Pages:
Author

Topic: Learning to trade - page 15. (Read 18591 times)

Activity: 326
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 12:59:19 PM
When you lose, your emotions will affect trading, which will lead to you losing more. The thing you need to do is relax so that you do not mix emotions into trading. When you are normal, you need to study the market analysis, chart, coin, ... thoroughly. Then you plan your trading and start trading again
that's a very good suggestion, indeed to do trade we must have clear thinking and not emotional, because trading with emotions can lead to a defeat that we will suffer, and it will have a negative impact on our trade.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 12:34:33 PM
When you lose, your emotions will affect trading, which will lead to you losing more. The thing you need to do is relax so that you do not mix emotions into trading. When you are normal, you need to study the market analysis, chart, coin, ... thoroughly. Then you plan your trading and start trading again
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 11:08:09 AM
Create your own strategy and stick to it no matter what. Decide what profit are you willing to take from your investments.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
August 06, 2018, 10:52:56 AM
I have been learning how to trade btc and altcoins by myself and having my experiences. I read online articles on trading signals and what to watch out for.  I've made some profits and lost a good deal.  Good thing I started with very little capital. Right now everything looks so negative especially as btc went so bearish.

I need advice on how to improve my trading because I really want to do this Angry
The most important thing in this trading market is your mindset and you need to have positive mindset in this volatile market.You entered the market at wrong time when prices were way down and from that level they have gone far way down but you need to have patience and hodl your coins until bull run hits the market.You need to build trading strategies like reducing the risk by diversifying your portfolio. Gain knowledge,experience side by side and improve your skills which will help you to gain success in this feild.Risk is key element in every business and you can't overlook it but try to reduce its effect. Have faith in yourself.
Activity: 57
August 06, 2018, 10:35:48 AM
If you want to learn how to trade then go to google search, there are quite a lot of people for you to learn and from which you can improve the knowledge better.
Activity: 252
August 06, 2018, 07:51:58 AM
The general cryptocurrency market has been in an unprofitable state and this is solely not too good for day traders. You need to learn how to invest for the long term during these bearish seasons.

However, you need to get a mentor that would guide you better to know how to trade as well.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
August 06, 2018, 07:21:39 AM
Everyone has learned much about trading and they have a lot of experience here,
because every price of goods in the markets depends on their release value.
Activity: 224
August 06, 2018, 06:51:39 AM
For you to learn trading you should have some techniques in trading so that if you lose you know how to backtrack and learn from that mistake if you are just a newbie it is normal that you commit a mistake because you are in the process of learning and you are still working on how you will get your trading right and not to lose. It is to risky if you are first timer but do not lose hope if you experience a lose in doing the trading you can improve it by learning that mistakes.
Activity: 178
August 05, 2018, 02:16:36 PM
It is not easy to learn trade. It is not lengthy process but you have to understand about the market strategy and then you can get good profit earnings. If you invest you have to be patience for right time definitely you can get better earnings.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
August 05, 2018, 12:11:50 PM
Trading at this time is very risky because it is relatively dump and greatly affects the price of alt
I suggest to stop while trading the market is not friendly, but if you want long trade to be allowed to trade
because trading is not suitable as the main income, so take a break while trading is not the main job
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
August 05, 2018, 12:05:25 PM
You should go to youtube where there are many individuals sharing useful videos, so this will be one of the best learning places I have ever seen.
It is so rare to find a legit videos for trading and most of them are just for a show only but there are some of them that can really give you a good strategy of trading if you do have the time to research and is focus to learn of what they were doing.
Activity: 196
August 05, 2018, 10:17:32 AM
if you want to start trading know first the risk if you want to trade in crypto so if you fail you will not be surprised and will not despair.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
August 05, 2018, 10:00:30 AM
I have been learning how to trade btc and altcoins by myself and having my experiences. I read online articles on trading signals and what to watch out for.  I've made some profits and lost a good deal.  Good thing I started with very little capital. Right now everything looks so negative especially as btc went so bearish.

I need advice on how to improve my trading because I really want to do this Angry
There comes times when all you can do is wait for the right opportunity to buy in or sell. It indeed is a bearish market and its playing against you.
You should stay calm and stop trading for a while in my opinion. That's the best we could do when the market is acting against us.
It's good that you are learning to trade on your own and making profits despite the bearish trend but don't trade more if you are loosing on big trades.
Activity: 112
August 05, 2018, 09:57:12 AM
To learn is to say it is a statement that parents remind their children I find it true because you want to know you need to learn and learn, to trade you need to learn as well as you should study about The way to trade so you can have your own way of trading
Activity: 126
August 05, 2018, 09:53:02 AM
You should go to youtube where there are many individuals sharing useful videos, so this will be one of the best learning places I have ever seen.
Activity: 350
August 04, 2018, 07:19:43 AM
look for the demo trading and join the telegram group.
most of the live updates will be posted there
Conduct self assestment if you want to go daily trading, Successful day trading requires a combination of knowledge skills and traits as well as a commitment to a lifestyle. Are you adept with mathematical analysis. full of financial knowledge, aware of behavioral psychology in yourself as well as others and do you have the stomach for entrepreneurship, Contrary to the perceived notion of an easy life or easy money day trading actually requires. long working hours, very little leave from work, continouos self learning without guidance, risk taking abilities and a never ending commitment to daily activities of a job.
Activity: 419
August 04, 2018, 06:29:34 AM

Improve meaning change, you can change time frame, strategy, method and money management. Before that you should know your capability, asset and mistakes as basic strategy. Example, if you use trade/ invest using short/ medium term period and fail you can change become long term period and martiangle money management. Find the best for you and good luck.
We perform many works in our daily life and do not think wisely while expecting and hope for profit but do not look into the modern world. The modernism of currency has brought more opportunities for us and we can trade easily with these crypto coins if we educate our selves with its knowledge. We can learn through simple ways as we are in technological world so we can use Youtube, Google search and many other ways which connect us with experts.
Activity: 406
homt.net
August 04, 2018, 03:11:32 AM
Learning to trade not so easy. Its fully depend on how much you spend the time to learn. Basically trade is a future, its target fill up, buying a coin and target a min amount then sell bid of your coin. Most of the traders follow this rules.
Activity: 350
August 04, 2018, 02:11:45 AM
Current time is certainly not a decent method to do exchanges, clients may have drawback that can cause misfortunes. Market circumstance is unfortunate there nothing pump happening right now so its difficult for a novice to examine what to do whether to offer or not. I counsel on you to purchase an altcoins for bow and hold. For a learners like you honing now cannot help, merchants which has an exceedingly experienced and information can stream the musicality of purchase and offer.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 01:29:12 AM

I think you should watch more than acting. Because vision is so important in the field of investing, you need a good economic mindset and have subtle thinking to realize the potential of the altcoins or the next market trend.
You need to spend a few hours a day looking at and understanding how the market works, from which you will have your own investment formula.
Pages:
Jump to: