Pages:
Author

Topic: LEGENDARY FREE TENNIS AND NBA PICKS/BETS#1✔(W7543/L1457) TELEGRAM GROUP ACTIVE!! - page 34. (Read 77746 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
How do i get your VIP picks?
Couldn't pm you as you don't allow newbies to pm :3
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
hey , Joca good luck today with all of your tennis picks
just want to notify you that starting today I will start following and tracking your picks and I will update the stats weekly in my thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tipster-picks-service-discussion-profit-2546-eurs-1800883
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
I see that you are pretty good picking winners in Tennis and I was wondering if you have a good tip for the French Open Men's winner? I know Nadal will be favourite but I was thinking that Alexander Zverev or Dominic Thiem have a good chance at winning it, what are your thoughts on these two players chances at winning the French Open?

Nadal is the favorite and how he plays the clay season he is unstoppable
I currently dont know if anyone else can do something against him

Thanks for your opinion, the only problem is that Nadal's odds don't offer much value so that is why I was looking elsewhere for some value and I think Alexander Zverev offers a lot of value as he has shown that he can match it with Nadal on clay. I'll be looking forward to seeing your tips for the French Open.
Yeah Zverev is good but i dont think he can win a really big major tournament just yet
Thiem is good but not a lot of winning motivation to win the french open

Djokovic is getting back into shape,the only thing about him is how much he can run how much he will be able to hold up to win this,this is a great chance for him to shut up everyone

but for me nadal is still a favorite
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I see that you are pretty good picking winners in Tennis and I was wondering if you have a good tip for the French Open Men's winner? I know Nadal will be favourite but I was thinking that Alexander Zverev or Dominic Thiem have a good chance at winning it, what are your thoughts on these two players chances at winning the French Open?

Nadal is the favorite and how he plays the clay season he is unstoppable
I currently dont know if anyone else can do something against him

Thanks for your opinion, the only problem is that Nadal's odds don't offer much value so that is why I was looking elsewhere for some value and I think Alexander Zverev offers a lot of value as he has shown that he can match it with Nadal on clay. I'll be looking forward to seeing your tips for the French Open.
Pages:
Jump to: