Pages:
Author

Topic: Legal guns to protect from government = bitcoin to protect from banks? - page 3. (Read 828 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is a great invention in this modern world. Because it can access whole the world. But many of the government and banks are not accepting bitcoin. Because the feel bitcoi is illegal. But in near future they will also accept bitcoin because of bitcoins popularity.
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
Incompletely, yes. I'd state that bitcoin is there to shield us from fiat and its undervaluation, additionally eminently from the administration's control on our spending and so forth. Fiat is as severe as it can get; with how the laws are formed to shield the banks and the administration from the general population by printing cash to 'invigorate the economy' while the destitute individuals are getting the negative ramifications on what the legislatures are doing. Bitcoin shields individuals from that kind of thing, by separating their advantages from their neighborhood fiat while holding its incentive after some time.
Activity: 210
Without any sort of doubt it can be said that bitcoin is a protector to the. mankind. If bitcoin is replaced with fiat money then definitely it will be helpful to the people more than fiat.
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
Does Fiat with Bitcoin need each other? Bitcoin still needs Fiat because Mining Bitcoin production still requires Hardware and Electricity paid through Fiat. Fiat is very oppressive, it's all because of government regulations. Fiat with the government can not be released, everything is pressing Bitcoin.
Activity: 67
I think Bitcoin is not opposing FIAT currency. It is growing for its own advantage. However, many banks are taking bitcoin as threat. So, that's a good initiative taken.
Activity: 34
I think it's kind of a parallel between freedom of speech and freedom of exchange of value. Like guns can assure freedom of speech is used as an instrument for building healthy societies, the same way freedom of exchange of value through bitcoin can assure building of a healthy economy.

At least those two are very similar to me.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Partly, yes. I'd say that bitcoin is there to protect us from fiat and its undervaluation, also notably from the government's control on our spending and whatnot. Fiat is as oppressive as it can get; with how the laws are shaped to protect the banks and the government from the people by printing money to 'stimulate the economy' while the poor people are getting the negative implications on what the governments are doing. Bitcoin protects people from that sort of thing, by distancing their assets from their local fiat while retaining its value over time.
Activity: 34
In US, second amendment provides the right to bear guns for the purpose of protection against external and INTERNAL threats (oppressive governments). Brilliant idea.

Is Bitcoin the same thing against FIAT? No doubt FIAT is oppressive (just read some basic economics).

NOTE: For those who keep stating that govs have tanks and aviation and etc. please do not forget that soldiers who operate them are citizens too, and please do not mistake a means of protection mostly via the only fact that it exists (without any active actions necessary) with active violence.
Pages:
Jump to: