Author

Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent - page 109. (Read 294785 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502
I have no intentions of leaving Bitcoin Talk It is a communication portal for Stakeminers right now, A hadnful of investors use this forum to contact me quickly.

Im still trying to get ahold of Wofvman for the hangout and I dont see your bright eyes popping in there yet Smiley
I will however see if wolfvman is available now and us three can join this hangout

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/grl6cypizcmj73lmzhhpys5f3ea
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

Must be nice to be able to post on a thread without having any fear of your post being deleted, eh, shit for brains?

Your fuckin' wolfvman is not the issue and never has been. It's your fuckin' lyin' that's the problem.

That said, I'll be at the hangout. Time, place and link please. This is goin' be fuckin' fun. Hell, I'll even put on YouTube and make more money from Google than you are with your StakeMiners bullshit.

Yep i am the liar, here you go folks post number 1 of this thread

I haven't a clue as to what you're in reference to, for I was clearly pointing out, till you deleted my post, that is, that you, wofvman and Leroy Fodor are all the same person, and that you used your wofvman sockpuppet to ask a question about stakeminers.com of which you kindly addressed via another pseudonym that you control, yet have yet to mention this venture on your Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor in spite of being active there only 7 hours ago.

You're pretty quick there on the draw, for my post was only up a couple minutes on this self-moderated thread before you deleted it.

Whose lying now cause they are backed in a corner of thier own lies and circles of trolling nonsense, you have trolled your own thread for so long you have no idea why it was even started HAHAHAHAHAHA Delete that one Bruno HAHAHA, I bet these 2 posts arent the only thnhgs youd like to see disappear, like the huge thread exposing your scamming lying buttox.

Heheheheheheh! Look who's baiting who to post after he said he was done with me. You're such a good sport. Don't ever leave this forum like Josh Zerlan did.

Must be nice to be able to post on a thread without having any fear of your post being deleted, eh, shit for brains?

Your fuckin' wolfvman is not the issue and never has been. It's your fuckin' lyin' that's the problem.

That said, I'll be at the hangout. Time, place and link please. This is goin' be fuckin' fun. Hell, I'll even put on YouTube and make more money from Google than you are with your StakeMiners bullshit.

I haven't a clue as to what you're in reference to, for I was clearly pointing out, till you deleted my post, that is, that you, wofvman and Leroy Fodor are all the same person, and that you used your wofvman sockpuppet to ask a question about stakeminers.com of which you kindly addressed via another pseudonym that you control, yet have yet to mention this venture on your Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor in spite of being active there only 7 hours ago.

You're pretty quick there on the draw, for my post was only up a couple minutes on this self-moderated thread before you deleted it.

Whose lying now cause they are backed in a corner of thier own lies and circles of trolling nonsense, you have trolled your own thread for so long you have no idea why it was even started HAHAHAHAHAHA Delete that one Bruno HAHAHA, I bet these 2 posts arent the only thnhgs youd like to see disappear, like the huge thread exposing your scamming lying buttox.

As far as your offer to be at the BOI meeting, first that meeting is for investor of StakeMiners, and people who are going to be making the decisions as to the future of Stakeminers, i understand you so badly want to be part of something positive in crypto, but this is a decisionwhere I will ask our BOI members what they want. If they dont mind you being there Ill give you the link, if they dont want you there You wont get it.

vip
First BOI meeting is being scheduled now.

AND GUESS WHAT BRUNO

Both cyberpinoy and wolfvman will be present, wow that really destroys that theory of yours right, HAHAHA I mean its going to be really hard for me to pose as myself and a native vietnamese in a live meeting now wont it.

Oh thats right tho you dont skype and i can bet you cant do hangouts either, you dont like real proof, just unrealted posts you can twist and bend to your benefit, without EVER providing authentic proof of your accusations.

First BOI meeting is being scheduled now.

AND GUESS WHAT BRUNO

Both cyberpinoy and wolfvman will be present, wow that really destroys that theory of yours right, HAHAHA I mean its going to be really hard for me to pose as myself and a native vietnamese in a live meeting now wont it.

Oh thats right tho you dont skype and i can bet you cant do hangouts either, you dont like real proof, just unrealted posts you can twist and bend to your benefit, without EVER providing authentic proof of your accusations.

vip
It's confirmed that Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners' site is a scam: https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/171

Leroy Fodor has gone Full GAW!

Film at 11.
vip
What a strong prof about this scammar

Thank you, but enough about me, what do you think about the venerable Leroy Fodor?  Grin

Poor dude's about to lose everything and be stuck in the Philippines forever.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
one for one and 1 2 3
What a strong prof about this scammar
vip
http://forums.tomorrowsretail.net/index.php?/profile/27248-cyberpinoy/&tab=field_core_pfield_15

About Me

I am a Business graduate for business Administration who minored in graphic design and computer programming. ( to long ago) After starting owning and selling a handful of business for a nice profit I got into Forex. While I made good money there I was introduced to Bitcoin, I sold my complete Forex portfolio and now spend my time bringing awareness to bitcoins, how to earn them with no out of pocket expenses and I mine them for a profit.

If you honestly can't see what the fuck is wrong with the above and still opt to partner up with Leroy Fodor, then you deserve to lose your moneys to learnt you a lesson.
vip
https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor

If you have been watching me closely like my friend Lucas Musser you will know how fast i have grown from owning no equipment 6 months ago to now having the largest mining farm in the Philippines. The income is great, the job even better. This country prides itself on following the example of others yet none of you have done that to date, you should start now before its to late, this opportunity will not wait for you, it will surely pass you right by and leave you in the dust trust me I know.

In Leroy Fodor's own words on his Facebook page he states that he never had any bitcoin mining equipment last year and turned nothing into have the largest farm in all the Philippines. And I'm the fuckin' idiot for not understanding exactly what Leroy Fodor is really saying in the above.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
Looks like he had a café, then there was a fire and he rebuilt it and later on sold it. Some of your stuff isn't fully in chronological order and if you had a café and it burnt to the ground you may also reference it in past tense because it's thought to be gone.

How does this relate to scamming people over some café business? Obviously he talked about it quite a bit so he did own the business at some point. Why don't you just ask for a chronological order of events?
vip
What information are you referring to that Stakeminers is a scam? Can you state exact information along with references in which he directly stole money from someone with proof?

I've seen the Stakeminers addresses on the PayCon network as well as buying Coins and adding to those addresses and I've talked to him on the google hangout just a couple days ago and seems to know his stuff about altcoin security. I have atleast one address that was used somewhere and as long as he'd be alright with it I would share it.

If you are referring to the exact time someone heard or got into Bitcoin and dates, that is fairly hard to prove. I think I first heard about Bitcoin and got into it around 2011 but didn't know anything about it and then only got into it again around late 2013. I've seen lots of people get their dates wrong, if there was a fire at his business then all the records he could have had are probably gone.

You gotta be kiddin' me, right? Sadly, I think you're serious. I've documented what Leroy has declared about his Forex experience and none of it makes any sense. The following is a timeline of what he has to say about owning, selling, losing, etc., his cafe:

December 8 (local date), 2012: Leroy Fodor's cafe burnt to the ground.

May 26, 2013: Cafe operational.

July 4, 2013: My cafe...

January 16, 2014: I sold the cafe.

March 1, 2014: ...my cafe was one of the only cafes in our area...

March 15, 2014: I own a cafe.

March 22, 2014: I own a cafe.

April 7, 2014: My cafe will give you guys...

April 11, 2014: And I have people that come from about 12 different cities and play in my cafe.

May 15, 2014: ...in my cafe...

July 14, 2014: ...in my cafe...

October 23, 2014: Looking for a loan... I ended up selling the land...

November 23, 2014: Cyberpinoy was the name of our internet cafe, (one of the businesses we sold).

November 29, 2014: I own a internet cafe

December 22, 2014: ...a fire that destroyed our first mining farm with solar panels, as well as a 15 unit Internet cafe...

SINCE FIVE-WORD POSTS FREAKS YOUR SCAMMY ASS OUT, THE FOLLOWING IS THE ENTIRE QUOTED VERSION:

February 13th, 2013: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1986900&s=e12a1a1a44b0357f36928c1cf5f76b14&p=12507259#post12507259

Ahh and now the attack on the country where I am, well let me share something with you. Cyberpinoy was the name of our internet cafe, (one of the businesses we sold) I in fact am not Filipino. I am american and a YANKEE of all horrible things HAHAHA.  Always remember its not very nice to judge people by the stupidity that is spread about their lifestyles or the uneducated stereotype rumors about where they are from.If I were to believe things like this I would assume since you are from Georgia, you are an inbred moron who most likely ate your sister mistaking her for a pig. You are most likely missing over half your teeth, bath in the river once a month,  and still staring at your Miners wondering how the mouse and keyboard connect to this computer HAHAHA. I would be careful how you stereotype people being from Georgia HAHAHA you guys have a few of your own.

And FYI the Philippines is not the country that killed their female young that was China and it was a very long time ago. Please update your library of books, or just get online and google stuff before you make such ridiculous posts.

November 29, 2014, 08:57:45 PM:

It is astounding to me how utterly stupid the Filipino people are. As an american living here i have noticed a lot about Filoipino native people. this is a country of opportunists. It has a population of people where 90% of the people are scammers, con artists, thieves, beggers, lazy with their hand out, want to get money for nothing people. Even the Huge business corporations are no different. Their business structure is lacking in so many aspects of true honest business. Their lifestyle lacks ethics of any kind, and the rule among thieves does not apply to these people. They are a monkey see monkey try and do kind of people. A follow the leader mentality. SO why more of these people who want to sit on their ass and do nothing for money have not jumped on board with Bitcoins is beyond me. They will sit in front of a computer for hours on end trying every work at home pyramid scheme you can find, I know becasue I own a internet cafe and watch them regularly wasting their time and money. Their ISP IPs are banned all over the internet for spamming, thier business structure lacks common business logic and business ethics. They are a culture full off opportunists who refuse to take advantage of an opportunity that can make them literally rich over here.

22-December-2014, 10:03 AM: http://www.world-bitcoin-forum.com/showthread.php/64492-Bitcoinbegger?p=563618&viewfull=1#post563618

All you have done is increased awareness to his site, My family and I went thru a fire that destroyed our first mining farm with solar panels, as well as a 15 unit Internet cafe a Disco bar and a small grocery store, and above all our home and everything we owned. I am now stuck in the Philippines where everyone takes advantage of me, even overcharge me to buy the most basic needs like meat and other food. I can not get a job of any kind. We also asked the Bitcoin community for help even put our land up for sale for Bitcoins or to be used as collateral for a Bitcoin loan, We got nothing, not 1 satoshi from the wonderful wallet fulls of bitoins and its community. We could not even get a loan for some bitcoin to get another mining farm started. Everything I have in bitcoins I earned the hard way, working my ass off every day. At least this guy has a job, be it may be a job he is displeased with but he has one, I had to start a bitcoin business with absolutely no money in my pocket, spending sometimes 20 hours straight doing faucets every 15, 30 and 60 minutes religiously. This guy wasted his wealth on a bunch of pump and dump schemes, lost it gambling and doesn't like his job and wants everyone to bail him out. I am happy he chose the ethical route and asked for donations instead of scaming others, but sometimes you just have to buckle down, at least he has an income to try and build a bitcoin business, Try doing it with absolutely NO income of any kind.

https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php/topic/403-why-did-you-get-into-bitcoin/

Posted 15 December 2014 - 08:06 AM

I was a Forex Commodities Trader and as such many traders began talking about Bitcoins. SO researched into Bitcoins and thought it looked like a very promising investment. So i sold my complete commodities portfolio and got out of Forex. I started very simple and gave myself a goal. I did not use my Forex money to begin this Bitcoin venture. I set out to prove you can get into Bitcoin and make a business with absolutely NO out of pocket expenses. And so far I have been able to start small with just doing faucets, then used that income to invest in some cloud mining, with the income from the cloud mining I then upgraded and bought my own mining hardware. And now  have a nice small Bitcoin business going. Our next phase is looking for Solar power for our small farm and add more machines. It was kind of a slow process, maybe, we started in June with this venture and already have a website that helps introduce people to Bitcoins, a facebook group that established and bvuilds our referral division, we now own our own hardware consisting of 1THS Dragon Miners, Rockminer Rock boxes, Zeus Miners and we have a handful of cloud mining accounts. It is not a business yet that we can be completely dependent upon but it is very close. Once we eliminate the electricity from our overhead expenses we will be well on our way.

NOW, let's revisit the following:

16-01-14  01:10 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?50436-Match-making

Ok Well first I live in the philippines, I used to own an internet cafe and the problem was not a problem at all, because there were always people playing HoN/[CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN]/LoL 24 hours a day and we could make teams that way, but I sold the cafe and now play by myself, Finding dependable friends to play with is not as easy as you may think. If I were in America I would easily find them many different portals to start a clan all in the same house to play HoN. No problem there, I have a lot of friends in my list on HoN however usually only 3 to 4 online at a time. I however spend a good portion of my day online usually playing either [CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN], HoN or LoL, sometimes I delve into starcraft 2 defense tower matches, and other games, I only have 250 games on my computer. hehe.

January 16, 2014, Leroy Fodor is on record in stating that he sold the cafe. The very cafe that burnt to the ground on December 8, 2012, and the very cafe he tried to sell on this forum.

This thread is full of Leroy's lies, yet you feel that he can be trusted. I'm beside myself!
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
What information are you referring to that Stakeminers is a scam? Can you state exact information along with references in which he directly stole money from someone with proof?

I've seen the Stakeminers addresses on the PayCon network as well as buying Coins and adding to those addresses and I've talked to him on the google hangout just a couple days ago and seems to know his stuff about altcoin security. I have atleast one address that was used somewhere and as long as he'd be alright with it I would share it.

If you are referring to the exact time someone heard or got into Bitcoin and dates, that is fairly hard to prove. I think I first heard about Bitcoin and got into it around 2011 but didn't know anything about it and then only got into it again around late 2013. I've seen lots of people get their dates wrong, if there was a fire at his business then all the records he could have had are probably gone.
vip
I can't even begin to understand what he's trying to say here (stopped reading at "cheif") but seems to be relevant:

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/474

The Board of Investors is almost complete. We need just a couple more Trustees. I wanted at least 6 trustees but it seems we are having a hard enough time getting 4. The main executive board is complete tho.

1 Cheif Executive Officer - cyberpinoy

1 Chairman - s3v3nh4cks

1 Cheif Financial Officer - wofvman

1 Vice Chairman - Terrik

1 Trustee Head Officer - Razorh01

1 Secretary - ukmayhem

4 Trustees - LuisCorinthiano
- mszinck

Once we get the other couple trustees, I will set the BOI webpage up and get everyone their email addresses. All executive board members get an email address that stays associated with the position you hold on the board. So if members want to contact you directly they can. One of the executive members actually needs this as he will have direct access to the members for communication. SO if people do not want to contact me about something they want, they have the ability to contact the BOI executives instead.

"Cheif say, 'No Slurpee for you for one year!'"

"Cheif say me can be new Head Officer."

"Look at me! Look at me! Cheif has me in the running for secretary at Miner Stakes, or something like that."

"I used to be a cheif, but lost my leg in a mining accident and fire, so can you spare a smoke till I land this Trustee gig I'm buckin' for?"
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I can't even begin to understand what he's trying to say here (stopped reading at "cheif") but seems to be relevant:

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/474

The Board of Investors is almost complete. We need just a couple more Trustees. I wanted at least 6 trustees but it seems we are having a hard enough time getting 4. The main executive board is complete tho.

1 Cheif Executive Officer - cyberpinoy

1 Chairman - s3v3nh4cks

1 Cheif Financial Officer - wofvman

1 Vice Chairman - Terrik

1 Trustee Head Officer - Razorh01

1 Secretary - ukmayhem

4 Trustees - LuisCorinthiano
- mszinck

Once we get the other couple trustees, I will set the BOI webpage up and get everyone their email addresses. All executive board members get an email address that stays associated with the position you hold on the board. So if members want to contact you directly they can. One of the executive members actually needs this as he will have direct access to the members for communication. SO if people do not want to contact me about something they want, they have the ability to contact the BOI executives instead.
vip
Check out Leroy Fodor's other thread on another forum: http://thebot.net/threads/new-way-to-earn-btc-by-staking-coins-pos-mining-pool.307518/

The thread was started by investor pretending be only a customer.

I have joined to day so i'm not have a payment proof yet. I will update it here later.

Later never came because I proved that wofvman and Leroy are one and the same.
Jump to: