Pages:
Author

Topic: Legalization bitcoin - page 7. (Read 2434 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
May 03, 2018, 05:50:04 PM
when will legalization bitcoin? why this does not happen? are there any countries that have legalized bitcoin?
or already somehow now it is possible to legalize the income received from Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is legal until now in some countries, but if the government feel any threat from a single thing like bitcoin, the government will make a law that can possibly illegalized the bitcoin on tgeir country. Why? They ban it because they think that it can make many problems and can make a chaos.
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 05:42:08 PM
In my country bitcoin is legal to use but in my observation it is not very popular.There is some store accepting bitcoin as mode of payment.I think only 20% in the population that use bitcoin.There is some knows bitcoin but they not try to used it.I hope bitcoin become popular and almost all people use it.Because it has many benefits that we can get and it gives a good profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
May 03, 2018, 05:35:43 PM
legalization of bitcoin is coming but its very soon from now cause there's a country dont want to accept bitcoin because they think bitcoin is scam
Legalization of bitcoin is legal in the other country but not in all country . Government should take actions in legalizing bitcoin because it is helpful in our society .

all countries have their own interest in legalizing bitcoin, because the considerations of each country must be different. it is not easy to legalize bitcoin because it will be considered a profit and loss so as not to disrupt the financial stability and banking of the country.
development can not be dammed bitcoin in time should also be accepted
The process of legalizing bitcoin will be very long, confusing, painful for many bitcoin owners. Do not just legitimize what is decentralized.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
May 03, 2018, 05:18:40 PM
legalization of bitcoin is coming but its very soon from now cause there's a country dont want to accept bitcoin because they think bitcoin is scam
Legalization of bitcoin is legal in the other country but not in all country . Government should take actions in legalizing bitcoin because it is helpful in our society .

all countries have their own interest in legalizing bitcoin, because the considerations of each country must be different. it is not easy to legalize bitcoin because it will be considered a profit and loss so as not to disrupt the financial stability and banking of the country.
development can not be dammed bitcoin in time should also be accepted
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
May 03, 2018, 04:44:49 PM
Surely there will be a regualation on the crypto market, with some countries allowing the negotiation of bitcoin but with some norms, but also others less liberal and centralizing forbidden it definitively.
Activity: 93
May 03, 2018, 04:43:31 PM
Sooner or later it will happen. Countries that are too slow to do this can be discouraged in development. Only time is needed.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
May 03, 2018, 04:41:15 PM
Activity: 103
May 02, 2018, 08:12:25 AM
Many countries are indeed already legalized Bitcoin
Definitely, this is very good for the cryptocurrency market
But while countries such as the US, Russia, and central Europe do not legalize the cryptocurrency, nothing global will happen.
A separate question whether the cryptocurrency will be taxed or not
Activity: 1330
Merit: 258
May 02, 2018, 06:28:42 AM
when will legalization bitcoin? why this does not happen? are there any countries that have legalized bitcoin?
or already somehow now it is possible to legalize the income received from Bitcoin?

My opinoin that no need legalization because this not change our situation. Many country support Bitcoin now.
In any case they can't ban BTC.
Activity: 1
May 02, 2018, 06:15:58 AM
There are countries that are embracing bitcoin and it is legal to transact with it.
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
May 02, 2018, 06:05:13 AM
It would be better if the the whole countries  allows legally the bitcoin for more easier transaction of money from different  countries . Legalization of bitcoin would be one  of the steping stone of countries progress .
Activity: 319
May 01, 2018, 09:21:38 AM
Bitcoin is legal, bitcoin is just a money, the qiestion is why some government banning bitcoin in their country. It is like trashing a thing that will lead to success and helps for a better future. In fact, in my country bitcoin is legal and the our government doesnt have a plan on banning it in our country.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
May 01, 2018, 09:19:38 AM
Bitcoin will fine it hard to be legalized due to the fact that the technology behind bitcoin beat the ability of any country or government to be controlled and at that most government will see bitcoin as a necessary evil but there is nothing that they can do about that, but there are some countries who are now embracing cryptocurrency as a means of online payment and that is the highest bitcoin/cryptocurrency can have at this point but may be in the nearest future we may see legalization in some other countries.
Activity: 126
May 01, 2018, 09:18:24 AM
I don't really care much about the legalization of Bitcoin, first we need it to be accepted by many and most of the population all over the country, and if government accept BTC it is the very first fundamental we need, because we need them to acknowledge it and allow it to be use everywhere.
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
May 01, 2018, 09:14:41 AM

I think you need to do more some research, there are around 70 countries or territories where the status of Bitcoin is legal. So, you can go and check this thread, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/list-of-countries-and-territories-where-bitcoin-is-legal-3461897  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
May 01, 2018, 09:14:09 AM
Bitcoin is legalized in a number of countries, and my country still does not accept BTC, so I still can not use BTC on anything beyond life. Currently I hold BTC for speculation and business purpose.
Don't lose hope ,bitcoin still has a potential to be our single currency worldwide. I think they are against on bitcoin because they supported bank already but still it has a chance to change the run so hold your currency, the reason why we hold for the uses and purposes in near future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 01, 2018, 08:57:25 AM
Bitcoin is legalized in a number of countries, and my country still does not accept BTC, so I still can not use BTC on anything beyond life. Currently I hold BTC for speculation and business purpose.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
May 01, 2018, 08:41:30 AM

Bitcoin is already legal in some countries but it is also illegal in others. In some other countries, Bitcoin is not illegal but under strict regulations and even certain restrictions. But all these are very much improved already as compared to the previous years when Bitcoin was not even given attention by the governments. Right now, governments are taking a careful step as to the continued growth of Bitcoin.
Activity: 686
May 01, 2018, 08:38:04 AM

Every country has different rules and ideas so you have to understand that and understand the rules of each country.
Activity: 196
May 01, 2018, 08:32:38 AM
We can only wait when Bitcoin can be legalized all over the world.
Right now I know Bitcoin has been the legend in Japan. In Japan, Bitcoin users have been facilitated by the Japanese government and many companies receive payments using Bitcoin.
I had the hope that one day a country would legalize Bitcoin so that Bitcoin could be stable in value.
Pages:
Jump to: