Pages:
Author

Topic: Learning the Market - page 5. (Read 624 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 03:13:00 AM
The crypto market is new and chaotic, but the basic principles are the same everywhere.
Activity: 24
January 15, 2018, 03:11:29 AM
Well, the only way to learn something here is by trial and mistakes: no past history, no books, no courses...
It's thrilling :-)
Activity: 28
January 13, 2018, 07:52:54 AM
Of course we need to learn, to have good results. The question is "what exactly to learn?"
It seem that all traditional methods don't work in crypto. So, what can we learn?
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
January 13, 2018, 06:06:44 AM
You should join some closed telegramm groups, it can be very useful. Also follow some announcers on twitter, some of twits can be very useful too, and rebember simple rules: buy when market red and sell when it's green.
Activity: 32
January 13, 2018, 05:59:28 AM
There is so much to learn that sometimes I become discouraged. But I see a lot of success stories, so this keeps me motivated.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
January 13, 2018, 05:18:16 AM
In the market there is an unprecedented growth of both the exchange rate and market capitalization. The best time to invest.
Activity: 69
January 13, 2018, 05:04:35 AM
I have many references that can help you, among others google and in this forum. lots of analysis about altcoin here. maybe medium and reddit you can find sub forum for altcoin you want to buy. you can see in CMC to analyze history, market, growth and population, supply and circulation.the analysis in this forum can also find the answer. try to do your own research.
Activity: 131
January 13, 2018, 04:57:09 AM
Took very long time to kinda know it all, this is by yourself. No one gonna hold your hand anyway.
Activity: 238
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
January 13, 2018, 04:50:39 AM
In fact, the people who really make money in the money market are those who hold the long line. If you want to make more money, then hold it. This is the unchanging truth.
Activity: 194
Grow with the flow.
January 13, 2018, 04:48:48 AM
As a beginner myself, Google is your best friend. Watch a lot of YouTube videos, check the numerous posts on Steemit and other platforms focused on crypto. And just try for yourself. Buy your first crypto coins on an exchange and try to make some little gains with it. Currently I'm looking into ICO's since I have the feeling to constantly be runing after the facts and am buying at just the wrong times. I have to learn to buy in at the right time and have faith in the research I've done on specific coins. I'm now building my portfolio and just HODL the coins that I think have potential for the future.

You can also throw your money at poker games online but as I see it, this is a quick rush and you can lose your money in a matter of minutes. With crypto it is also a gambling game, but you can enjoy this a lot longer. When you have your first little gains you get more and more interested in the world of cryptos and you will automatically do more research and learn more as you go.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
ICO reviews through objective analysis
January 13, 2018, 04:40:51 AM
If you want to learn the market & what investors are doing you can look at websites like
https://cryptorated.com

Helpful & up to date ICO news & information.
Activity: 273
Merit: 11
January 13, 2018, 04:26:30 AM
Crypto is a new domain and there is a lot to learn. Moreover, it seems that usual economic methods don't apply, as things are moving too fast.
I'd be very glad if I'd understand how not be scammed...
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
January 13, 2018, 04:07:06 AM
Just wondering if there's any resources to learn the market. I have babypips. Just didn't know if there were much better resources to learn how to watch charts, notice signs, or anything informative.

Is learning waves and what not even useful in the crypto world?

Thanks ahead of time. Will donate some xvg for helpful info!!

Just don't want to scroll through 1000s of coins so any help is appreciated!
No pain , no gains !Don't be lazy in crypto, or you will not get what you want.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 04:04:03 AM
It is a little different from the stocks and you need to pay more attention to tne news. You need find the related news and to find out if they are true. The ews play an important part in the price.
Activity: 110
January 13, 2018, 04:02:33 AM
Crypto market - even apparently new and different - is just a market, and if you have a good economic background you can understand it without too much difficulty
Activity: 672
January 13, 2018, 03:40:09 AM
Of course, before you do anything in the market, you need to learn the market as much as you can and only then can you do any actions to buy or sell tokens or coins or participate in ICO
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
January 12, 2018, 01:54:56 PM
I am also just getting started. Friend did with a group at work and they are all quite successful. He recommended video about bitcoin by discovery channel on youtube and after watching Ian Ballina videos about ICO. He is big Neo and Ethereum fan.
Youtube videos does help with the progress of learning how the market works. There is nothing better than just doing it though.
Activity: 378
January 11, 2018, 08:53:07 PM
Doing research. Decide what type of time-frame works best for you to observe, for instance, some people takes interval 15-min intra-times and others prefer 1hr, 4hr, 6hr, even daily. With a basic strategy for trading, “Buy low, sell high”, but this should be doing in 1 day or short time.
Activity: 703
Merit: 500
January 11, 2018, 08:37:35 PM
You can go through visit this page www.coinmarketcap.com for reference and you can find top Altcoins and some other good coins listed.
It's one of the most trusted source of Cryptocurrency ranking and you can find almost compete information.

Yes, since there are so many different crypto coins, this website is very good for finding basic information about them, Also, you can use mytoken APP to see details, you can download it from mytoken.io.
Activity: 6
January 11, 2018, 08:32:09 PM
go to the telegram channel of the crypto you are interested in.  They have the information first before others.
Pages:
Jump to: