Pages:
Author

Topic: Learning a new language - page 22. (Read 14192 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
July 26, 2017, 08:31:15 AM
Trying to learn new language is very nice and most interesting but that will succeed when staying with the native talkers for long time one years and more .

Not really. A lot of people learn more than two languages without immersing in the native tongue with native people. Practice makes perfect. Try to go attend a language course or seminar and practice with your friends and colleagues.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
July 26, 2017, 08:25:16 AM
Trying to learn new language is very nice and most interesting but that will succeed when staying with the native talkers for long time one years and more .
Activity: 406
Merit: 254
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
July 26, 2017, 07:59:49 AM
I want to share you a few tips on how i learned spanish language,  the first thing that i do is that i keep myself to read and discover new things that is related on what i am doing, i never give up and i keep pursuading myself to learn and not to do things that can distruct me like cellphones, tablet or etc. Always think positive and remember that you love what you're doing because if you don't like what you do then what is yhe purpose of learning that language.  Different language can help us to talk from the people that is foreign it  keep us understand what they say and do you know that this is the way to easily find a job.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 26, 2017, 07:26:45 AM
If you are trying to learn a new language,

• Firstly, you have to stop thinking with the language rules of your mother language. Every language has a different dynamic and soul.
  • You have to catch a good harmony with the pronounciation of the new language.
  • Never forget that, if you don't talk with anybody with who is a native speaker or a good speaker of the new language, you can never talk that language properly and as a result of that, you can never be a person who really know that language.
  • You should follow a lot of news sources in that new language, and you shouldn't afraid of about the translation. You can reach easily the news sources with different avaiabilities of translation on social media.
  • If you see a word which you don't know, you should really search that word in a digital or printed dictionary. If you don't that, your word accumulation never imroves.
  • Yes, we are living in the age of technology, you can learn the meanings of the words from internet quickly, but i think, everybody should have a printed and satisfying dictionary.
  • You can learn a language own your own, yes, but if you go to a language course, believe that, you can learn the language more detailed and systematic. Also I believe that, it is the best way to start making good conversations in the new language with your teacher and the people who are trying to learn the language like you.
  • And finally, maybe the most important ones, do that job with a strong discipline and never give up! Cool

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
July 26, 2017, 04:32:25 AM
yes i have interesting to learn new language.like French language.

in my life i'll try to learn at least 5 languages. if we are gone some where

then we need to talk to that language. so we  should try to lean different languages.
Activity: 8
July 26, 2017, 04:17:18 AM
i have interest to learn different languages. if i have possibility in my life  i have to learn 10 languages.

i have interest to learn in Spanish, french, Italian language, chines language, and some more.

present i knows three languages. im trying to get learn 10 languages in my life.
Activity: 239
July 23, 2017, 07:02:17 AM
Try to familiarize with the language basic semantics and its pronunciation. Also read particular material that will aid you to achieve it such as reading articles, book and other writings in that particular language.
I have been dying to learn a new language aside from my mother tongue and english. I would like to learn Korean or Japanese. I am familiar with some of their words but I want to learn more so I got to watch different tv series from korea or japan without subtitle.
Activity: 352
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
July 23, 2017, 04:18:29 AM
Try to familiarize with the language basic semantics and its pronunciation. Also read particular material that will aid you to achieve it such as reading articles, book and other writings in that particular language.
Activity: 29
July 22, 2017, 02:25:08 PM
It's really easy to learn if you're just thrown into a situation where you're forced to pick it up, dad learned english when his brother brought him from asia and basically threw him into his small corner store in NYC and within 3 months he learned a language he never knew before how to speak.
Activity: 5
July 22, 2017, 09:52:46 AM
For learning new languages ,one should have interest towards that  language.
Try to watch movies and songs of that language.
Or try to talk with people who knows that language.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 22, 2017, 09:50:59 AM
The more practical and easy way to learn a foreign language is to live in that place for a period of time or communicate with persons that are from this country.If this is not possible then may be more difficult to truly understand this language so you can understand and speak  fluently.If you are begginer you have to buy some books and study till you are in an indemediate level.Then it would be also helpfull to hear thsi language (songs,movies,podcast) and keep a contact otherwise possibly you will forget the language..
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 22, 2017, 06:41:40 AM
base on my experience, specially on asian languaages the key is to watch their local films or series. try to learn first the basics like greetings and salutations.
they the common nouns then your on your way learning it. the gestures and expression will came out naturally. but if you want proper training then go to crash courses.
Activity: 145
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
July 22, 2017, 06:32:02 AM
Learning a new language is very interesting and useful, but I think it's much better if you live in that country and constantly communicate with its residents in a foreign language.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
July 22, 2017, 05:10:08 AM
Hello,
How to we learn a new language?
What is the most practical method of learning a new language?
What are the methods of learning that you apply and benefit you?

I say try Duloingo and Try the app called Tandem, you can meet new people and help each other
Activity: 7
July 22, 2017, 02:56:50 AM
For me watching movies in the language in the movie.
By learning words from dictionary.
Talking with that language people regularly.
Activity: 18
July 21, 2017, 07:52:27 PM
If you have enough money try living in that place. It will be hard as hell, but i'm pretty sure you'll learn to speak (mainly) it quite right.
Activity: 21
July 21, 2017, 07:05:59 PM
Always go for a language that is far away from your own, else its just replacing a vocabulary.

good advice
Activity: 42
July 19, 2017, 09:40:32 AM
If you can take a class from a professional teacher, you will learn faster.

Spend an hour a day, reading, listening watch movies in that language. Write down and learn 5-10 words everyday.
Activity: 28
July 19, 2017, 09:27:15 AM
Always go for a language that is far away from your own, else its just replacing a vocabulary.
Activity: 23
July 19, 2017, 09:07:28 AM
In  addition to indonesia..i study also english and new language  i want to learn  is japanese
Pages:
Jump to: