Pages:
Author

Topic: Learning a new language - page 32. (Read 14192 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 257
February 05, 2017, 12:08:19 AM
Hello,
How to we learn a new language?
What is the most practical method of learning a new language?
What are the methods of learning that you apply and benefit you?
Get a short book and learn from it, there are many courses with a gigantic amount of books, videos and stuff but that is useless, get a small book first where you learn the basics and then begin to use the language in your everyday life, watch movies and TV shows on that language try to read the local forums here in bitcoin talk.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
February 04, 2017, 10:32:25 AM
Hello,
I am learning a new language is English. Learning new languages is very useful in the current era. For learning to good I think you should find a local teacher to learn or you can learn online on the internet.
The learning method is beneficial that I'm apply is learning new words every day and spent about 3-4 hours to practice grammar. Besides, I also  practice speaking skill everyday . And the most important thing is you have to work hard, if lazy you will not have success
Activity: 630
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 04, 2017, 06:46:14 AM
I would prefer Japanese since I always watch anime so i can watch raw/unsub anime without problem. Moreover If i decided to go there it will be a relief
Activity: 264
February 04, 2017, 04:14:43 AM
Hello,
To begin any language, I suggest starting with the most common, concrete words, as they’re going to be the most optimal use of your time. This is the 80/20 Rule in action.What language do you want to learn?.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
February 04, 2017, 01:36:07 AM
If you speak English what other language do you want to learn and why, may I ask.

For someone who is on the move constantly or work for some company which deal all over the world, its good for that person to know two language not included native language. Sometime english is not enough in dealing with people, because there is people who dont know english but know some other language, like german or spanish.
Maybe Chinese would be more preferable, and they play a big role in crypto with their mining powers
Activity: 309
February 04, 2017, 12:06:21 AM
Hello,
“If there’s a “secret” or “hack” to learning a new language, it’s this: hours and hours of awkward and strenuous conversation with people better than you in that language. An hour of conversation is as good as five hours in a classroom and10 hours with a language course by yourself.”
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
February 03, 2017, 03:20:01 PM
I tried to learn farsi way back and used pimsleur.
It works very well.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
February 03, 2017, 03:17:21 PM
In my opinion to learn other language online Duolingo website is one the best methods.
Thanks for this and surprisingly this is all free Smiley and a fun way to learn a new language.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
February 03, 2017, 01:30:54 PM
If you want to learn a new language, the most important thing you must have are will and dedication.
You must do it daily otherwise you'll forget about it.
The best way to learn is taking a class as you'll have teacher and friends you can hold conversation with.
You can learn by yourself but it will be harder than taking a class (my experience)
Activity: 2
February 03, 2017, 12:52:17 PM
I speak 7 languages: English, French, C, C++, Java, JavaScript and HTML.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Web Designer/Developer here!
February 03, 2017, 01:41:51 AM
I Learned Dutch as a Alt Language at Duolingo. Its an Awesme Site. the whole level things makes it more amazing and motivative.
Activity: 32
February 02, 2017, 09:57:31 AM
You must submerge completely, books films music all in foreign language
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
February 02, 2017, 09:24:15 AM
Living in the country where the language is spoken will be the best choice to learn a new language.
If you do not repeat what you have otherwise learned, you will forget.
Activity: 126
February 02, 2017, 06:28:25 AM
If you speak English what other language do you want to learn and why, may I ask.

English is a widely spoken language in the world.
But chinese is used too much in language like spanish.
I want to learn chinese. I want to know about Chinese culture and history.

Chinese is good to learn for business, you can even get good salary job with it. It is hard to learn language like chinese, especially if you start from scratch. I recommend official schools, and it will take probably years until you master it.
Activity: 69
February 02, 2017, 05:49:51 AM

English is a widely spoken language in the world.
But chinese is used too much in language like spanish.
I want to learn chinese. I want to know about Chinese culture and history.
Activity: 69
February 02, 2017, 05:41:32 AM
I find a really effective method is to marry someone who speaks another language especially if their family does not speak your language.
What language(s) were you thinking about learning?

I want to learn Chinese.
Activity: 1
February 01, 2017, 04:38:35 PM
If you speak ENglish well I believe you can learn other latino languages easily
Activity: 126
February 01, 2017, 03:57:13 PM
For start I also suggest Duolingo. I have it on my phone so I try to learn german every day for atleast 30 min. I think its good start until you learn some basics, then go on next level, there are many classes for adults that can teach you better then any online program.
Activity: 54
February 01, 2017, 08:10:59 AM
Activity: 291
February 01, 2017, 04:56:53 AM
Hello,

Although it's a little more costly, I found that the best method is to find a course/class held by somebody with good teaching skills.
* others can tell you better how good/bad your pronunciation is
* paying for it makes you more interested to do it good

Since that may not be enough or just too short timed, finding people to discuss with in that language is important too.
Pages:
Jump to: