Pages:
Author

Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent - page 24. (Read 294785 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Perhaps, Leroy has one more stupidly hilarious excuse up his sleeve like claiming that he miscalculated payout figures over the course of the last year and that his Investards owe him money, holding the rest of the bitcoins on account as hostage till all the moneys are paid back, then cry to the community that because of a select few who took advantage of StakeMiners, everybody has to suffer. HAHAHA

Don't give him the ideas for free. Charge a consulting fee of 35 BTC 0.35 BTC.

Edit: per word.

Edit2: in this whole thread.

Leroy Fodor sure the hell loves that number 35. Remember when Seven of Hacks exited the Ponzi receiving the fully transparent 35 BTC that to this day has never been shown? Or, how about that claimed extortion attempt for 35 BTC (my favorite)? Is it possible that Leroy believes that 35 is a third of 100 and that 22/7 = pi?

I think you may be up to something here, his investards love pie

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Perhaps, Leroy has one more stupidly hilarious excuse up his sleeve like claiming that he miscalculated payout figures over the course of the last year and that his Investards owe him money, holding the rest of the bitcoins on account as hostage till all the moneys are paid back, then cry to the community that because of a select few who took advantage of StakeMiners, everybody has to suffer. HAHAHA

Leroy Fodor sure the hell loves that number 35. Remember when Seven of Hacks exited the Ponzi receiving the fully transparent 35 BTC that to this day has never been shown? Or, how about that claimed extortion attempt for 35 BTC (my favorite)? Is it possible that Leroy believes that 35 is a third of 100 and that 22/7 = pi?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

legendary
Activity: 1819
Merit: 5547
Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser
I can surely put you on the list but that list is already over 20 weeks out.

20 week backlog to get money out of StakeMiners ?

How is this not a failing ponzi gasping it's final breaths ?

I mean... come on already.

It's just not funny any more.

Leroy Fodor is an abject failure of a human being.
vip
I wonder what will he do once his pot runs out.. There are no more new investments im sure, so rolling it around would be impossible... will he leave PH ? will he stay ? what about his wife ? *dun dun dun* <- suspense tune

He postponed the collapse by establishing the 0.35 BTC weekly withdrawal limit, so it may convulse for 6-12 more months, aka "cooling the mark". We can also count on cyberpinoy to come up with a stupidly hilarious excuse without admitting any wrongdoing.

At first reading Leroy Fodor prose spaghetti about the new 0.35 BTC weekly withdrawal limit, I thought that that was per person because his wording, like always, wasn't clear. I opted to pretend that that was total and not per person so to bait his retarded ass to come to this thread and cry like a fuckin' baby. Boy, was I mistaken.  Cry Cry Cry This fuckin' piece of shit truly did limit withdrawals to ONLY 0.35 BTC worth per week regardless the number of requests wishing to exit the insolvent Ponzi.

Amazingly, EVERYTHING we've predicted about StakeMiners Ponzi has, or is coming to fruition.

legendary
I wonder what will he do once his pot runs out.. There are no more new investments im sure, so rolling it around would be impossible... will he leave PH ? will he stay ? what about his wife ? *dun dun dun* <- suspense tune

He postponed the collapse by establishing the 0.35 BTC weekly withdrawal limit, so it may convulse for 6-12 more months, aka "cooling the mark". We can also count on cyberpinoy to come up with a stupidly hilarious excuse without admitting any wrongdoing.

He was already kicked away from the north part of the island by the locals who got tired of his shit. I'm sure Leroy Fodor will return to the forums begging for help to get back to the States because his wife's visa is about to run out like he's done over the past years prior to, then shortly after joining the Bitcoin space, namely this forum.

Or that might start a new 'mining' farm in Cambodia. For all we know...

-edit-

Or mcdonalds

vip

He was already kicked away from the north part of the island by the locals who got tired of his shit. I'm sure Leroy Fodor will return to the forums begging for help to get back to the States because his wife's visa is about to run out like he's done over the past years prior to, then shortly after joining the Bitcoin space, namely this forum.
vip
I can surely put you on the list but that list is already over 20 weeks out.

20 week backlog to get money out of StakeMiners ?

How is this not a failing ponzi gasping it's final breaths ?

I mean... come on already.

It's just not funny any more.

Leroy Fodor is an abject failure of a human being.

So lets recap for your amusement

My website... NOT A SCAM and you have not proven otherwise

My website... not a Ponzi and you ahve not proven otherwise

Me... not a scammer and you have proven in fact the opposite with all my great reviews of me and my past businesses.

StakeMiners in NOT a Ponzi because Leroy "HAHAHA Honestly" Fodor B.B.A. said it's not a Ponzi, which make you, BLb, and I, fuckin' idiots.

Facebook Review: "I've known Leroy Fodor for years, and ever since he left the States, his friends and family haven't been fucked over by him not once. His mother and I pray daily that he keeps his lyin' piece of shit ass in the Philippines with his whore wife, Katrina, for as long a possible."
legendary
Well, i'll  chime in on this, seeing i was one of the first "investards" not leaning either way, just to say i put up 1 btc and got it back and left my initial investment of .1 btc in and its dying a slow agonizing death, and when i asked for a withdraw i got this...

And i quote:

"Icon,

I can surely put you on the list but that list is already over 20 weeks out. And for guys as small as you that sucks. Sometimes with an account that small the withdraw process alsone would have you almost paid out before your turn comes up for withdraw. But I surely can put your account in withdraw status. Just send a direct email to payments at StakeMiners.com for us top have a record of the request please."

cyberpinoy

That and when i look at my weekly earnings it has this:

How Much You Have Been Paid So Far
1.22615299 BTC

Now pay attention to the paid back 1.x btc  that's my own btc back Sad

Icon

At least you got it back, which is more than can be said about the remaining ~100 BTC. Those are gone for good. And the withdrawal queue for the ~20 BTC that still might exist is about a year out  Grin
vip
Well, i'll  chime in on this, seeing i was one of the first "investards" not leaning either way, just to say i put up 1 btc and got it back and left my initial investment of .1 btc in and its dying a slow agonizing death, and when i asked for a withdraw i got this...

And i quote:

"Icon,

I can surely put you on the list but that list is already over 20 weeks out. And for guys as small as you that sucks. Sometimes with an account that small the withdraw process alsone would have you almost paid out before your turn comes up for withdraw. But I surely can put your account in withdraw status. Just send a direct email to payments at StakeMiners.com for us top have a record of the request please."

cyberpinoy

1.22615299 BTC

Now pay attention to the paid back 1.x btc  that's my own btc back Sad

Icon

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--989670

I always promised this community If I ever found a way to show all the other cloud mining businesses how to do it, I would make a cloud based mining business and prove to them you can make a great income and still be very honest. Unfortunately most if not all cloud mining companies have turned out to be scams, they use whois guarded websites hiding their identity from you, they have no telephone number, No address, using referral bonuses to attract new people daily so they can pass generated bitcoins around from one person to another until they have made enough money to run away with yours and others investments. Yet, these places make thousands of hard earned BTC from people like you. People looking for the answer as to how they can make a recurring income of Bitcoins and know their investment is safe and secure.

I have watched this forum and other communities, and I have built EXACTLY what you all wanted, I built the first of it's kind cloud mining solution based upon YOUR needs, and I have corrected ALL the problems you have with all other cloud mining companies.

www.stakeminers.com, is a business that a group of coin miners has been testing, and putting together for months, to bring you a perfect solution to all the things you hate most about other mining sites, and your solution to all the lies from cloud mining services we have today, A way you can finally say goodbye to the 60% to 80% maintenance fees cloud mining services charge you, a way you can finally know you will be able to make profit from your bitcoin investment. And not just a profit, but increased profits over time rather than decreased profits with rises in electric costs and rises in coin difficulty.

No more excuses, no more lies, no more crap and run around, why pay someone to try and earn Bitcoins when they are just going to take the biggest share of your profit and earnings in fees, we have eliminated all of these out of our program.

We are not Whois Guarded, Our address is on the website, and our telephone number is available, we have direct emails to contact us thru, and for investors who provide substantial investments I have no problem providing other contact details, as with any real investment it would be required anyways. We have no reason to hide, we built a very strong, highly profitable business where we don't have to offer a referral reward because the referral bonuses are already hard coded into the structure of the business. We do not have 1 way you can earn higher profits, we don't have 2 ways, we have many ways your investment is backed up, and is able to bring you in higher profits without the need to reinvest.

At www.StakeMiners.comWhat we do is a lot like all other mining pools, you are buying Staking power. Once you have made your payment we then trade whatever coin you used to invest with us and we buy coins we can stake on. As with most Mining pools or Cloud Mining services your investment represents a percentage of mining power. At Stakeminers.com however, you will never have maintenance fees, you will not have payout fees lowering your returns, in fact the difficulty will not even decrease your investment like other mining pools and cloud mining services. You will literally be able to increase your income without investing more ever.

By combining coins into one wallet, we enable investors the ability to stake more frequently at a higher rate of return on each stake. Like regular mining, Stake Mining has blocks that give rewards, the more blocks you find the more rewards you receive, the difference tho is in Stake Mining your rewards are larger and more frequent than like regular mining. By holding a large volume of coins in one wallet you stake more frequently and you stake much higher amounts, giving you returns that sometimes are bigger than hardware mining and certainly larger than any other Cloud Mining service out there.

For a full run down on how the system works we have a complete How It Works page you can see how it is we can continue to earn you increased profits over time. You can see how it was all put together in our ABOUT Page

We even protected your investment from those nasty little DDOS attack excuses. We dont need to worry about a DDOS attack as the wallets involved are not on the website servers, they are on a connection safely away from your common hacker threats. SO even if our site comes under a DDOS attack your investment is secure and protected away from their greedy little programming fingers. Everything we do is all Manual for your protection, this is why accounts are updated at least once every 24 hours. But your investment is time stamped and you get credit for your earning form the time you have made your investment.

You wanted it and now it is here, everything you desire, all your needs, everything you wanted from a Cloud Mining Service and more all in one single little website.

Icon: Can I have my ~$40 USD worth of bitcoins returned to me please, StakeMiners?
Leroy Fodor: Dude, you're on the list and your request will be processed in about 20 weeks.
Icon: But you said no more excuses, lies, etc.
Leroy: Now it's 30 weeks out. I'll extend it longer if you keep on twisting my words.
vip

Hey, look! One of StakeMiners Ponzi BoI (Board of Investards) trustee is a Freemason. I guess Leroy Fodor's Ponzi thingy is legit, so I may have to consider locking this thread after a vote in two weeksTM.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Man.. Stakeminers sure did bring the bs on the PH community eh :/
vip
Well, i'll  chime in on this, seeing i was one of the first "investards" not leaning either way, just to say i put up 1 btc and got it back and left my initial investment of .1 btc in and its dying a slow agonizing death, and when i asked for a withdraw i got this...

And i quote:

"Icon,

cyberpinoy

1.22615299 BTC

Icon

Just let me know when you want me to publish Katrina Fodor's work number since she's part owner of StakeMiners Ponzi according to Leroy, and ALL the contact info of Leroy Fodor's family and friends that gave such great reviews for StakeMiners on Facebook.

I predict that StakeMiners ain't goin' be 'round to see its first anniversary. HAHAHA
vip

And i quote:

"Icon,

cyberpinoy

1.22615299 BTC

Icon

Dude, my dick got harder than it ever has by the time I reached "quote". Getting a fresh cup of coffee now so that I can read the rest with a hopefully limper Johnson.
Activity: 821
Merit: 503

And i quote:

"Icon,

cyberpinoy

1.22615299 BTC

Icon

vip
Hey, Leroy Fodor, who owns https://blockchain.info/address/1K7y5VgQKq9jPjds76LE9KE31jFLKgADV8

Surely, he's not an Investard in the process of receiving withdraws because his payouts are over StakeMiners Ponzi's ToS threshold.

Is it possible that you're making sure that you get yours so that's there's nothing left for those who want what's rightfully theirs?

What's StakeMiners Ponzi's exit strategy? Telling your Investards to be glad that they were able to participate in the best investment scheme known in the cryptocurrency community, provided the math of such to us monumental assholes in trying to depict that nothing was a foot?

Dude, your days are numbers and we're sitting on the sidelines laughing our motherfuckin' asses off. HAHAHA

I'm surprised Leroy has lasted this long. I really stumbled on this thread by accident, but it's like a train wreck. Just goes on and on. Very entertaining.

If you were to anonymously contact Leroy via email mentioning this thread, he would reply with a spaghetti diatribe about how he's the truther and I'm the one that shouldn't be trusted. That fucker doled out negative trusts to everybody echoing my stance. Then, he got his friends and relatives via Facebook to discredit us some more about his StakeMiners Ponzi technology that they've never use, let alone understand. Hell, even Leroy Fodor doesn't understand it, hence playing online games between posts, returning to pen replies that make no mathematical sense in spite of StakeMiners (the entity) earning a B.B.A. from Ohio University in Athens, Ohio, Leroy only earning some sort of accounting degree thingy from a community college that's an adjunct of OU.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org
Hey, Leroy Fodor, who owns https://blockchain.info/address/1K7y5VgQKq9jPjds76LE9KE31jFLKgADV8

Surely, he's not an Investard in the process of receiving withdraws because his payouts are over StakeMiners Ponzi's ToS threshold.

Is it possible that you're making sure that you get yours so that's there's nothing left for those who want what's rightfully theirs?

What's StakeMiners Ponzi's exit strategy? Telling your Investards to be glad that they were able to participate in the best investment scheme known in the cryptocurrency community, provided the math of such to us monumental assholes in trying to depict that nothing was a foot?

Dude, your days are numbers and we're sitting on the sidelines laughing our motherfuckin' asses off. HAHAHA

I'm surprised Leroy has lasted this long. I really stumbled on this thread by accident, but it's like a train wreck. Just goes on and on. Very entertaining.
vip

Pages:
Jump to: