Author

Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent - page 105. (Read 294785 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
http://www.slideshare.net/no2mininginpalawan/open-for-business-in-the-philippines

Leroy Fodor , Owner at K&L Grafix

We have a great opportunity for anyone who wants it fast. We are selling extremely cheap because in 8 months we made enough money that I can get my wife back to america. We have to sell by april that is why this is all so inexpensive. we are selling our whole estate. EVERYTHING. Talk about the Filipino dream, this is it baby and the only one you will find online. Not 1, Not 2 But 3 sources of income with readily potential for 4 or more we just have not expanded it to that yet. Everything is brand new and up to date. There is a grocery store, A disco bar a coconut farm and a house included in this sale, PLUS all of our american household items some of them you will NOT find in the philippines. To be honest these items alone if sold to all these people asking for them could bring you in over 500,000 almost instantly. If you dont want everything you can sell things that you dont want right in the grocery store, when we first decided to go back to the states we put everything up there and WOW things started going really fast. Ok the coconut farm is harvested every 3 months, the grocery store has a sales revenue of 160,000 a month the disco bar does about 10,000 to 12,000 a month, there is a brand new grill for an extra source of income, when we fire that thing up all the people smell the foods cooking and come running. And we are selling our 2008 Kawasaki Motorbike with everything. So for 1 low price you get an existing profitable coconut farm, a grocery store with current and loyal customers, a disco bar with all the laser lights and led lights 2 15 inch and 2 12 inch speakers, the videoke player and all the dvds youll need, there is also a touchscreen laptop bought in the states that has tons of music and music videos on it. Now under the store is a complete 1 bedroom house with kitchen living room and CR. In the house is all brand new wiring, heck the building is brand new completely. Inside the house is also brand new refridge, oven stovetop in 1 with 3 stovetop burners, 2.5 HP aircon installed but not used, microwave, toaster oven, 2 coffee makers, 3 or 4 DVD players, a 70 inch TV yes I said 70 INCH that is damn close to 2 meters of television, there is also a brand new 45 inch flatscreen. I have so many electric and regular tools you could literally start a construction business. over 200,000 pesos worth of just tools. Pots Pans heated mini inside grill from america and there are 3 of them a meat grill, a sandwich grill and a waffle iron grill. All the american equipment is already supported by the electric converter so you never have to worry about blowing things up, Plus there is a digital electric voltmeter in the tools so you can always gauge your electric usage for the american items. The building sits on the lot so that 60 percent of the lot is open for development, and inquiries have been made that people want to rent that space. You are the only disco bar and grocery store in our barangay, the sari sari traffic alone could make you a billionaire. This is a great opportunity for someone and if we dont sell by april we will just keep it all. Talk about lifestyles of the rich and famous this is it bro as good as it can get for poor folks like us. If not for my wifes family stealing from us and scamming us out of 400,000 pesos, we would not be leaving. But I just do not want to be near them, or around them and I want to take my wife back where she is appreciated. We never had anyone steal from us and her until her parents did. That is sad, Lets be happy the Filipino Culture is not based on their actions alone. So there you have it we were gonna make a life here and her family ruined it all so now we can go ahead and let some other lucky couple have the life they always dreamed of. Hope you are interested, If you are not We could set up a commission if you can help us sell it, Like a realtor broker, the more you get for us the more you will make. Good Luck My email is [email protected] email me with any questions or comments, once we are comfortable with you I can give you our cell numbers.

Hey, Leroy, why you no mention the solar panels on the hot tin roof away from the shade of the coconut trees in your listing just prior to the sorry Sari Sari burning to the ground? And why you said the locals are trustworthy with the exception of your family but elsewhere on several occasions you've espoused the opposite about them useless locals?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
stop wasting my time

How about you just answer questions without whining and without wasting everyone's time.

So just to get this straight - you have admitted that you made up the claim about the largest mining farm in the Philippines. You simply made an assumption than NOBODY else in a country of 100 million could possibly own more than a couple of AntMiner S2s or a handful of S3s or anything else that would be larger than your "farm".

Lie #1 confirmed, thank you.

When did you start your farm? Year and month would be good enough.

I did not lie Smiley it was not me that first said I had the largest Mining farm in the Philippines it was all the Filipinos that told me that, so I didnt assume anything I repeated what I was told, thanks for asking for clarification before you labeled me again.

So you asked all 100 million of them? Must have been a hefty task.

what all? im pretty sure i was not part of that all, me and others. I've got a question are you going to lie until the end of the world?

Ahhh, shit, Leroy, you missed one. Ask quickly now if your farm is/was largest in the Philippines.

And next time you make a claim based on a 100% poll of the population make sure to specify that. Because that is quite amazing.
vip
stop wasting my time

How about you just answer questions without whining and without wasting everyone's time.

So just to get this straight - you have admitted that you made up the claim about the largest mining farm in the Philippines. You simply made an assumption than NOBODY else in a country of 100 million could possibly own more than a couple of AntMiner S2s or a handful of S3s or anything else that would be larger than your "farm".

I did not lie Smiley it was not me that first said I had the largest Mining farm in the Philippines it was all the Filipinos that told me that, so I didnt assume anything I repeated what I was told, thanks for asking for clarification before you labeled me again.

what all? im pretty sure i was not part of that all, me and others. I've got a question are you going to lie until the end of the world?

a grocery store is different  from a sari - sari store
disco - daym, thats a hell of a disco bar you got there
nice cafe there pretty much you've beaten the people here who have 40-60 computer units and a nice spacetious room

The store requires little investment since the products are cheap and only a few modifications on one side of a house are needed to convert it to a sari-sari store.

Leroy Fodor: My wife and I cleaned toilets in Carolina for years so that we could run our dream Sari Sari in the Philippines. I then sold my Forex portfolio so to build the largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines, which was cooled with fans and all powered by the solar panels on the hot tin roof of the Sari Sari.

I'm sorry if your sorry-ass doesn't believe that I owned a Sari Sari, but for you sorry naysayers, this...

...those are the miners to the right of the door of the Sari Sari just like I said they were. And this...

I programmed the color lights from the miners to create a special effect for the Sari Sari disco.

It was because of these special effects that jealous local disco operators burnt our operation to the ground, thank you very much.

That said, I'm now officially done with you and won't be replying anymore unless you get under my skin. I have 140 real investors to tend to, with about a dozen or so I'll need to pay come Monday.
Activity: 273
Merit: 260
Pool Owner
Is this scammer still going around?

It's a game we play called Fodor Feathers: We kill him, then feed him, then kill him again.

Chinese companies do the same exact thing, if you honestly think you have ever bought a "Brand New" piece of mining hardware, you are to stupid to even be here Smiley they all do it. Hell i would do it, and I am a pretty honest business person.

Sounds fantastic.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
stop wasting my time

a grocery store is different  from a sari - sari store
disco - daym, thats a hell of a disco bar you got there
nice cafe there pretty much you've beaten the people here who have 40-60 computer units and a nice spacetious room
vip

It's a game we play called Fodor Feathers: We kill him, then feed him, then kill him again.

Chinese companies do the same exact thing, if you honestly think you have ever bought a "Brand New" piece of mining hardware, you are to stupid to even be here Smiley they all do it. Hell i would do it, and I am a pretty honest business person.
Activity: 273
Merit: 260
Pool Owner
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Like I said you dont want proof you just want attention I really am dojne (sic) here, Bruno you and your antics are annoying, i hopoe (sic) one day you do it to the wrong person I really do. One that has the capability to take everything you own which is probably not much at all.
Thanks for the fuin (sic) you havbe (sic) wasted another 2 days of my time. i seriously am finished wiht (sic) this nonsense. when you revert to the ignorance in this last post I am done.

Dude. Please do yourself a favor and start using a spell checker.

Your kooky raving is only made funnier by your sloppy and lazy abuses of the English language.

PS: I loved that post you made implying how easy it is to steal from a Bitcoin address. Why are you bothering with mining at all then if you are such a master hacker ? Hit blockchain.info and go hog-wild !
vip

This fuckin' Leroy Fodor truly doesn't get. He honestly believes that one can lie their motherfuckin' ass off across the board but could operation a legit cryptocurrency entity because the two aspects have nothing in common. Ironically, I'm taking a Fodor while typing this, just realizing that I'm out of reach of toilet paper, and will have to hunt such when I'm finished with my Fodor with my pants below my knees and my giant 6mm Lugan dick a swingin'.

Like I said you dont want proof you just want attention I really am dojne here, Bruno you and your antics are annoying, i hopoe one day you do it to the wrong person I really do. One that has the capability to take everything you own which is probably not much at all.

Thanks for the fuin you havbe wasted another 2 days of my time. i seriously am finished wiht this nonsense. when you revert to the ignorance in this last post I am done.

Annoying because ONLY Leroy Fodor can provide the proof that doesn't exist to address extremely basic questions.

Just one bitcoin wallet address or transaction prior to June, 2014, and I'm leaving this forum forever, otherwise I'm registering on other sites you hang out and really fuck you up the ass, SPORT!
vip

This fuckin' Leroy Fodor truly doesn't get. He honestly believes that one can lie their motherfuckin' ass off across the board but could operation a legit cryptocurrency entity because the two aspects have nothing in common. Ironically, I'm taking a Fodor while typing this, just realizing that I'm out of reach of toilet paper, and will have to hunt such when I'm finished with my Fodor with my pants below my knees and my giant 6mm Lugan dick a swingin'.

Like I said you dont want proof you just want attention I really am dojne here, Bruno you and your antics are annoying, i hopoe one day you do it to the wrong person I really do. One that has the capability to take everything you own which is probably not much at all.

Thanks for the fuin you havbe wasted another 2 days of my time. i seriously am finished wiht this nonsense. when you revert to the ignorance in this last post I am done.

Dude, you do realized that you've been done with me at least a half dozen time before but you keep coming back for more butthurt. You must like it. BTW, it's not just me, but a dozen others asking similar questions because obviously the 139 of your 140 pretend investors are retards.

One more thing, if you're really done with me here, I'll just register on the other forums where you hang out really fuck with you. So far you'll been lucky in that regard, so please don't make me show others elsewhere what type of idiot you really are. Let's keep our convos here.
vip
I did not lie! I did to lose three business to the arson fire.

1. Grocery
2. Cafe
3. Disco

Hey, Leroy. Why have you never mentioned losing the Bitcoin mining farm business to the fire? It was right there in the Grocery store to the right where you walk in where every could see it with fans blowing air on it to keep it cool during the day.

BTW, were them fans hooked up to the utility company subject to brownouts or to the solar panels on the hot tin roof shaded by the coconut trees positioned between the store and the road?

No we had a license for the cafe and the grocery store and the disco bar you could not and still can not get one for Bitcoin anything, and it was hanging on the wall so what do you think happened to it. It has to be there for when the tax people come to inspect your place.

My wife may still ahev  the one for the one we rebuilt but I still do not understand how ANY of this proves Stakeminers is a scam? Please explain what my fire, my bitcoin mining farms, my house, my cafe that burnt, my cafe that was rebuilt and sold, my grocery store, my disco bar, My forex accounts or anything else in these threads has to do with StakeMiners oir proving StakeMiners is a scam, that is what the title says StakeMiners.com is a scam so how does any of what you guys keep rambling about prove this?

So, if StakeMiners licensed in the Philippines, or do you buy there because it's a Ponzi scheme?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

vip

1. Grocery
2. Cafe
3. Disco

Hey, Leroy. Why have you never mentioned losing the Bitcoin mining farm business to the fire? It was right there in the Grocery store to the right where you walk in where every could see it with fans blowing air on it to keep it cool during the day.

BTW, were them fans hooked up to the utility company subject to brownouts or to the solar panels on the hot tin roof shaded by the coconut trees positioned between the store and the road?

No we had a license for the cafe and the grocery store and the disco bar you could not and still can not get one for Bitcoin anything, and it was hanging on the wall so what do you think happened to it. It has to be there for when the tax people come to inspect your place.

Quoted before the fuckin' idiot realizes his mistake.

So, in the Philippines, they hand out a piece of paper to hang on the wall of your place of business sans officially registering the entity where others could go on the Internet and see if a place of business is truly legit, eh?

HAHAHHAHA yea go onlijne and find them HAHAHAh yes you have to register them  but I seriously dounbt you will fiund mayors permits and barangay permits online in anything. But you do have to get licenses and we had to have one for each business. And bruno before you keep going on with your crap the captain of the barangay lived 2 houses down we had no choice we had to get them.

That's the point I was making. Records exist, but you inferred that the licenses burnt up, so there's probably no proof when clearly such would have to exist whether online or not, you motherfuckin' stupid idiot.
vip

1. Grocery
2. Cafe
3. Disco

My wife may still ahev  the one for the one we rebuilt but I still do not understand how ANY of this proves Stakeminers is a scam? Please explain what my fire, my bitcoin mining farms, my house, my cafe that burnt, my cafe that was rebuilt and sold, my grocery store, my disco bar, My forex accounts or anything else in these threads has to do with StakeMiners oir proving StakeMiners is a scam, that is what the title says StakeMiners.com is a scam so how does any of what you guys keep rambling about prove this?

1. Grocery
2. Cafe
3. Disco

So, in the Philippines, they hand out a piece of paper to hang on the wall of your place of business sans officially registering the entity where others could go on the Internet and see if a place of business is truly legit, eh?

HAHAHHAHA yea go onlijne and find them HAHAHAh yes you have to register them  but I seriously dounbt you will fiund mayors permits and barangay permits online in anything. But you do have to get licenses and we had to have one for each business. And bruno before you keep going on with your crap the captain of the barangay lived 2 houses down we had no choice we had to get them.
vip

1. Grocery
2. Cafe
3. Disco

1. Grocery
2. Cafe
3. Disco

stop wasting my time

vip

1. Grocery
2. Cafe
3. Disco

Hey, Leroy. Why have you never mentioned losing the Bitcoin mining farm business to the fire? It was right there in the Grocery store to the right where you walk in where everybody could see it with fans blowing air on it to keep it cool during the day.

I'll tell you what, Leroy Fodor. If you show me one bitcoin wallet address you maintain prior to June, 2014, as definitive proof that you're not a liar, I will leave this forum and never return. All you have to do is provide one transaction. That is all. BTW, please make sure that the wallet address is currently empty because I WILL steal whatever bitcoin it contains since I, too, now know how to hack bitcoin wallet addresses.
vip

Who's wasting who's time?

By your own words, the Grocery Store was the most profitable of the three businesses, none, BTW, being of the bitcoin mining farm, so why did you rebuild ONLY the cafe part?

The cafe was the most profitable, Bruno its 321 am here stop wasting my time, we never rebuilt the grocery store and you know it.

Let us guess. Proof that you had a license to operate a cafe burnt up in the fire. How close are we? Or am I getting the US and the Philippines mixed up again and anybody can operate a cafe in the Philippines without a license?
Jump to: