success,

But in the October 6 upcoming match I would now bet on G2 VS ROX Tigers where the favor would go to ROX Tigers for 0.02 BTC.

It was suprising to me aswell,i was okay with it on the one hand because a friend of mine made a bold statement that SKT would go on to win the worlds witohut a single loss. Regarding ROX vs G2 match i think that is a safe bet! In that group A we got all the teams at 2-1 score while G2 is last with 0-3 suprisingly. So unless they wake up and stary playing better this is rox  all day.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

Pages:
Jump to: