Pages:
Author

Topic: Learning to trade - page 11. (Read 18591 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
December 02, 2018, 06:08:10 AM
make invest on top coins and do trade so you can get good profit depend on your coin maturity.
Activity: 916
Merit: 500
December 02, 2018, 03:09:44 AM
I have been learning how to trade btc and altcoins by myself and having my experiences. I read online articles on trading signals and what to watch out for.  I've made some profits and lost a good deal.  Good thing I started with very little capital. Right now everything looks so negative especially as btc went so bearish.

I need advice on how to improve my trading because I really want to do this Angry

Experience is the great teacher if you had failed at the first time you had traded you will learn how to analyze which is the best coin to trade. Be a keen observer in the market so that you can invest on the right coin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
December 01, 2018, 07:49:30 AM
Best form of trading can be learned only through the experience so the people who want to learn and be successful in crypto trading they should try it with low capital and then they can go with full of money when they think that they are enough knowledgeable in that profession.

Experience is surely needed, but how can you start trading when you do not know the theory? learn everything about this business through the Internet (YouTube, for instance) and through books.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
November 28, 2018, 09:41:22 PM
I have been learning how to trade btc and altcoins by myself and having my experiences. I read online articles on trading signals and what to watch out for.  I've made some profits and lost a good deal.  Good thing I started with very little capital. Right now everything looks so negative especially as btc went so bearish.

I need advice on how to improve my trading because I really want to do this Angry

I saw some posts above stating its not good time to trade as BTC is bearish. I think trading is something which can be done in bullish as well as bearish market, yes trading is not recommended in sideways market as there is no fluctuation in price. As cryptocurrency market is very new there is no large volume in many cryto exchanges except few one like Binance, so first of all if you want learn trade go do some high volume exchange. You need to have solid analysis either technical or fundamental inorder to take trade, tech analysis can be learnt at various websites like babypips. Always try to trade with plan, if you trade w/o any plan then chances of getting successful are almost nil, as your experience grows your trading skills become sharp.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
November 28, 2018, 07:59:22 PM
What you want want to do is learn to trade, not learn to read and comprehend. If you keep on reading without actuall trading, you cant apply anything that you learned from what you have just read. Don't be afraid to commit mistakes. You are on track with trading on small amounts, its like a hit and miss.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
November 28, 2018, 07:54:36 PM
You can learn trading if you are going to keep reading and don't scared even others have negative feedback about bitcoin. Better to buy again more bitcoin and for sure you will earn more money and you will be happy in the future.
Activity: 518
November 28, 2018, 07:11:30 PM
Continue learning because it may help you to earn knowledge about trading and also it may help if you ask others what they know about it. Trading is risky so you need to be careful and be wise. Learn to be patient. Looses ais always present in trading if youre knowledge is not enough.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
November 28, 2018, 01:40:30 AM
I think trading requires a lot of learning about various types of trading strategies, if you have a good strategy, conditions like now can still be profitable. but not everyone can benefit from the current conditions, because this year I suffered a lot of losses because I was less careful and my strategy was bad
If you cant gain profit when the market goes down and only can gain profit when the market goes up, than youre not a trader but still just an investor.
Trader should also know how to short, i think thats what makes that job looks interesting.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
November 27, 2018, 06:55:19 PM
resting in trading is better now, we have trouble finding the lowest price of bitcoin. because bitcoin affects all altcoins.
unless you are sure that the altcoin can survive and is not affected by bitcoin.
it's a difficult day to trade.
Activity: 378
November 27, 2018, 01:50:56 PM
I think trading requires a lot of learning about various types of trading strategies, if you have a good strategy, conditions like now can still be profitable. but not everyone can benefit from the current conditions, because this year I suffered a lot of losses because I was less careful and my strategy was bad
Activity: 1078
Merit: 251
November 27, 2018, 01:48:51 PM
If you don't have found a trading venue that suits your needs i recommend Velvet.exchange https://t.me/velvetbroker_news Also you must studying the types of trading strategies and analytical reports. Thanks to this, you will be able to understand which of the analyses is best applicable to your trading style.

A few days ago I already subscribed to the channel of this exchange. I recognize all the news among the first. It is too early to say, but what the developers of the exchange have in mind I really like. The main thing is that they were able to bring everything to life.
Activity: 126
November 27, 2018, 11:32:40 AM
I think that the most difficult thing is to feel the market. This skill is a combination of books,  youtube videos, communication w other traders and your own experience. It takes a lot of your time.. But I'm very lazy:( I found a free bot https://cointelegraph.com/news/festive-free-automated-trading-bot-can-be-set-up-in-10-minutes it seems to be ok so far.
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
November 27, 2018, 11:13:01 AM
If you don't have found a trading venue that suits your needs i recommend Velvet.exchange https://t.me/velvetbroker_news Also you must studying the types of trading strategies and analytical reports. Thanks to this, you will be able to understand which of the analyses is best applicable to your trading style.
Activity: 29
November 24, 2018, 02:13:42 AM
Do you have a trading strategy that you adhere to? How often do you trade? Do you use stoploss and take profit? If you answer these questions, I can help you.
in trading we do not have any strategy, everything goes with an observation system, we always make observations and start trading simulations, and do not do any trading as long as we do not really understand the situation that can affect the value of crypto currencies, because we do not fall in trade, so learn and always ask teachers and friends who understand the crypto world, I think that's just our way of trading.
Well I think you are on wrong path. Who says we don’t have strategy. A trader does nest get anything if doesn’t know who to handle the disturbance. He must have plan according to which we have to move.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
November 22, 2018, 01:25:43 PM
Best form of trading can be learned only through the experience so the people who want to learn and be successful in crypto trading they should try it with low capital and then they can go with full of money when they think that they are enough knowledgeable in that profession.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
November 22, 2018, 10:27:34 AM
Do you have a trading strategy that you adhere to? How often do you trade? Do you use stoploss and take profit? If you answer these questions, I can help you.
Investing with common investment is to buy at a cheap price holding a hold of selling at a high price to benefit, but for now with the conditions and conditions of the development of crypto currencies that are increasingly decreasing it requires considerable confidence and patience to trade
Activity: 126
November 22, 2018, 09:39:20 AM
to minimize loss you should learn how to trade, chart, Tech analysis, fundamental analysis and sentiment analysis for manual trading.
It will be great to learn how to trade manually and trade with free automated trading bot that can be set up in 10 minutes. But for newbies it can be problematic.. But I adore the Trade Santa bot interface because it's easy to use and I like their simple interface.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
November 22, 2018, 08:18:04 AM
I have tried trading cryptocurrencies several times but still, haven't found the right recipe to continue to profit and not suffer losses, especially when the market conditions are very bad like now, I am very hesitant to trade. right now I'm thinking of keeping money and trading when the bull market returns.

Well, losing is part of trading because you would not be able to learn if you just keep on winning. You will be too confident is that would happen and then with just one trade when you least expect it, you would lose everything that you have earned. This would happen if you don't have a proper trading plan and just go with the flow with no idea what will you be doing if the price would go up or down in the future.
Activity: 37
November 22, 2018, 05:47:47 AM
The best advice i could give you really is to be friends with other traders! Yes that is very important new or season traders have both so much to share, not to mention it is happier to trade with a buddy. Also never believe pump and dump groups! Believe me they do it for themselves and not really to share info to anyone. Lastly, there is an app in play store called JCP which you can download for free. It teaches japanese candle reading.

Sometimes you have to touch the rod to check how much hot it is, so that you can mold it to any shape. So yes, go through some basic demo classes and practices and see how loss affects you.
Activity: 82
November 18, 2018, 10:53:15 PM
in trading we do not have any strategy, everything goes with an observation system, we always make observations and start trading simulations, and do not do any trading as long as we do not really understand the situation that can affect the value of crypto currencies, because we do not fall in trade, so learn and always ask teachers and friends who understand the crypto world, I think that's just our way of trading.
Pages:
Jump to: