Pages:
Author

Topic: Learning to trade - page 14. (Read 18591 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 02:07:14 PM
Information on all the questions you are searching for are located in this kind of local community. The most important thing is always to effectively make the particular issue and also discover ways to utilize the search results.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
August 23, 2018, 12:34:26 PM
If you are looking for trading strategy then you should learn trading rules when you will have got trading rules then you could make own trading strategy and I think, it's better than follow another strategy which is made by others. Because every strategy has some hidden rules which know the strategy maker.
So I will suggest you Babypips.com to learn the trading. It's a nice place to learn to trade.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
August 23, 2018, 11:48:18 AM
Trading is knife with two edges. As long as you know what are you are doing, it could be a very good strategy to multiply BTC. However, you need to investigate carefully the alt in which you are entering. Timing is essential - buy at the dip not at the peak is a must. Last but not least you need to convert your profit, not to wait too much because you could get greedy and the coin may return to the original state and never come back. The truth is you need experience which will you have with time.
Activity: 381
August 22, 2018, 02:33:07 PM
For everyone how to trade but with me the first lesson before entering the Bitcoin market is to learn the knowledge about Bitcoin and how it works. I feel the market is too complicated and i learn it to trade by myself even i have to watch youtube clips on the trade.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
August 22, 2018, 11:17:53 AM
I think it's easy to understand because experience is the best way to get knowledge in this field. So we have to start step by step in trading the first process is buying low and selling high. I recommend holding it for the long term.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
August 22, 2018, 08:40:28 AM
There are many people sharing on many social networking sites like facebook, twitter, etc. But I like learning on youtube because here we can see them sharing pictures and illustrated examples.
Activity: 462
August 22, 2018, 08:29:44 AM
I have been learning how to trade btc and altcoins by myself and having my experiences. I read online articles on trading signals and what to watch out for.  I've made some profits and lost a good deal.  Good thing I started with very little capital. Right now everything looks so negative especially as btc went so bearish.

I need advice on how to improve my trading because I really want to do this Angry
I think you need to wait as the bearish market is still continues and holding now is the very safe way you can do since you tell us that you are still learning, learn more and read here in forum.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 08:27:21 AM
I have been learning how to trade btc and altcoins by myself and having my experiences. I read online articles on trading signals and what to watch out for.  I've made some profits and lost a good deal.  Good thing I started with very little capital. Right now everything looks so negative especially as btc went so bearish.

I need advice on how to improve my trading because I really want to do this Angry
If you see it's hard to improve your trading skill, you can consider to buy auto trading. Otherwise you must learning hard, it's not easy to someone guide you on these topic
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 08:01:50 AM

In my opinion the best teacher is practice, so you need to practically go into the trading action in order to learn how to be more successful and professional Trader here on this market.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
August 22, 2018, 02:51:04 AM
First, you need to learn first the basics of Trading, like how to use particular exchange, how to set order, how to set stop loss. Learn how to read different charts, it will help you when to enter or exit, also the best to learn is the different patterns in chart.
Activity: 298
August 21, 2018, 11:34:00 PM
It is important learning to trade. We are working with our capital and we have to manage it proper way. Market is going down and up. If we can identify those positions we can earn profit always. There are many places for learning to trade. Pumping channelas. Price prediction charts also should be understand. Though you study every prediction of other it will not be enough. You should be able to observe yourself to be sucess.
Activity: 116
August 21, 2018, 11:32:49 PM
In my opinion, when trading you should choice a good exchanger that has a low fee in transferring your transanction. And you should check always there price.
Activity: 378
August 21, 2018, 11:12:04 PM
If to increase income every time you need to increase investment capital because when you have experienced a failure the possibility to wait for the initial capital is very long and can make a trader become saturated later.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 25
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
August 21, 2018, 06:53:44 PM

You know you did right because Experience is the best teaching and learning tools. While you are doing by yourself you could create some strategy that others do not know but only you and from that you learn more. Also try to look at some trading demo on youtube you can find important things to be added in your trading plan.
Activity: 167
August 21, 2018, 07:40:55 AM

You can learn how to trade by yourself just observe what they do or just read in google how to trade if you loss it then make it your strength to not loss again.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 05:32:18 PM
When you lose, your emotions will affect trading, which will lead to you losing more. The thing you need to do is relax so that you do not mix emotions into trading. When you are normal, you need to study the market analysis, chart, coin, ... thoroughly. Then you plan your trading and start trading again
Actually,  we have also to follow our emotions sometimes but not at all times. Our emotions gives us help also to think what is right and wrong,  but before you come up with your final decision, you must have to think it many times. Crypto trading aren't much different from then local trades, only we have to be strong enough and to avoid losses in the future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 02:50:21 PM
Before starting to learn it, you should recognize that it is really difficult work. It is really WORK! Not hobby! First of all read about cryptocurrencies, principals of blockchain work. Secondly find exchanges where you are going to trade (for example Binance, Bittrex, Kucoin, Bitfinex and etc). Thirdly learn about technical analysis, fundamental analysis and indicators. Making this you will create your own trading system. Also you have to identify what kind of technical analysis do you want to learn. For example I like to learn about techniques which can help to calculate days of trend reversal and levels of resistance and support, like techniques of William Gann, Bradley Cowan. Someone is based on classical prediction - Elliot waves, someone on the mathematical model - nonlinear fractal analysis, but there are those who trade on the indicators.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
August 17, 2018, 01:56:08 PM
If you compare crypto trading with btc trading , they are completely different because crypto trading far more riskier than stock exchange.
So my advice, if you can't afford to loss better to stop trading. But if you keep insist to play it, I suggest to hold for long term because crypto being made for long term investment , not short term !
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 01:53:20 PM
Man learns from born to death. Many people have no academic education but they are successful in their own field. An educated trader tries to follow the news, technical analysis, review, and forum. Sure, an educated trader can make trade easy. But a trader who has a lack of knowledge can also make a profit without help from anyone. They can use their mental power to know what is going on. Most of the time their prediction are right. So I do not agree with “MUST BE”.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 01:50:22 PM
if you want to learn to trade you have to buy a voucher and also have to be brave to buy coins that will be traded, every day you have to look at the price of the coin price and also have to dare to buy coins that will be invested.
Pages:
Jump to: