Pages:
Author

Topic: LEGENDARY FREE TENNIS AND NBA PICKS/BETS#1✔(W7543/L1457) TELEGRAM GROUP ACTIVE!! - page 35. (Read 77746 times)

legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
Good picks for the tennis event in Rome.
All your picks won.
Djokovic, Cillic and Zverev.
Good and solid picks congrats to you Joca97! Grin
Hope for the same result for tomorrows match with Djokovic vs. Nadal Wink

Thank you sir very much,hope you continue to enjoy them,also football picks have been outstanding in the last few days as well
my stats are growing everyday,also for quicknes you can follow me on telegram and get instantly my picks
Activity: 182
Merit: 122
Good picks for the tennis event in Rome.
All your picks won.
Djokovic, Cillic and Zverev.
Good and solid picks congrats to you Joca97! Grin
Hope for the same result for tomorrows match with Djokovic vs. Nadal Wink
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
I see that you are pretty good picking winners in Tennis and I was wondering if you have a good tip for the French Open Men's winner? I know Nadal will be favourite but I was thinking that Alexander Zverev or Dominic Thiem have a good chance at winning it, what are your thoughts on these two players chances at winning the French Open?

Nadal is the favorite and how he plays the clay season he is unstoppable
I currently dont know if anyone else can do something against him
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I see that you are pretty good picking winners in Tennis and I was wondering if you have a good tip for the French Open Men's winner? I know Nadal will be favourite but I was thinking that Alexander Zverev or Dominic Thiem have a good chance at winning it, what are your thoughts on these two players chances at winning the French Open?
Pages:
Jump to: