Pages:
Author

Topic: [LEARN] BBCode Lessons & Tutorials [+tutorial videos!] - page 3. (Read 42595 times)

Activity: 889
Merit: 60
This is exactly what i was looking for. I've been trying to figure this out by myself by sending messages to myself with bbcode. If i had any merit i would give it to you because this is so cool what you're doing! Thank you very much.
copper member
Activity: 172
Merit: 7
Excellent post, thank you. Also, if you are doing translation, you can simply get the "quote"  for the original ANN thread, and translate the words in that. THis way, you do not have to deal with BB code when translating.
Hello, your signature design is very beautiful, can you tell me what design, or send me a signature code. OK?
copper member
Activity: 172
Merit: 7
OP, I have a question here. What's the differences between BBCode and Markdown? Is BBCode easier than Markdown or vice versa?
HI,Your signature design is very good. Can you give me a signature code?
Activity: 321
Merit: 20
Thanks, your post is very helpful and detailed for newcomers in Bitcointalk who want to spend a little effort to new comments and make them more pleasure to read.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468
Just want to add up another tool to quickly get colour shades and this one is much more easy tool and slightly advanced then the one I previously used to work with: https://codepen.io/jasesmith/pen/rZmKQG
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
Is there any other way to select multiple ASCII characters to change colors?

Now, i don't know what is the specific colors of each ASCII characters

After that post, I studied and look more informations about the BBcodes. Also, I created a topic about "how to make signatures using BB codes" and here's the link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tutorial-paano-gumawa-ng-signature-using-bbcodes-original-content-4495717

I would like to Thank @roslinpl for sharing his/her ideas.
legendary
I always wish that there should be a any kind of lessons and tutorials so that we all investors who belong from a country where very few people know about bitcoin forum and use it as a medium to earn money can easily learn some skills and knowledge from those who have better knowledge in this filed and also having a great rank.And you make my wish come true thank u so much for this favor that you done for all of the investors of bitcoin forum.The lessons on BBCode and tutorial videos help all of us very much when we watch it and learn all the things from that videos and keep them in use while working on BBCode.

Hey,
making your wish come true is a part of my existence ;-)
Thanks, it means a lot.

Best wishes.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I always wish that there should be a any kind of lessons and tutorials so that we all investors who belong from a country where very few people know about bitcoin forum and use it as a medium to earn money can easily learn some skills and knowledge from those who have better knowledge in this filed and also having a great rank.And you make my wish come true thank u so much for this favor that you done for all of the investors of bitcoin forum.The lessons on BBCode and tutorial videos help all of us very much when we watch it and learn all the things from that videos and keep them in use while working on BBCode.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 547
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Excellent post, thank you. Also, if you are doing translation, you can simply get the "quote"  for the original ANN thread, and translate the words in that. THis way, you do not have to deal with BB code when translating.

? translation? I'm the author.
What do you mean?

Best wishes.

He was pointing out the little trick for ANN thread translators that they can use the quote feature to get the BBCode of the original post and then translate the content, without the need of caring out the bbcode's formatting.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
██████████████████████████████
██████████████
████████████████
██████████
██████
████████
████
██████
██
████
███
███
███
██

██
██
████
██████
████
█████
██████████
█████████
█████
████████████
██████████
Activity: 688
Merit: 101
i wish to learn this stuff quickly, lol . i try the "Lesson 5: BBCode Drawing Basics lvl.II, Exercise: Selected ASCII characters for our BBCode image: ░ and █" and im happy to follow and do what it says, but one thing i cant understand, itry to create 2 rectangle but its never seperate, what ever i do the second rectangle always show below the first one. i think i miss something in this tutorial, maybe i should go and read again from the top.  Cheesy

Hello,

It seems you have a problem with table columns.

An example of: "How to draw a thing next to another thing Smiley "

████████
████████

████████
████████
or

████████    ████████
████████    ████████
Code:
[table]
[tr]
[td]
[font=Monospace][size=2px]
████████
████████
[/td]
[td]
████████
████████
[/td]
[td]
or
[/td]
[td]
████████    ████████
████████    ████████
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Best wishes.

oh, its really breaks my head into two, but i want to learn so i will continue learning, by the way this is my first work. sorry for this lol

and what is the meaning of TD and TR? i saw it on the code.
legendary
Excellent post, thank you. Also, if you are doing translation, you can simply get the "quote"  for the original ANN thread, and translate the words in that. THis way, you do not have to deal with BB code when translating.

? translation? I'm the author.
What do you mean?

Best wishes.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
Excellent post, thank you. Also, if you are doing translation, you can simply get the "quote"  for the original ANN thread, and translate the words in that. THis way, you do not have to deal with BB code when translating.
legendary
i wish to learn this stuff quickly, lol . i try the "Lesson 5: BBCode Drawing Basics lvl.II, Exercise: Selected ASCII characters for our BBCode image: ░ and █" and im happy to follow and do what it says, but one thing i cant understand, itry to create 2 rectangle but its never seperate, what ever i do the second rectangle always show below the first one. i think i miss something in this tutorial, maybe i should go and read again from the top.  Cheesy

Hello,

It seems you have a problem with table columns.

An example of: "How to draw a thing next to another thing Smiley "

████████
████████

████████
████████
or

████████    ████████
████████    ████████
Code:
[table]
[tr]
[td]
████████
████████
[/td]
[td]
████████
████████
[/td]
[td]
or
[/td]
[td]
████████    ████████
████████    ████████
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Best wishes.
Activity: 688
Merit: 101
i wish to learn this stuff quickly, lol . i try the "Lesson 5: BBCode Drawing Basics lvl.II, Exercise: Selected ASCII characters for our BBCode image: ░ and █" and im happy to follow and do what it says, but one thing i cant understand, itry to create 2 rectangle but its never seperate, what ever i do the second rectangle always show below the first one. i think i miss something in this tutorial, maybe i should go and read again from the top.  Cheesy
legendary
Hello. I sent you a PM but maybe you are too busy doing some designs. Would like to say thanks for posting a tutorial on how to create signature using BBCODE. It helped many people like me

Aside from thanking you, I would like to ask a question regarding colors. Lets say for example, I want to create the logo of bitcoin using BBCODE, how would you pick the exact hexadecimal value of the color?? Are you using any color picker tool or any website to know the exact value of the color?? Hope I deliver it correctly Cheesy

Thanks for answering to my question  Smiley

-LogitechMouse

P.S. Found solutions on the internet already Smiley. I will just wait for your next lessons and thanks again Smiley

Hello,

it depends on a situation.
If I need to create a BTC logo I'll use #FF9900  Wink
In many cases I just check the 'brand color' or I use a color picker from Chrome Tools for Developers.

Best wishes.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036
Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
Hello. I sent you a PM but maybe you are too busy doing some designs. Would like to say thanks for posting a tutorial on how to create signature using BBCODE. It helped many people like me

Aside from thanking you, I would like to ask a question regarding colors. Lets say for example, I want to create the logo of bitcoin using BBCODE, how would you pick the exact hexadecimal value of the color?? Are you using any color picker tool or any website to know the exact value of the color?? Hope I deliver it correctly Cheesy

Thanks for answering to my question  Smiley

-LogitechMouse

P.S. Found solutions on the internet already Smiley. I will just wait for your next lessons and thanks again Smiley
legendary
Can you help me correcting this code?

It looks like 'this' because of: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17336272
'Table Glitch' won't occur while wearing the signature.

Read tutorials.

You'll be able to correct your code on your own.
You just need to learn a bit more. ^_^

(PS. It seems your signature exceeds the allowed height. Remove 'email' link or add 'email' to other line of text.)

Best wishes.
Pages:
Jump to: