Pages:
Author

Topic: Ledger's newest 20-25% Discount - page 3. (Read 636 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
February 04, 2020, 01:39:18 AM
I never knew they also celebrate Valentine's day.

Was scared at first, know wallets atleast were vulnerable with physical access if no strong password was applied.

I'm pretty sure most users won't leave their wallet out in the open and put a sign 'here's my wallet'. Not to mention it's a Trezor issue, not this one.

A decent offer for lovers. I might buy this if my gf is also into crypto. Sadly we're 12 hours apart and I doubt she likes an HW wallet as her birthday present.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1338
Slava Ukraini!
February 03, 2020, 08:06:19 PM
Another great offer, but I won't use, because I'm forever alone :/. And I don't really two more hardware wallets.
But I'm wondering why Ledger are giving Nano S wallets for free again? Maybe they want to get rid all remaining their Nano S wallets ASAP and remove it from market?

Thanks for the heads-up on this, as I wouldn't ever have known they were giving a discount like this--I probably should sign up for their mailing list or something, but I hate those kinds of things. 
I also hate newsletters, but I can tell that Ledger don't spam my inbox often.
HCP
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 4314
February 03, 2020, 04:51:11 PM
Was scared at first, know wallets atleast were vulnerable with physical access if no strong password was applied.
Are you talking about the "hack" reported by Kraken Labs? Fairly sure that only applies to Trezor wallets... Ledger wallets do not suffer from that issue due to the use of the Secure Element.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
February 03, 2020, 02:21:51 PM
Thanks for the heads-up on this, as I wouldn't ever have known they were giving a discount like this--I probably should sign up for their mailing list or something, but I hate those kinds of things.  Too bad 1) I don't need another hardware wallet right now; 2) The Nano X isn't the To The Moon edition; and 3) I can't afford to splurge on something I probably wouldn't use.

This is a fantastic deal, and I'm kind of wondering if Ledger has a surplus of inventory that they need to get rid of or something.  They make such a quality product that I don't think many Ledger owners find themselves needing to replace their devices all that often.

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
February 03, 2020, 02:21:41 PM
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
February 03, 2020, 12:37:04 PM
A new promotion by Ledger to celebrate the upcoming Valentine's Day. Whoever purchases a Leger Nano X receives a Ledger Nano S for free. Total price for the duo: €119. Total value of both products: €178. The promotion is valid until 17 FEB.

https://shop.ledger.com/products/ledger-valentines-pack
Pages:
Jump to: