Pages:
Author

Topic: Learning Crypto trading as a beginner - page 2. (Read 1396 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 09:34:12 AM
New entrants in this market should trade with small capital to learn experience and explore the market. That's how I'm doing. I participate in and have no guidance other than myself to learn and draw experience. When I started to learn the lessons I was more confident about myself
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 08:45:18 AM
Quit true to learn crypto with little or no help but doing that with forex or stocks requires more technical knowledge and analysis than you can do trading bitcoins or alternative currencies.
Forex or stock market are heavily manipulated by several things while crypto is not that biased towards every news. Even a single court case of a company can make the stock markets fall rapidly or rise rapidly when investors pile up their shares. Then again the basic fundamental of buy low and sell high works there as well.

I think bounty token for trading Cryptocurrency is better.
And "bounty hunters" are the biggest spam groups of this forum who need to find themselves a better job.  Wink

I want to make people understand of the fact that there is always risk associated with money. Either you are earning it from somewhere or selling something that would give you money back.
This is risk associated with every one of these sectors. Not just crypto.

It might be problematic for you if you keep yourself introvert and don’t let yourself face this risk.
Not taking risk is not equal to being an introvert. They might be making decisions or planning their next move.

In very beginning the investors feel shy and reluctant, but later on when he spend some time in trading and become expert, then he get courage and never fell reluctant even if he si investing a big amount of money in trading.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 09:26:13 AM
Learning as a crypto trader you just need to watch some videos on youtube, you can also read some article with bitcoin. Even if your knowledge in bitcoin is few you can do the trading but you have to learn the basic trading like me when I start the crypto trading my knowledge is not that like with the expert I have only few things that I know but still I tried to do the trading and I still earn from it.
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
August 21, 2018, 05:18:06 AM
You should be up on youtube learning, it is the ideal place to study, during this time, the price of the coin continuously decreases for us speculation so learn quickly and grab the opportunity.
I also learned about the sharing of other members on youtube, I found that the place where learning the best, there are pictures that illustrate to help us understand better, so when I have difficulty I up to youtube to learn
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1213
Call your grandparents and tell them you love them
August 21, 2018, 04:39:06 AM
As a beginner in trading big money it is really going to lose if you do not care about buying and selling because you have a lot of money to lose your money.
What does that statement even mean? If you are going to take the risk you should not invest "big money" - simply because of the risk involved. Of course if you are so dumb then you might end up mortgaging your house and end up in debt but thats another story. Grin

You should be up on youtube learning, it is the ideal place to study, during this time, the price of the coin continuously decreases for us speculation so learn quickly and grab the opportunity.
Youtube, like I have often said, is filled with shitcoin pumpers in general. Some few youtuber do have unbiased opinions and are giving good motivation to crypto in general. In short you would want to listen to people who reveal in every episode which coin is a sponsored one and which article is their own opinion.
Activity: 783
Merit: 270
August 13, 2018, 02:29:30 AM
It's true that trading crypto is easier than forex stocks, bitcoin can be done anytime without holiday time like forex that follows the working day, and bitcoin can be done with small capital without fear of losing spare money like margin forex.

I highly prefer trading in the market more than investing into forex stocks because you can earn more profit in this way due to the cryptocurrencies market volatility.
Learn the basic skills to stay and survive in the crypto market as those crypto rules and skills will  make you a best trader so do not stop to learn more even perfect traders can face with future complications so they have also not to stop learning more. Now traders know that buying coins on low price will benefit them for which they hold after buying it for they are to touch their profits.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 12:48:06 PM
Its very much true as one can learn Cryptocurrency on his or her own but it demands a lot of research and you need to understand what you are doing when making your researches on it. You need to learn the basics of cryptocurrency and you would be fine.

Forex and stocks need a mentor that would hold you by the hand but Cryptos isn't like that. You can learn on your own
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 12:24:00 PM
Learning is the main and necessary thing for you, If you have chosen good option that you have to learn from good material, So it is most good thing to understand that is learning strategies learn the way how you can trade and all things that happen in term of trading are the necessary thing which you have in your mind as beginner trader and if you follow at first initial time than you can easily get the good success in future.
Activity: 210
August 10, 2018, 10:17:20 AM
Activity: 700
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
August 10, 2018, 09:57:03 AM
As a beginner in trading big money it is really going to lose if you do not care about buying and selling because you have a lot of money to lose your money.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1213
Call your grandparents and tell them you love them
August 10, 2018, 05:26:55 AM
Quit true to learn crypto with little or no help but doing that with forex or stocks requires more technical knowledge and analysis than you can do trading bitcoins or alternative currencies.
Forex or stock market are heavily manipulated by several things while crypto is not that biased towards every news. Even a single court case of a company can make the stock markets fall rapidly or rise rapidly when investors pile up their shares. Then again the basic fundamental of buy low and sell high works there as well.

I think bounty token for trading Cryptocurrency is better.
And "bounty hunters" are the biggest spam groups of this forum who need to find themselves a better job.  Wink

I want to make people understand of the fact that there is always risk associated with money. Either you are earning it from somewhere or selling something that would give you money back.
This is risk associated with every one of these sectors. Not just crypto.

It might be problematic for you if you keep yourself introvert and don’t let yourself face this risk.
Not taking risk is not equal to being an introvert. They might be making decisions or planning their next move.
Activity: 197
August 04, 2018, 12:23:08 AM
learning crypto trading requires a lot of courage and at the same knowledge on stocks and markets. also experience plays a big role in trading. the longer you trade the experience you gain is very important,you need to learn from your mistakes and then take action on what specific area you are weak in trading. always do research in trading.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
August 03, 2018, 07:20:51 PM
Today you are a beginner but tomorrow you are a trader. Where is the difference and why? Only is the fact Experience. Yes, you can learn by yourself. Learn about coins history, it’s up and down movement, record, and trend. Buy only when a coins make a record for drop and sell when it's 50% at least up. Besides you can ask for help.
Experience is still the best teacher after all.It's more likely to have a good trading results if you often do trading practices even with just a minimal amount.Just remember to spend only your extra income because you still have no assurance that you will gain back or gain more from your capital.Trading is quite gambling too,you'll never know its results when the market suddenly changes its price.
Activity: 643
Merit: 264
August 03, 2018, 05:35:01 PM
The main mistake that most traders make is that they jump in and try to follow trends so they can make a quick 20% profit and lose 20%.
Activity: 294
August 03, 2018, 05:19:53 PM
Today you are a beginner but tomorrow you are a trader. Where is the difference and why? Only is the fact Experience. Yes, you can learn by yourself. Learn about coins history, it’s up and down movement, record, and trend. Buy only when a coins make a record for drop and sell when it's 50% at least up. Besides you can ask for help.
Activity: 81
August 03, 2018, 05:55:58 AM
Trading is one bad and difficult game and even the experienced people cannot earn every day in the market but somehow if you are an experienced and professional trader, you can make good money.
But is that not true for every other risk based income? Do you have zero risk in stock market or precious metal market? Its same in all of them and if you are not willing to take the risk associated with it then its better not to enter them.

That said, there are safe practices of trading and if you have been following the market prices of different coins then you might be able to place orders according to market movements. What I mean is that you can buy low and sell high easily if you have patience.
I want to make people understand of the fact that there is always risk associated with money. Either you are earning it from somewhere or selling something that would give you money back. It might be problematic for you if you keep yourself introvert and don’t let yourself face this risk. Because some wise person once said, don’t want to face risk, die.
Activity: 490
August 01, 2018, 03:45:43 AM
On youtube there are quite a lot of guides to trading. So you should find a reputable person to learn, so you will learn more easily.
Yes that is right that you can take a lot of information from internet but still you need to have good experience in trading and one can only get experience if he will spend a lot of time in trading. I think that trading skills are also too much important for becoming successful in trading.
It will be possible when you have enough learning and skill set that must be used in right way. So,when your intent to get into something new, you must learn about it. Keep yourself updated with right information and best of your effort. This will let you grasp best ideas and functions and technical aspects that must be dealt in good manner to make out good results for you.
Activity: 336
July 31, 2018, 12:05:17 PM
It's true that trading crypto is easier than forex stocks, bitcoin can be done anytime without holiday time like forex that follows the working day, and bitcoin can be done with small capital without fear of losing spare money like margin forex.

I highly prefer trading in the market more than investing into forex stocks because you can earn more profit in this way due to the cryptocurrencies market volatility.
Activity: 358
Merit: 11
July 31, 2018, 11:44:25 AM
You can learn Crypto trading on your own without any help from anyone, but you can't do this with forex/stock-market.

i disagree. trading is not different in that sense. the markets are different. so you need to learn more about the market instead and learn trading in general. you learn what affects cryptocurrencies and what affects currencies and stocks in Forex and Stocks market. then you learn how to trade and the general points about that.

as for the "help" you will learn it a lot better and easier if you have a help but the problem is finding that "help". some random guy on the internet that is promising to help or giving you points or "signals" is not the "help" you want.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss
July 31, 2018, 11:42:12 AM
You can try babypips free online course and read the book by John Murphey (TA Bible)
After that learn some basic FA and risk management. Dont put more than you can afford to lose and good luck

There are a lot of online resources you can use online for free but I think the real learning comes with real experience so I'd suggest start a small investment into an altcoin and then start trading with that, keeping in mind the possibility of loss and failure.
Pages:
Jump to: