Pages:
Author

Topic: Learning the Market - page 2. (Read 624 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 11:51:04 AM
Just wondering if there's any resources to learn the market. I have babypips. Just didn't know if there were much better resources to learn how to watch charts, notice signs, or anything informative.

Is learning waves and what not even useful in the crypto world?

Thanks ahead of time. Will donate some xvg for helpful info!!

Just don't want to scroll through 1000s of coins so any help is appreciated!
You check investopedia,that is where i learned basic technical analysis when i was a newbie like you there would be plenty of technical lessons and surely if you are doing good  you will be a great trader too.If you dont know what is your current lesson's try to search it in youtube it will be more easier if you use thee two resources,do not ask for people's help so your analysis can be trained.Do not stop learning every so you will be an expert someday,.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 11:44:22 AM
The first thing to learn is how not be scammed: the crypto market is a real far west, and there is a scammer at any corner.
Then you can start to trade.
Activity: 182
February 07, 2018, 07:39:47 PM
Crypto market is very different, Should really understand and appreciate for your trading or investing in it. You should pay more attention or to know the latest news and fundamentals at any time, also saw pluktuatifnya market prices, volumes and trends because otherwise your risk of loss is enormous.
Activity: 84
February 07, 2018, 07:04:05 PM
I think that the first skill to learn if you want to trade cryptocurrencies is to not panic!
Volatility is so high and anything is so unstable and unpredictable that it's very easy to have an emotional breakdown.
Some basis of trading can help, but I see that even experienced forex trader have big difficulties to understand what happens.
Good advices for newbie! I can add that it is important to read such forums as BitcoinTalk and learn more about cryptocurrency from real people.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
February 07, 2018, 06:29:52 PM
Just wondering if there's any resources to learn the market. I have babypips. Just didn't know if there were much better resources to learn how to watch charts, notice signs, or anything informative.

Try to learn also how to identify and read market chart patterns for it will also gives you edge and an overview on how these market charts changes and behaves. I used to read these articles about chart patterns here https://www.investopedia.com/university/technical/techanalysis8.asp  I learned that having skills about these and identifying these factors could prove useful.
Activity: 34
February 07, 2018, 06:28:24 PM
Well you need to learn. You can do the shortcuts, but you could lose money. I think that no one wants to lose their investment.
You will probably not gonna sit few hours a day in front of laptop and read everything about crypto like me or other guys, but one hour is not to much.
Start trading with very small amounts. See what are the good and the bad moves.
Activity: 490
February 07, 2018, 06:09:42 PM
The very first and most important is psychology. You are your biggest enemy. I know the most popular advice here is don't panic, but it is very easy to say and almost impossible to do. So, I advise control yourself, I know everybody is worry and panicking regardless of what they are saying, but only few can control it and resist the internal pressure. 
Activity: 273
Merit: 11
February 07, 2018, 05:50:29 PM
I think that the first skill to learn if you want to trade cryptocurrencies is to not panic!
Volatility is so high and anything is so unstable and unpredictable that it's very easy to have an emotional breakdown.
Some basis of trading can help, but I see that even experienced forex trader have big difficulties to understand what happens.
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
February 07, 2018, 07:23:57 AM
I think crypto market is a little different, you have to keep an eye more on news and fundamentsls, also keep an eye on market cap, volume and trend and you can make good money.

You are right at some point, but the foundation on how to learn the market will always start on the supply and demand of every coin, you always need to look at the statistics of a coin you are interested before investing in order to determine if there is a chance to get a profit or none.
Activity: 48
February 07, 2018, 07:15:34 AM
there is now an increase in every stock for all altcoin and I think for 2 - 3 months again all will recover.
how about you ?  Huh
Activity: 238
February 07, 2018, 07:00:48 AM

You may try investopedia.com they have lessons regarding cryptocurrency too. YouTube also is a good source of information in terms of learning specially if you are not a reader. When you have a basic knowledge about crypto, you are now ready to search for a coin that is profitable to invest.
Activity: 602
February 07, 2018, 06:40:21 AM
Studying all the processes of buying or selling tokens or coins is certainly a very useful activity, but in the end I think you will still come to investing. I'd rather study investing your money in projects. This process is called ICO.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
February 07, 2018, 06:30:49 AM
in the crypt is not very long and all the methods of market analysis, I do not know, but as for me, Japanese candles are the best kind of graphs, where one can clearly see the of a pamps or dumps
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
February 06, 2018, 11:26:22 PM
when we have bull or bear market trends learning will not help much, of course knowing technology and able to separate good projects makes sense, especially for long term investors
in bull market ni matter what you coin is if it hype too much expect prices may surge but that is only temporary once bullish period is over price may down significantly. good projects  are for long term investment though price movement moves gradually it is not easily shaken down when market is bearish
Activity: 518
February 06, 2018, 08:04:30 AM
There is no condition to learning in trading in cryptocurrency. Those that are doing well in trading cryptocurrency are those that have develop their own method peculiar to their experiences. You will have to develop your own method through your experience and there is no timeline for it.
Activity: 196
February 06, 2018, 07:56:32 AM

You can try investopedia,that is where i learned basic to advance technical analysis,it has better topics than babypips.You just need to know some technical indicators do not rush,read and watch some videos in youtube,learn and to not stop learning in each and everyday because making it a hobby will make you an advance trader.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1128
February 06, 2018, 07:49:47 AM
Wow, I really like the idea of making a calendar with coin related info like updates and road map dates etc. That would really help keep on top of potential big moves for a coin. Thanks for the tip!
Learning the market is really a good thing as it helps you in having a fair idea of things which are happening in the surroundings. Moreover, you also need to know about the market as all your decisions will be greatly influenced by the market.

You need to analyze the market first and based on these conditions, you have to think well and then decide something accordingly in order to have better results.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
February 04, 2018, 08:49:06 AM
To "learn the market" sounds a real "mission impossible"!
All you can do is to study a very little part of it, to understand some cause-effect connections, and to start to test what you believe you have understood.
Ah, this just in case we are talking about "general market"
About crypto, anything is so new and so sensible to unknown manipulation, that all you can learn is to smell a scam.
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
February 03, 2018, 02:30:44 PM
There are plenty of resources where you can learn the ABC about the market, and most of them are free.
But please note that they usually are about forex, that is a well established market, even if a difficult one.
Nobody really knows about crypto, most people become millionaires just by luck.
So, study everything, but don't trust too much the models you'll find.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
February 03, 2018, 10:12:32 AM
Bittrex To Start Accepting USD Deposits
Bittrex CEO, Bill Shihara has revealed that the US based exchange would open up USD deposits, possibly dumping tether as their main pairing.
 We waited for him
Read completely https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/02/bittrex-start-accepting-usd-deposits/
Pages:
Jump to: