Pages:
Author

Topic: Learning a new language - page 17. (Read 14192 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 4
January 21, 2018, 11:40:55 AM
In my opinion, learning a new language is very insteresting and funny. I have learned English when I was prep school (it must be 5 years ago  Grin). Yeah it was really funny because we were speaking each other and our foreign teachers. We had a conversation club for improve our speaking skills.

By the way I got a different language lesson when i was 3rd. It's called Spanish  Grin Grin Spanish is the hardest language in the world ( in my opinion Grin Grin) I passed B+ but it was realy hardddd.

Whatever, Learning a new language is a successful behavior.
Activity: 653
Merit: 183
January 21, 2018, 09:53:19 AM
Hello,
How to we learn a new language?
What is the most practical method of learning a new language?
What are the methods of learning that you apply and benefit you?
Learn to use for entertainment purpose.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 07:47:19 AM
The best effective way to learn new languages is first
know the basic language of the country you wanted
to learn,second is watch movies so you can mimic there
languages,third practice always and the last one is try to
talk to someone who also know how to speak that language.
Activity: 8
January 21, 2018, 07:14:28 AM
Visit language course. You will have improvement for sure.
Activity: 238
January 21, 2018, 07:07:16 AM
As a matter of fact, extraordinary compared to other approach to learn new dialect is the utilization of online networking and applications that you could introduce. Likewise, if there is an audit class that would be accessible It will be an extraordinary preferred standpoint to take in more and speedier. Utilize google, and youtube,moreover alot time for your survey. Center is the key! In the event that you would like to pick up something, you can do It. Set a goal,sacrifice and you'll get what you need. Goodluck.
Activity: 45
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 05:51:09 AM
Have you tried Rosetta stone? or Pimsleur approach?
Also try to play an audiobook in a language you want to learn while you sleep.
They say it help you remember better and the unconscious mind is able to retain them in your long-term memory.
Activity: 116
January 21, 2018, 04:26:08 AM
a) taking classes or working through a good book
b) speaking to children in that language
c) listening to dialogues in that language or watching clips in that language
d) Duolingo, Ankidroid or similar apps that help to boost your vocabulary
e) practice translating texts from that language
Activity: 196
January 21, 2018, 04:10:56 AM
If you want to speak a new language fluently you should do the following:
You have to learn the sentence, reduce the learning of words and you have to memorize the sentence. This helps you communicate more fluently. Every day you should listen to many times and reread the conversation, answer the questions. That is a good way to learn a language.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
January 20, 2018, 04:37:38 PM
Listening to something and then reading that aloud. Also learning about or practicing grammar may be beneficial.
Activity: 104
January 20, 2018, 04:12:28 PM
very important to learn a new language, the more we insight the language the more we are easy to communicate with people of different languages or different countries.
how very much, can be self-taught or tutoring to foreign language teachers.
Activity: 159
January 20, 2018, 02:31:11 PM
we should give high attention to the language when we learning a new language.it will be little bit hard.
Activity: 28
January 20, 2018, 02:22:28 PM
Hello,

Hello. One method i know is to find the translation of your favorite poem to that language. Preferrably when you were a kid.
Also, ive learned many japanese words and the basic constructions of their sentences when I watched anime.
Cause nothing beats learning while enjoying.

And lastly, its easier to teach someone who's eagerly interested and passionate about it.
Activity: 25
January 20, 2018, 02:01:39 PM
if you learn autodidark
must find a lot of sources of information, through videos or watching movies, and memorize the dialogue Grin
Activity: 181
January 18, 2018, 01:28:21 PM
Hello,
the only best way to learn a new language is to go to where the language is or we should use that language in our life and for that we need a partner, I can speak english with english speaking method to my girl friend who is smart speaking english
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
January 18, 2018, 12:30:35 PM
Hello,

most effective way to learn another language is to live on the place where people using that language as their first one and try too interact with them and talk to them every time and ask them if you can have a hand from them and learn their language in the best way!
Activity: 121
Play2Live presale starts on 25th January
January 18, 2018, 12:06:31 PM
Hello,

Try to watch movies, serials on language what you want to learn with subtitles on your native language.
Activity: 126
January 18, 2018, 12:00:27 PM
Learning a new language is not easy. It takes patience, interest,practice, determination and hardwork in order to be successful.
Activity: 32
January 18, 2018, 10:01:08 AM
Hello,

I try to watch / listen has much as possible movies and music in the specific language. If possible try to stay couple weeks/months in this language speaking country or at least find people who speak it to train with.
Experience is the best teacher.
Activity: 106
January 18, 2018, 09:39:38 AM
Following this thread. I’m also trying to learn a new language lately (chinese). Hopefully this thread will help me a lot.
Activity: 315
January 18, 2018, 09:07:54 AM
Depends on what language you want to learn.. The best thing to do is enroll yourself and take what language you want. Unless you will go and stay in a  particular country of you choice and stay for a few months so you learn the language of that particular country or place.
Pages:
Jump to: