Pages:
Author

Topic: Legalization bitcoin - page 5. (Read 2434 times)

Activity: 355
Merit: 10
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
May 04, 2018, 09:35:33 PM
japanese and philippines that have legalized bitcoin, the possibility of other developed
countries will be in the next year, larena virtual currency will gradually be accepted by
all countries, because technological advances will not be unstoppable in the future.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
May 04, 2018, 09:33:58 PM
when will legalization bitcoin? why this does not happen? are there any countries that have legalized bitcoin?
or already somehow now it is possible to legalize the income received from Bitcoin?
there are some countries that have legalized bitcoin and I'm sure bitcoin will be legalized by all countries because bitcoin will evolve along with technological developments and the times when my country bitcoin is still accessible but the government still prohibits transactions using bitcoin directly, bitcoin will be legalized all over my country is sure of it
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
May 04, 2018, 09:20:59 PM
when will legalization bitcoin? why this does not happen? are there any countries that have legalized bitcoin?
or already somehow now it is possible to legalize the income received from Bitcoin?

I don't know about other countries but here in the Philippines is legal to use Bitcoin since it has been approve by our Central bank.

When it happen? I think bitcoin in philippines are only adopt, there still scammers playing around so it been long proccess to be legalize.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 04, 2018, 09:15:57 PM
I can't wait until Bitcoin become legal all over the world. i hope all countries that are not believing in bitcoin accept the fact that it is a modern payment system and also look in the positive sides of bitcoin only the drawbacks. If that happens I think economic growth in our world and in every country will be rise up.g
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 08:59:17 PM
I heard a rumor circulating here in my country that bitcoin use will be legal now which is a good news for me. Some countries are just not open minded of the possibilities if they legalize bitcoin and other countries are scared of what bitcoin can do if they legalize it.
Activity: 602
May 04, 2018, 08:57:23 PM

I think its still need time to regulating bitcoin or cryptocurrency. I am believe banks lobby will push government to not regulate bitcoin or crypto because their bussiness will affected. But if we trade and make profits from bitcoin trade, i do believe many government will issuing regulation so government can collecting taxes from our profits
Activity: 126
May 04, 2018, 08:08:14 PM
Maybe the next 10 years bitcoin will be legalized.. If for now, I think to legalize bitcoin is not easy, let alone the knowledge of the community is very minimal for this.. Not just knowledge, the name "bitcoin" still sound foreign to them..
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 04, 2018, 07:38:19 PM

do not worry mate if the official's of every nation realized how much give help bitcoin or virtual currency for the growth of their economy and how much help to their people's bitcoin giving opportunity to the people interested to work in the crypto currency specially the unemployed have an ability to improve their skills in the new technology. surely in the right time bitcoin become legeligalized worldwide.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
May 04, 2018, 07:22:05 PM
Most countries are beginning to adopt it, Japan has received bitcoin as a legitimate payment option. Even in the Philippines too. In India, the government plans to legalize it in the process. They also have plans to include it in the goods and services section In the near future which makes it awesome.
Activity: 112
May 04, 2018, 07:19:21 PM
Is this possible? What is your basis that it has been approved by the central bank where in fact bitcoin is decentralized? This defies the rule and is truly ironic. Do you have basis for this?

I don't know about other countries but here in the Philippines is legal to use Bitcoin since it has been approve by our Central bank.
Activity: 283
May 04, 2018, 06:24:43 PM
Sooner or later, governments will have to accept bitcoin, because this technology is needed by people, it is necessary for our economy. Technologies and the changes they bring cannot be feared. They won't do any harm, I'm sure.
Activity: 518
May 04, 2018, 06:18:10 PM
Some other countries they are now legalized the bitcoin they can use the bitcoin in terms of payments bill,purchase their food and etc., legalization of bitcoin in such country which is good it could help the economy of the country to be boost and create more jobs for the people.
Activity: 406
May 04, 2018, 05:55:46 PM
I think that the problems of legalization are primarily related to the problems of bitcoin control in the country. As we know, bitcoin technology excludes any control by the state, but the government does not like it. Therefore, the issue of legalization was delayed.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
May 04, 2018, 05:47:49 PM
Of course, there are already countries that have started to accept bitcoin and develop eg in their country. For example, Japan. It is an advanced state that is not afraid of technology. Others are just so slow, I think.
Activity: 322
May 04, 2018, 05:40:51 PM
Legalization bitcoin many countries are afraid of the fact that - Even those who did not believe in crypto currency will rush to buy bitcoins, withdrawing cash from banks. But behind the crypt the future and soon it will be legalized
Activity: 223
May 04, 2018, 05:12:10 PM
legalization of bitcoin is happen in different. Many people are investing their own money in bitcoin to get very huge profit from the bitcoin.In japan also ,many mining farm is started to get more bitcoin as a profit from mining.
Activity: 322
SEMUX www.semux.org
May 04, 2018, 04:04:52 PM
I think that by the end of 2018, most of the countries will adopt laws that will regulate the cryptocurrency sphere. And of course the countries will introduce taxation.
Activity: 280
May 04, 2018, 04:03:14 PM
In some countries, bitcoin is a common currency,though called cryptocurrencies. But also in many countries they are not yet legalized. And when they are free to sell, depends directly on the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 04, 2018, 04:00:43 PM

Different nations have different point of views with their economies. Some economies are too fragile that the cryptomarket might be a good call for it. But then the crypto market only need legalization to make things formal. This industry needs some appreciation and respect. Respect that the government shouldn't try to influence this great innovation. Hopefully, my country will still allow us to freely use cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 98
May 04, 2018, 03:11:43 PM
In Ukraine and its surrounding territories it is forbidden to use bitcoin and all kinds of Internet earnings that interact with the crypto currency. But, in my opinion, this is only because Ukraine, like the state, has everything very bad in the economy. If countries are striving for economic development and stability, then undoubtedly they must support bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: