Pages:
Author

Topic: LEGENDARY FREE TENNIS AND NBA PICKS/BETS#1✔(W7543/L1457) TELEGRAM GROUP ACTIVE!! - page 37. (Read 77746 times)

legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!

VIP GROUP +7.10 BITCOINS!!!

ATP MIAMI

Stats
FREE PICKS :3/3
VIP PICKS : 1/1

NEW SITE O MOST OUT STAY TUNED
FOLLOW MY FREE PICKS ON TELEGRAM NOW,JOIN THE GROUP AND GET EVERYDAY NOTIFICATIONS ABOUT MY OWN FREE PICKS! BE THE FIRST ONE TO GET THEM ! Smiley

This looks interesting, nice to see that you've been active during all these years!

Not sure if you've mentioned it somewhere but how much does it cost to get the VIP benefits?
Do you always do straight bets or always parlays or do you mix it up?

Nice stats btw Cool
Thanks sir,you can send me a private message for my vip picks or send me a message on telegram and we talk on how much picks you want and about the price Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
This looks interesting, nice to see that you've been active during all these years!

Not sure if you've mentioned it somewhere but how much does it cost to get the VIP benefits?

Nice stats btw Cool
You need to PM him for VIP Picks as if you want to bet then its depend on you what you want to do parlay or single mostly he encourage single bets
I believe you can get his VIP picks if you join under as his referral on nitrogensports gambling site and spend a certain amount per week to receive the picks from him.
He also operates under telegram now so you might need to join his channel on there as well to get the picks.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504

Nice stats btw Cool
You need to PM him for VIP Picks as if you want to bet then its depend on you what you want to do parlay or single mostly he encourage single bets
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 6138
Meh.

Nice stats btw Cool
Pages:
Jump to: