Pages:
Author

Topic: Learning the Market - page 3. (Read 624 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 10:04:27 AM
Since I am a new here I couldn't suggest any markets.  But still am hooing that anyone could provide some reference as what others are asking. Thanks
Activity: 126
February 02, 2018, 02:06:23 PM
Not sure if you're a sports fan but we've created a new platform that combines the worlds of crypto and sports. Its an easy platform to learn the ins and outs of peer-to-peer betting while using cryptocurrencies. We built it so that everyone can have an easy and secure way to make bets on their favourite teams.

Give it a try and let us know what you think. http://cryptosportz.com/

Good luck!  Smiley
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
February 02, 2018, 12:34:47 PM
Babypips is a great tool! But yes, for forex rather than for crypto.

I have a strong opinion that experienced traders do not really have an edge in crypto markets, other than that they no longer need to learn basic trading lingo (how to set orders, stop loss, things like that). I know some who use technical analysis to great effect, but also others that have found failure with it. The thing you must remember with TA is: it all works on data. And other than Bitcoin, most alts only have data going back a year maybe two or three. That is very little data to work with!
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 3094
February 02, 2018, 12:29:00 PM
Just wondering if there's any resources to learn the market. I have babypips. Just didn't know if there were much better resources to learn how to watch charts, notice signs, or anything informative.

Is learning waves and what not even useful in the crypto world?

Thanks ahead of time. Will donate some xvg for helpful info!!

Just don't want to scroll through 1000s of coins so any help is appreciated!

To learn something like that you need to get back to school and learn economy or finance, There you will learn some math methods to work with the stats. But those methods have a % error, they can't read the future at all.

Some years ago a read a joke about economists; They spend 50% of their time predicting markets and money, and the other 50% to explain why their predictions fail  Grin

But this guy is right, crypto is a different market:

I think crypto market is a little different, you have to keep an eye more on news and fundamentsls, also keep an eye on market cap, volume and trend and you can make good money.

For cryptos you just have to keep an eye on the chart 24/7  Roll Eyes
Activity: 69
February 02, 2018, 12:24:13 PM
You can go through visit this page www.coinmarketcap.com for reference and you can find top Altcoins and some other good coins listed.
It's one of the most trusted source of Cryptocurrency ranking and you can find almost compete information.

Try to follow advice from friends above. www.coinmarketcap.com, there you will find the answer may be able to help you to know the trend token or coin currently, view the graph up turunya value bitcoin and altcoin, trend market sales of 1h, 1d, 7d and so on. from there you can do the analysis of the best to trade and investment. for additional information you can get in this forum bitcointalk.org. here you can knew information about bitcoin and altcoin, as you do this time to ask and always read the information updated.
Activity: 196
Merit: 22
Las Vegas
February 02, 2018, 12:19:00 PM
Wow, I really like the idea of making a calendar with coin related info like updates and road map dates etc. That would really help keep on top of potential big moves for a coin. Thanks for the tip!
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
February 02, 2018, 12:16:13 PM
I'm new in this platform of crypto currency and specially how to look on the market. But I'm sure there is always a way to learn the market better. Hope some of you guys could provide us he reference. Thank you.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 12:04:57 PM
when we have bull or bear market trends learning will not help much, of course knowing technology and able to separate good projects makes sense, especially for long term investors
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 11:16:15 AM
for myself I am also still confused about the market that I am not sure just reading the chart of the existing signal.
Activity: 617
Merit: 528
February 02, 2018, 11:11:00 AM
Just wondering if there's any resources to learn the market. I have babypips. Just didn't know if there were much better resources to learn how to watch charts, notice signs, or anything informative.

If anything my experience with day trading crypto is that it is very easy to get burned. Don't automatically assume that the same rules for forex or whatever apply here too. This is still a largely unregulated market where insider trading and market manipulation is the standard rather than the exception. So as a new comer this means its not a level playing field. I think the best way to learn is through experience. Read a lot, know what you are buying and why. Take risks but with small amounts of money so you'll what to do and what not to do. You can be a TA ace but thats not going to save you if happened to buy bitconnect based on chart analysis....
Merit: 12
February 02, 2018, 10:57:45 AM
Crypto market is so crazy and unpredictable that I don't know how we can really "learn" something: any time you think you have understand something, the reality changes and you have to start again from the beginning.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
January 17, 2018, 03:35:25 AM

If you want to learn and read about the waves,chart about the coin you must go into the coinmarketcap.com in this site,you will see the price now. The percentage if it drop or rise and at the same time it show you the graph price of the coins. Not only that. All coins was found in this site. So i suggest you this site. About the others you must search on your own
Activity: 196
January 17, 2018, 03:31:41 AM
Just learn some basic technical analysis in investopedia,watch some video tutorials in youtube and you are good to go.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 03:26:22 AM

Many phenomena on the cryptocurrency market remain for me incomprehensible, and this despite my two-year experience with cryptocurrencies and quite a large income from them. In some extent coins just a game.
Activity: 715
Merit: 102
January 16, 2018, 06:42:53 AM
For every beginner, I would recommend the CoinMarketCap. The website is currently offering the great view of the current market curves. You can look for each coin individually and through the backlinks make a deeper research that will lead you to the choice of your coin you will invest in.

Good luck in finding the profitable crypto coin!
An interesting suggestion, once I see coinmarketcap, there are lots of coins there, so we can monitor one by one coin prices and graphics development, so we can make sure to choose the right one.
January 16, 2018, 05:59:03 AM
Babypips is best for forex trading but the valuable lessons learnt there can be applied to crypto currencies if you want to analyse the market in the technical way by using indidcators. Yet it wont be of much help. In crypto market you can apply the method of position and swing trading from forex and forget about the coins you hold. You will come back to your wallet with a smile.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
January 16, 2018, 05:54:55 AM
I don't know any grate resources or link. I just want to advice you that there are many books and online application that you can read and watch that related in crypto world and tradings.

It's a small number of crypto currency books but I can tell you he may read a books about the stocks market. Nowadays ICO and all that sort of things are coming closer to the stocks market rules and we can use their hints to our help.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
January 16, 2018, 05:45:46 AM

What I do is to watch coinmarketcap on a regular basis (daily, if you are obsessed) and also follow some popular youtubers in order to be able to hear different opinions about what's going on out there.
Activity: 60
January 16, 2018, 05:43:25 AM
I don't know any grate resources or link. I just want to advice you that there are many books and online application that you can read and watch that related in crypto world and tradings.
Activity: 30
January 16, 2018, 05:09:31 AM
no help?
The other guy gave you a link that is worth looking at. The coins that you research should be enough for you to invest in. There is only a batch of profitable coins in that site.

Thank you for the link newbie here in cryptocurrencies. I was a investor in stock market, I was just curious in crypt on how this system work. But by looking on the graph I think somehow this will have a similarity in terms on law of supply and demand.
Pages:
Jump to: