Pages:
Author

Topic: Learning a new language - page 15. (Read 14192 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
February 04, 2018, 08:20:30 AM
The most simple method to learn a new language is to learn the basic alphabets first then learn the basic words in that language, then have a chat often with someone strong in that language and you will learn fast.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 04:40:24 AM
There are actually online course about learning a language of your choice. Or better yet, you watch video tutorial or any tutorial that best suits for your needs.
Activity: 43
February 04, 2018, 02:01:54 AM
Don't concern about the grammar and try to learn as many foreing words as you can. and you can read books and web forums, watch films and will learn grammar gradually

This is a great advice to start learning a language. The grammar will come along the way as you read more at the language.
Activity: 4
February 04, 2018, 01:42:23 AM
You can learn new language by playing games, and watch some movies. And the benefit, you can be translator and increase your knowledge
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
RedKLess
February 04, 2018, 01:12:49 AM
i learn english from movie and TV series, also learn other language like korea and japan from drama
not really fast to make me speak fluent but really helping, i watch i heard i know, thats effective
watching is one of my hobby btw  Grin
Activity: 143
February 04, 2018, 12:06:12 AM
I want to learn korean language and thier hangul writing. And the steps that I consider for me to learn it even the basic one is to watch korean dramas and listen to korean song, in that way I can mimic how they pronounce a word also In learning their language I also learn a bit of their culture, so it will be easier to get along with them if ever i have a chance to go to korea,  and lastly I want to study korean language with profer education so that i can understand more the korean language.  That's my step for understanding other language.
Activity: 116
February 03, 2018, 10:02:41 PM
For me, my first step is to become closer to one that who knows more language especially to the people that have experience communicating  like Korean, Russian, Mexican or even a japanese. it because more language you know the more it is great.
Activity: 5
February 03, 2018, 08:23:15 PM
In this case i dont think learning new language is easy but i think if you with them you can adopt it
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg
February 03, 2018, 08:18:34 PM
I suggest that for you to learn a new language you must enroll in classes or online tutorials. Then read more books watch movies or read articles on the net with that language.
Activity: 9
February 03, 2018, 08:17:36 PM
Just understand it's really important for you. if you have necessity you will definitely do it just for yourself. as for me, the best option to remember new vocabulary - understanding of its obligatoriness
Activity: 336
February 03, 2018, 07:25:31 PM
 Roll Eyesкypcы, либo caмoизyчeниe языкa нeплoxoй вapиaнт, нeмнoгo ycилий пpилoжить нyжнo)
Activity: 7
Merit: 1
February 03, 2018, 06:51:07 PM
In my opinion to learn other language online is better than pay a teacher.
Activity: 44
February 03, 2018, 02:35:12 PM
for me especially to learn a new language is to first master the core vocabulary.
This will make it easier for me to get the foundation of the new language being studied.
If you do not want to try, your skills will not improve.
Activity: 12
February 03, 2018, 01:35:10 PM
it is also important to have contact with that language every time (music, movies, books)
Activity: 210
Merit: 4
February 03, 2018, 12:48:05 PM
Practical is not always ideal. It is practical to get a language partner or chat mate, usually they want to learn english, then ask them to teach you what language they speak. The ideal way is to actually find a reputable language school, so that you will have guidance from language instructors, and if the language you are learning have an official exam like IELTS, JLPT or TOPIK, go to a review center and take the exam. In the end of all that, practice makes perfect. You will forget whatever you learn if you don't continuously use it.
Activity: 72
February 03, 2018, 10:05:43 AM
Japanese language is interesting to learn about it.
Activity: 8
February 03, 2018, 09:41:15 AM
In my opinion to learn other language online Duolingo website is one the best methods.
Activity: 20
February 03, 2018, 08:26:33 AM
for me the best method of learning a foreign language is to get into the country. When you're surrounded by a new one, you better remember. A good way is to watch films in a foreign language and go to school.
Activity: 22
February 03, 2018, 08:23:28 AM
Learning a new language is better for us
Activity: 14
February 03, 2018, 08:20:16 AM
For me, learning new language is a good idea because it will take you to places. I would personally want to learn French and Spanish.
Pages:
Jump to: