Pages:
Author

Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent - page 19. (Read 294785 times)

legendary
Activity: 1819
Merit: 5547
Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Looks like Leroy Fodor's a tad behind in refilling StakeMiners Ponzi's coffer: https://blockchain.info/address/15RNyRkxBn3g3rcYGCbj7n1sFHhQkg9wPo

Does he have his whole family still visiting faucets and solving captchas all day long for this monumental task?  Roll Eyes

Leroy Fodor amassing bitcoins from faucets was another big ass lie from that fuckin' serial liar.

Look where Leroy's first bitcoins came from here https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/1a2dfd3a0901799f?page=17 using the following personal bitcoin wallet addresses commingled with with his "business" StakeMiners' bitcoin wallet addresses:

1A76mY2g3oRuR3qjNvBUcvL5BpZfZza4hb
16T9PogXcjozAZVC7zsvLYnxZDrkDTKpnv
1NvBFy1NPKdZ7nrxwzsCVPdSbYdQ55PCcG
1JHSoY1xiNYozimsZ9JTHLSMmuoFX1ej9d
1nRge6CxdvCHbU13rJE1Mzjkew4z2YJRd
1ELt2dov1YTZe5R9ggxKSZXT3DGoSXAcFn
11pBkDRuKcxMEMeNkDFhFjwmjEk3Td3gQ

Working less than half a dozen faucets per day doesn't look like a dude priming faucets 20/7 with 4 hours sleep.

https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/1a2dfd3a0901799f

Katrina Fodor: Leroy, you aren't losing moneys again on them dice games are you?
Leroy Fodor: No, retard wife. I did an experiment and I think I found a flaw in PocketDice.io algorithm.
Katrina Fodor: Seriously, or did 3-year-old Leroy Jr. actually find the flaw and you're takin' credit for it?
Leroy Fodor: Don't be silly. Leroy Jr. doesn't play dice. He plays Quantum Chess at Q-Master lever.
Katrina Fodor: I forgot. I'm such a retard. Show me what you got while I take the blender out of my pussy.
Leroy Fodor: Okay, look here. I invested our crack-whore daughter's money here and lost. Then, I did it again and lost. The reason is two-fold. February only has 28 days so PocketDice.io has less days to make a profit so they make everybody who starts with 0.05 BTC lose like I did. But, come March, that month has 31 days in it so PocketDice.io has no problem to make ROI so they let people win like I did here, but I have to put in 0.1 BTC to put their algorithm in flux so that it will flow out a profit. See here? I made 0.00325701 BTC profit, a percentage higher than 1. I can now get back what PocketDice.io took from me back in February. Any questions?
Katrina Fodor: Isn't this a leap year?
Leroy Fodor: What's a leap year?
Katrina Fodor: I don't know. I just heard about it over on the corner I work. I'm goin' stick these 28 spoons up my pussy before the curtain closes. Ring the doorbell if you need me.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Looks like Leroy Fodor's a tad behind in refilling StakeMiners Ponzi's coffer: https://blockchain.info/address/15RNyRkxBn3g3rcYGCbj7n1sFHhQkg9wPo

Does he have his whole family still visiting faucets and solving captchas all day long for this monumental task?  Roll Eyes
vip
vip
- A video of Katrina Fodor sticking foreign objects [...]

I get it. I get that you're trolling, but do you really have to be so vulgar ?

Where is the art, subtlety, style and finesse ?

Seeing you stoop to such depths is... uncivilized.

"I concur. Having foreign objects stuck up me is simply wrong even if Leroy Fodor doesn't like cats."

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/ponzi-pos-coin-staking-stakeminers-com/3925/1065

cyberpinoy                                   Aug '15

I dont have a cat and i dont like cats

Is that clear enough for you ?

At least you're not upset about Helen being fucked in the ass while praying to Jehovah.  Shocked
vip
There is no hope for Investards because the following depicts their mindset:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/03/10/pawn-stars-fan-favorite-chumlee-arrested-on-weapon-and-drug-charges/

Police said in a statement that the 33-year-old was taken into custody after officers searched his home in southwest Las Vegas as part of a sexual assault investigation and found methamphetamine, marijuana and at least one gun.

A fan standing outside the pawn shop Wednesday night defended his Chum.

“I don’t see Chumlee doing that,” Damon Leaks told KTNV. “I think that might be somebody out trying to get” his money.

I started this thread when there weren't more than 6 Investards, categorically pointing out all of Leroy Fodor's lies, but that didn't stop at least another 180 retards from giving the fuckin' serial liar their moneys.
vip
so is it an offer to buy out or forced buyout?

if its forced wow. give customers risk of pos drop take their btc take your fee and when shit hits the fan force buy accounts. i hope its request to purchase. force purchase is a new level of dodgy.

My business, Gleb G Esq. LLC, represents the unfortunate 37 Investards forced to relinquish their [per] ~U$4 worth of PoS holdings.

Here are our demands:

- More funnies by StakeMiners Ponzi's founder, Leroy Fodor.
- Cigarette butts.
- Requests from ALL the online games from where Leroy Fodor and Terrik play so that they can become part of their team to blow people up.
- One-on-one personal Forex trading from Leroy Fodor.
- A video of Katrina Fodor sticking foreign objects up her pussy.
- A leather-bound copy of Leroy Fodor's 3-year-old MENSA son's soon-to-submitted paper to the Nobel Prize committee.
- A signed photo of Michael Zinck giving Leory Fodor a blowjob. Leroy blowing Michael would suffice.
- A Facebook post by Leroy's mother, Helen Fodor, getting fucked in the ass while praying to Jehovah, with such having 5-star reviews by her fans saying, "I like that!"
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
so is it an offer to buy out or forced buyout?

if its forced wow. give customers risk of pos drop take their btc take your fee and when shit hits the fan force buy accounts. i hope its request to purchase. force purchase is a new level of dodgy.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
vip
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1742963782594269&id=1627849564105692

1 bitcoin. In order to improve operations and reduce workload accounts of less than 0.010 bitcoin will be paid out. There will be no withdrawal penalty. This change will affect 37 clients who will be advised by email.

Somewhere on the planet there's 37 Investards breathing a sigh of relief knowing that they can now get their max U$4 initial investment back (minus the 2% withdrawal fee) from StakeMiners without having to wait over a year.

HuskyPower's probably has a tear in eye knowing that his unjust penalty fees assessed by Leroy Fodor when he withdrawn his original investment is goin' toward a noble cause.
vip
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1742963782594269&id=1627849564105692

Currently we have 157 accounts with holdings under 1 bitcoin.

Somebody check my maths, for this is gonna be hard.

180 total Investards.

157 - 180 = (this can't be right)

I see my error. I thought I was doin' percentages. The big number comes first, thus...

180 - 157 = 23

At 1 BTC per 23 Investard (great, now I have to do the times thingy)...

23 X 1 = 23 BTC

Hey, that's almost the amount of bitcoins StakeMiners has on account in spite of Leroy "No Percentages" Fodor claiming that there's 31 BTC on account, albeit Investards WILL be demanding their 125 BTC investments back.

At 0.35 BTC max withdrawal per week, that equates to 357 weeks, or 6.87 years to have the last Investard paid in full. (I did the dividing thingy in my head, converted it to Celsius, then to moles, then to metric, then to American integers) HAHAHA
vip
your a fucking idiot, I have now proven you wrong in your ruthless attempt to discredit I will see if a moderator can remove this thread now, you have moved past the fact you were wrong about the double identity so now you psot other useless nonsense. You are an asshole who needs to get over yourslef.

THIS I GOTTA SEE!

Dude, I've done a helluva lot worse than this, and them posts/threads are still up.

But, go ahead and knock yourself out and get the mods on my side as well. But, please dig that hole wide enough so that we all can crawl in behind you.  Grin Grin Grin

52 weeks later I'm still an asshole needing to get over myslef. HAHAHA
vip
This is still a thing ?
WOW i figured he would have gone out of business by now..
Just goes to show the level of raw greedy desperate unbridled stupidity that permeates the Crypto Zeitgeist !

Altcoins  Cheesy

To be fair, it's highly likely that the only reason they are "still in business" is because he is preventing the run on the bank that will force him to declare he's insolvent by not "letting" anyone withdraw.

A business not registered anywhere on the planet with the exception of the domain and hosting provider.

Recently, Leroy Fodor's neck of the wood there in the Philippines was have power issues, but he's too damn dense to simply piggyback his computer to his smartphone.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
This is still a thing ?
WOW i figured he would have gone out of business by now..
Just goes to show the level of raw greedy desperate unbridled stupidity that permeates the Crypto Zeitgeist !

Altcoins  Cheesy

To be fair, it's highly likely that the only reason they are "still in business" is because he is preventing the run on the bank that will force him to declare he's insolvent by not "letting" anyone withdraw.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Don't forget his brilliantest business idea of all - StakeMiners:

• Collect 120+ BTC from various individuals.
  • Invest said BTC into shitcoins.
  • Yell at detractors pointing out problems with this plan.
  • Watch the aforementioned shitcoins plummet in value down to 20-ish BTC.
  • Yell some more.
  • Institute a withdrawal limit of 0.35 per week to delay the inevitable collapse for a year.

Worked perfectly so far, genius really.
vip
Just was watching a thread with your birthday and went through a link. Trying really, really, really hard to understand what the hell is going on here. Gleb, what is going on here? Your atmospheric posts are worth reading, but I am still trying to understand some of them. As well as this thread in a whole.

In essence, mostly this thread depicts Leroy Fodor's lies, whereupon he used to come here and address those lies with further lies.

Claims:

He got started in Bitcoin in 2009, but all evidence via his own words proves that he learnt about Bitcoin circa May 2014.

Leroy was a Forex investor in 2008 forward, but I found myriad posts that he just got into Forex trading a month prior to learning about Bitcoin, most likely on a Forex trading forum.

He rebuilt his Internet Cafe after it burnt down via myriad posts here and on other forums, but at the same time used the phrase "used to own (but not anymore) an Internet Cafe."

Built the largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines via amassing faucet coinage starting ONLY three months prior.

His bitcoin mining farm that burnt down in 2012 in the Philippines was solar power, but there's no evidence of solar panels on the roof in the rubble. He's reply: The fire was SO HOT they all melted along with the metal roof. But, I then shown him HIS pics of the roof still being intact - NOT MELTED. He called me an idiot, then never readdressed the issue.

Leroy claimed that although his bitcoin mining operation consisted of ONLY 3-4 miners, it was the largest in all the Philippines because somebody told him that it was. Shortly after that exchange, I quoted him in having 70 bitcoin miners, 35 in front of him and 35 behind in his office.

Speaking of office, Leroy claims to have an office in the tallest building in Davao, Philippines, whereupon if he were StakeMiners' only Investard, all the moneys paid out to date wouldn't even cover its lease, let alone utilities et al. or his living expense or his partner's share in the business.

Leroy Fodor claims to have a business degree earned at a community college affiliated with Ohio University, but his StakeMiners thingy earned a B.B.A. directly at Ohio University in Athens, Ohio.

The rest of this thread is comedy gold.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
Just was watching a thread with your birthday and went through a link. Trying really, really, really hard to understand what the hell is going on here. Gleb, what is going on here? Your atmospheric posts are worth reading, but I am still trying to understand some of them. As well as this thread in a whole.
vip

"I have known Leroy Fodor for 20 plus years. I have known him to be intelligent and trustworthy in both his personal and his business life. He is a man of good character and would never intentionally mislead anyone. I would recommend him to anyone who is interested in investing in StakeMiners!!!!"

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/ponzi-pos-coin-staking-stakeminers-com/3925/1056

And no i am not professional on these forums, I don't feel there is anything professional about these forums, it is just another communication tool for me, and advertising mechanism and if you push my buttons, drag my family and wife into the mix because I chose to be more transparent than most sites, yes it makes me mad,

So, what was Leroy Fodor's solution? Pause, to give you time to not have any liquid in your mouth. Leroy solicited his wife, family and friends on Facebook to give StakeMiners a 5-star positive review, which they did all on the same day. That's a prime example of a retard.
vip
Offering no apologies for quoting the following, migrating the content from elsewhere (follow the link).

The following is all that he(?) sent me accompanying a quick note allowing me to post the following (I wasn't privy to the content of the initial email, albeit it may be somewhat surmised given Michael Zinck's reply).

Michael Zinck <[email protected]> To   [email protected]

Mar 6 at 5:58 AM  Prox Ess,

The minimum deposit period is 90 days.  You can request a withdrawal after that time.  

We keep your personal information confidential and only use the information to understand from what countries our customers come from.

The bitcoin address.  The bitcoin address you register with is the one we will send your weekly payments to.
 The email address.  The email address you register with is the one we will use to contact you.

Our support will contact you at this email address to resolve the deposit problem.  

If you have any other questions please email us.

Thank you,

Michael Zinck
 10 Fernwood Ave, Moncton, NB E1A 2W4
Email:[email protected] / Tele:+1 506-204-8758
Stakeminers - The Future of PoS Mining

Since when did the practice start of companies giving email addresses to non-employees, in this case Michael Zinck, ONLY a non-paid StakeMiners BOI Trustee who had to pay no less than 1 BTC to become a Trustee? If my memory serves me well, Leroy Fodor was obsessed with not relaying bitcoin wallet address out of fear that they could be hacked, but he has no problem giving a non-employee with no background check a potential client their email address. This begs the question: What else is Michael Zinch privy to pertaining to StakeMiners?

EDIT: I just saw some text of the original message sent to StakeMiners. I think I need glasses, for I haven't a clue as to how I missed it. Perhaps because it's faint and I mistook it as part of the header et al.
vip
Fodor's Rule of Acquisition 5: Always exaggerate your estimates.

Fodor's Rule of Acquisition 60 that's never adhered to: Keep your lies consistent.

Fodor's Rule of Acquisition 69: StakeMiners Ponzi is not responsible for the stupidity of its Investards.

Fodor's Rule of Acquisition 87: Learn the customer's weaknesses, so that you can better take advantage of him.

Fodor's Rule of Acquisition 88: It ain't over 'til the last 0.35 BTC withdrawal request is in queue, then it still ain't over.

Fodor's Rule of Acquisition 181: Not even dishonesty can tarnish the shine of StakeMiners Ponzi.

Fodor's Rule of Acquisition 208: Sometimes, the only thing more dangerous than questions is deleting the questions.

Fodor's Rule of Acquisition 266: When in doubt, revert to not using percentages in prose.

Fodor's Rule of Acquisition LF314: The less Investards know about the cash flow, the larger the amount StakeMiners Ponzi can transfer to its founder's coffer.
Pages:
Jump to: