Pages:
Author

Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent - page 68. (Read 294785 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502
The mistake Suchmoon is you, not the math, you do what is called speed reading, and missed the fact in the email where I mentioned he had deposits that came thru in late august which effected his withdraw penalty. I Actually gave him a way to avoid the high fee and he chose to opt out of that and demanded I pay him in 24 hours. Sooo, instead of working with him to avoid the fee, I did exactly as he asked and processed his withdraw at his request and gave him the exact fee his account required as per the TOS. I paid him in 24 hours and he made a nice 12.42% profit on his 3 months investment. So in all i did EXACTLY as I promised, i tried to work with him to lower his fee, he refused, I then processed his account with the fee it required.

I can understand complaining and being angry if he lost money, but seriously the man made 12% profit even after the fee. He got all of his money back plus 0.63 BTC. It was his choice to take the larger fee, he knew how it worked. His problem was he felt he deserved special treatment and that is not how StakeMiners works, we are fair to everyone.

BRUNO: seriously man you are a complete tool bro, do you have to troll your thread with completely off the wall posts when people are bumping your thread. Wow join the conversation or sit in the corner and and eat your popcorn, at least wait until we are not bumping your thread to make more useless posts of twisting comments to fit your needs.

Oh wait you cant join the conversatrion because your not an investor and have no idea whats really going on at stakeminers. All you have is opinion, no real facts just opinion and mostly your own opinion, then your new found buddy Suchmoon jumped on board using your own gapped research to add his input, and then your other friend Xian jumped in as well.  None of you actually really know whats going on, if Stakeminers is a scam and none of you have yet to prove otherwise.

You guys keep doing what you have to do, I will continue to provide this community with a great income opportunity no matter if your biased attitudes like it or not.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
To be honest the trust rating system here is a joke anyways, any system that can be manipulated is not trustworthy

You're late to the party on this one, Cpt. Obvious.

Anyone remember that Butterfly Labs giveaway Josh Zerlan ran, that shit this place up something awful ?

I mean, at least Leroy has learned what other fraudsters have pointed out in the past, by employing their same methods at shitting up trust ratings...
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

[02:08] Leroy, you sure are one fucked up dude, and I won't stop fuckin' with you till you're gone.
[02:09] <@StakeMiner> I am not going anywhere bruno, you kep going on, and while you do our payouts will keep going up, Our service will copntinue to flourish, and yuour hate will increase by the day.
[02:09] <@StakeMiner> If you want to give yourslef a heartattack over a tiny little investment site like StakeMiners be my guest
[02:10] <@StakeMiner> hes penning a post on Bitcoin talk as we speak Wink
[02:11] <@StakeMiner> I will not see it because he is ignored but hey more power to him
[02:11] It's not just the site, but you that is the cancer we're tryin' to rid from the cryptocurrency space, hence my earnest efforts. You lied about your cafes, about selling off your Forex account, about solar panels that never existed, etc.
[02:12] I aint' penning shit! I'm copy and pasting the convo from here. Take a look, asshole.
[02:13] <@StakeMiner> Now let me tell you what he will do before he does it, he is going to go thru here and pick all the places I said you dont have to be in mining to bhe involved, he will blow that text up super big in red or yellow or blue color and say some stupid stuff like "see this F*****G Idiot just proved he was never in bitcoin , he said he wasnt mining , thi
[02:13] <@StakeMiner> s Leroy Fodor is really F*****D in the head"

Leroy Fodor not only still sees my posts, but reads and comments on them. HAHAHA
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I have it set so people who abuse and manipulate the trust system do not impact the trust system. A friend of mine here gave me a list and instructed me on how to set up a real trust rating system to show me truthful trust ratings on people

I'm happy to hear you have such awesome friends. Would you like to address your "mistake" with the withdrawal fee? 5% vs 13-something? It interferes with your narrative of keeping your promises if you can't even honor your own TOS.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Or if you eliminate the people manipulating the trust system, then you have the real trust rating

what do you have your trust depth on ? 99?  Roll Eyes

To be honest the trust rating system here is a joke anyways, any system that can be manipulated is not trustworthy, I mean look at you, you were so excited cause you felt you raised my negative rating 8 more points and didnt understand by default you are part of your trusted feedback, and the numbers you see form your own feedback will not be reflected on others viewable rating. you have to remove yourself from your own trusted feedback to show the real numbers of people you have illegitimately given negative trust to Smiley

It was what i see, not the others. Also reflects on what trust level settings they have set it on and who they have in their trust list. By the way why are you worried about this when this is not the issue here ? lol.
vip
https://forum.gethashing.com/t/high-risk-pos-coin-staking-stakeminers-com/3925/32

I did enter into Bitcoin in late 2009 I was introduced to Bitcoin by another business owner in the local Myrtle Beach BNI weekly meetings. I did not purchase them from an exchange I traded them thru him. While in Myrtle Beach I researched into them a bit so I could better understand what it was, what purpose it served and if it was beneficial to dig in deep and get going. I began to get the feeling the government and banks would not allow such a financial system to get to far and continued to just buy and sell them off the market and off exchanges thru the man who introduced me to them gaining small amounts of profit on each buy and sell. Since I did not trust that the government and banks would not allow it to proceed I invested very little with the mindset to only risk what I can afford to lose. I researched enough and liked the mining aspect better than the risk of trading so i then mined some and sold those to him instead of buying low and selling when they increased in value.

In 2011 we moved to the Philippines
for personal reasons that do not involve crypto, we bought a large piece of land to put a business on, the business grew into 3 businesses as 2 of them worked hand in hand, we added a bitcoin mining farm and internet cafe and I then began trading them on exchanges myself. With the brownouts and expensive electricity costs we got into some solar panels. The panels were not enough to actually run the whole mine we were experimenting with them and using them to supplement our electricity and lower our cost only.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.msg12134382;topicseen#msg12134382

Gleb YOU prove nothing, You lie, you compare things unrelated to me, You assume I am associated with things that do not involve me, you copy sections of things that are not even mine, you keep bouncing about when I started in bitcoins and when I started in mining, you are an attention starving troll. the bottom line about your thread as you continue to dig and dig twist and twist and embellish, but at the end of the day the truth about your stupid thread

Reads to me like it's you, Leroy Fodor, doing the bouncing around and not I. HAHAHA

2009: Learnt about Bitcoin from a dude in South Carolina.
2009: Leroy Fodor started trading bitcoins with his new redneck friend.
2009: Mined bitcoins in South Carolina and sold to his new redneck friend.
2011: Moved to the Philippines to run his in-laws' sorry-ass Sari Sari.
2011: "We started our venture into Crytpo Currentcy and Mining" We being Leroy Fodor and his wife, for there's no way he can pull anybody else outta his ass as to whoms "we" consists of.

Hey, Leroy, while you're here, comment on the above instead of discussing the trust thingie.
Or if you eliminate the people manipulating the trust system, then you have the real trust rating

To be honest the trust rating system here is a joke anyways, any system that can be manipulated is not trustworthy, I mean look at you, you were so excited cause you felt you raised my negative rating 8 more points and didnt understand by default you are part of your trusted feedback, and the numbers you see form your own feedback will not be reflected on others viewable rating. you have to remove yourself from your own trusted feedback to show the real numbers of people you have illegitimately given negative trust to Smiley
vip

what do you have your trust depth on ? 99?  Roll Eyes

Wow! The retard Leroy Fodor opts to come to this thread after such a long hiatus to do what? To comment on the trust thingie. I'm sure it's a ploy that we mortals are not versed in so to garner more investards to deposit thier precious into StakeMiners' Ponzi. HAHAHA

Speaking of trust, Leroy Fodor wants people to trust him, yet after several times posting that he's ignoring this thread and my comments, he's here violating that very trust he wants them to being in. HAHAHA I'm tellin' you guys, this fucker is not right in the head and should be locked up for his and his family's safety.
I have it set so people who abuse and manipulate the trust system do not show impact the trust system. A friend of mine here game me a list and instructed me on how to set up a real trust rating system to show me truthful trust ratings on people

Nope, doesn't seem right to me mate. You're viewing your own feedbacks. No one's manipulating anything. You have all your threads locked, including stakeminers. Why use the forum then if you dont want people posting ? Start a blog and disable comments.
I have it set so people who abuse and manipulate the trust system do not impact the trust system. A friend of mine here gave me a list and instructed me on how to set up a real trust rating system to show me truthful trust ratings on people

vip
-snip-

Wait till Leroy Fodor wakes up and reads that his Negative Trust rating has doubled to a -8. HAHAHA

Looks -16 to me ... he really should get that thread of his unlocked... too afraid to face the music i guess...

I believe I have mine set as default. Since March, Leroy went from a 0 to a -8, and mine went from a 7 to a 14 (according to my readings). HAHAHA Ironically, it's virtually 100% all due to Leroy Fodor's direct and indirect actions... AND NON-ACTIONS. HAHAHA Otherwise, he would still be at 0 and I at 7, all things being equal. HAHAHA
vip
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gleb-gamow-bruno-kucinskas-is-a-scammer-a-thief-a-liar-and-an-extortionist-1012713

You could not even find one place where I have broken a promise or not held up my end of the deal, and actually found the exact opposite, as repeatedly people have told you that I do what i say i will, I keep my promises yet you continue to pursue.

HAHAHA

It was pointed out to Leroy and ACKNOWLEDGED by him that he screwed up Husky's withdrawal. That's pretty much a textbook example of a broken promise and not holding up one's end of a deal. Even if it was a "mistake" as he's claiming then 9 days is plenty of time to fix it. So the way I see it Leroy's high horse doesn't have a leg to stand on. Might be dead too 'cause it's starting to smell.

"Poor Charlie died of hunger first, the same's gonna to happen to us soon if... Wait! Let's eat him, Spunky. There is a Hayagriva."
-snip-

Wait till Leroy Fodor wakes up and reads that his Negative Trust rating has doubled to a -8. HAHAHA

Looks -16 to me ... he really should get that thread of his unlocked... too afraid to face the music i guess...
vip

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gleb-gamow-bruno-kucinskas-is-a-scammer-a-thief-a-liar-and-an-extortionist-1012713

You could not even find one place where I have broken a promise or not held up my end of the deal, and actually found the exact opposite, as repeatedly people have told you that I do what i say i will, I keep my promises yet you continue to pursue.

HAHAHA

It was pointed out to Leroy and ACKNOWLEDGED by him that he screwed up Husky's withdrawal. That's pretty much a textbook example of a broken promise and not holding up one's end of a deal. Even if it was a "mistake" as he's claiming then 9 days is plenty of time to fix it. So the way I see it Leroy's high horse doesn't have a leg to stand on. Might be dead too 'cause it's starting to smell.

vip
https://forum.gethashing.com/t/high-risk-pos-coin-staking-stakeminers-com/3925/32

In 2011 we moved to the Philippines for personal reasons that do not involve crypto, we bought a large piece of land to put a business on, the business grew into 3 businesses as 2 of them worked hand in hand, we added a bitcoin mining farm and internet cafe and I then began trading them on exchanges myself. With the brownouts and expensive electricity costs we got into some solar panels. The panels were not enough to actually run the whole mine we were experimenting with them and using them to supplement our electricity and lower our cost only.

For a while YES we did have the largest bitcoin mining farm in the Philippines and yes this was told to us by people who were mining and met up with other Filipinos who thought they had the largest one until they saw ours. And right now it is not solar powered we are trying to get solar again so we can mine with our hardware once again, the electricity cost is just to high to mine BTC right now. I do not know if we still would have the largest mining farm in the Philippines now but I do know it would be the largest in Mindanao without a doubt. Most Filipinos trade or run an account on Local Bitcoins to get their profits, some trade and very few actually mine.

Stay tuned for the continuing saga of I Can See the Difference Between an Attack and an Honest Question. Laugh track provided by HAHAHA, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of HeHeHe, Inc. HOHOHO
vip

Its no problem I can see the difference between an attack and an honest question or real constructive criticism.

Q: Do you have a B.B.A. or just an associate degree in business?

Leroy Fodor: Your question is moot because I recognize a brutal smear campaign when I see it. Besides, I've already addressed that non-issue, but it's now buried in here somewhere and I don't have the time to hunt this piece-of-shit thread because I'm too busy fucking with Bruno in my scam thread. HAHAHA

Here's my prediction: Leroy Fodor's wife, Katrina Fodor, is gonna leave his scammy ass just like Joshua Zipkin's wife left him. She's gonna start fuckin (if she isn't already) some dude (or dudes) over at her place of employment. HAHAHA

Stay tuned for the continuing saga of I Can See the Difference Between an Attack and an Honest Question. Laugh track provided by HAHAHA, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of HeHeHe, Inc. HOHOHO
vip
Important Discovery: Either Leroy Fodor forgot what sex he is, or I've successfully found Leroy's live-in dude that first introduced him to Bitcoin. HAHAHA

http://www.apartmentratings.com/sc/myrtle-beach/waterway-crossing-apartments_843236577529577/review-862136/

[email protected] - Resident
Lived Here: 2008 - 2008

I lived at Waterway crossing for a year with many unresolved issues, My husband fell down a broken step that we insistantly asked to be fixed the whole term of our lease. we fought, gave requests, managers came to the house made their notes and promised it would be fixed. we also had a cieling panel fall down as a result to the step breaking which covered our personal property in sheetrock dust, the cock-raoches are unstopable, we spent 700 dollars and special cleaning supplies as well as traps foggers and anything else that said it would eliminate them and nothing worked. we had 2 screens missing in the house so we could not use those all summer long, we had holes in the walls and water damage in 2 places in the house that resulted in growing mold, 3 apartments in the building next to us had 2 tenants hospitalized and one moved out because of the mold that was effecting their family, there was paint on the floor and the first week we moved in a man unlocked the back door and walked in to make hisself at home. My wife was home at the time so nothing was lost but if it was I ask you how would your insurance copany feel about paying out on a case that had no forced entry and the burglar took everythinhg? They would deffinately frown on that and it may take longer than usual to be reimbursed for your catastrophy. After 9 months of arguing and fighting with the management as well as the corporate offices nothing was resolved. I would recomend never under no circumstances rent apartments from this organization, they will not do their part as the law states they have to and they will be rude and demand their money no matter how much they did not do their jobs.

Earns a B.B.A. from Ohio University in Athens, Ohio:  
Each of Leroy Fodor's subsequent jobs are better then the priors:  
Owns a handful of very successful businesses:  
Opts to live with his husband in an unstoppable cock-raoches environment:  

Why must you hurt me, Fimbo La Mnyonge Halina Nguvu
Listen here, Bitcoin, can't you see I love you
Japo sipati tamaa sikati, try to be true
I'll be HAHAHA, not so blue

Liar, liar, pants on fire
Your nose is longer than a telephone wire

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/high-risk-pos-coin-staking-stakeminers-com/3925/22

I dont like to mislead anyone.

Read: I mislead everyone on a continual basis, but I no like it. HAHAHA

"I used to be a big fan of Joshua Zipkin and Josh Zerlan, but now I have Leroy Fodor is satisfy my hourly needs."
Pages:
Jump to: