Pages:
Author

Topic: Less price = more profit? - page 16. (Read 23470 times)

Activity: 313
Merit: 10
April 02, 2019, 08:05:27 AM
Of course there is because you can earn good money on them. Think yourself if you bought a token for a couple of cents and sold for eighty it would be very profitable for you. There are many undervalued projects on the market, so take a look.
coins or tokens if the price is low or high does not mean that it will be profitable or not, it does not have to be a high coin to be profitable so you can be confident and check more details of your coins, because coins that have low prices can still be profitable.
many of them have made a lot of profits from low value coins.
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
April 02, 2019, 07:48:43 AM
Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?

i agree with you if less price will give us more profit
if we choose the right altcoins, but if not we will lose our money too
do not forget to think about the risk my friend,,
regards

I don't agree at all, cheap price doesn't mean good profit in future, its a totally wrong position imho, only good idea and realising of project can give a good profit in future, first price means almost nothing.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
April 02, 2019, 06:52:46 AM
Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?

i agree with you if less price will give us more profit
if we choose the right altcoins, but if not we will lose our money too
do not forget to think about the risk my friend,,
regards
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
April 01, 2019, 11:55:58 AM
Of course there is because you can earn good money on them. Think yourself if you bought a token for a couple of cents and sold for eighty it would be very profitable for you. There are many undervalued projects on the market, so take a look.
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
April 01, 2019, 10:10:26 AM
I would definitely be encouraged to buy cheap altcoins but be careful which ones to buy.
Being cheap does not necessarily mean it will give you more profits in the future.
Make sure you do not ignore other important factors (fundamentals).
Well good cheap altcoins in the market are listed on coinmarketcap.com. Just try to visit the site and check coin with low market price like and check coin with below 1usd market price. But, I suggest as I strongly agree with the reply that be careful to chose altcoins. I suggest to buy on those listed in the top with good coin marketcap volume.

copper member
Activity: 287
Merit: 1
April 01, 2019, 10:06:32 AM
Not in all cases though. Yes it is true that less price will be more profit in times of bull if it is increase by a tremendous amount. However, those coins that have less value and you bought them thinking that they will give you great profit in the near future will be risky because the price itself states that.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
April 01, 2019, 09:59:45 AM
I agree with this strategy, the chances of going up 100 - 1000x are certainly easier to get from cheap coins such as Ripple, Cardano, Stellar and so on, so buying cheap coins is the most appropriate thing.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
April 01, 2019, 09:55:35 AM
This fundamental work when market booming and every coin price moves daily but when the market is in bear control then this strategy can back fire as you cannot get any buyer of your coin.
When you are doing a trade and the result will depend on how deep you can get it. Price doesn't matter a lot but your position will determine your result in the future. You can prevent the market when you can get the best position.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
April 01, 2019, 09:55:02 AM
Now if you started to notice, the situation began to level out very quickly and I think that in the future it will continue to level off. The point is to do it now, to invest today is necessary.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
April 01, 2019, 09:42:14 AM
This fundamental work when market booming and every coin price moves daily but when the market is in bear control then this strategy can back fire as you cannot get any buyer of your coin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
April 01, 2019, 07:48:32 AM
Less price = more profit, but higher risk. It's like you bet 50% of your pocket, if you win the price would be up, if you lose the price will get dumped.
Activity: 560
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
April 01, 2019, 07:44:38 AM
Altcoin that is very cheap may still be can profitable even though there is little to be gained, but it is better to choose the cheap but have good quality and can be guaranteed in the future.
indeed not all Altcoin can move well, so you find the truth so you are sure to choose it.
Activity: 258
April 01, 2019, 06:37:20 AM
Yes it is, when that price rise up its easy to get 100% than the high price, is that right?  But make sure to buy altcoins which real good because when it comes to legitimate investment high price must be more realistic and altcoins must be looks scammy. So better to make a good judgment to avoid scam token. Anyway we have cheap coins under cmc, metahash and populous is my pick right now for long term investment
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
April 01, 2019, 06:37:08 AM
It seems to me that the author of this thread meant that coins that are of low value, for example, less than 1 cent - can in the future bring greater profit. I do not think so. I think you need to look at the technology and the project team.
It is possible, especially if you have limited capital. because if you have small capital, and buy expensive coins, of course your profits will be much smaller. that's the function of buying coins that are cheap, but don't be random in choosing a coin, look for coins that have cheap prices but great potential.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
April 01, 2019, 05:53:54 AM
It seems to me that the author of this thread meant that coins that are of low value, for example, less than 1 cent - can in the future bring greater profit. I do not think so. I think you need to look at the technology and the project team.
you are right, not everything can increase. because the increase is only for assets that really have good development. if it's not mistaken, first there is a coin that has a very cheap price, but after almost a year in exchange, the developer fled, and that made the coin suddenly become a worthless coin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
April 01, 2019, 05:50:31 AM
Yes, of course, it is just less value equal to more profits. This is absolutely true. You can buy Cryptocurrency at a low cost, you can achieve as much profit as possible. Because we know that the price of Cryptocurrency continues to rise, and the price of many Cryptocurrency decreases. So when the price of Cryptocurrency will be reduced, then a lot of profit will be made in the future if you buy it. Because if you buy now at a lower price, it will be sold at a much higher price in the future. Because the price of cryptocurrency is always variable. So I agree with your words low profit equals more profit.

Thank you
Activity: 182
April 01, 2019, 05:42:11 AM
Yes, of course, it is just less value equal to more profits. This is absolutely true. You can buy Cryptocurrency at a low cost, you can achieve as much profit as possible. Because we know that the price of Cryptocurrency continues to rise, and the price of many Cryptocurrency decreases. So when the price of Cryptocurrency will be reduced, then a lot of profit will be made in the future if you buy it. Because if you buy now at a lower price, it will be sold at a much higher price in the future. Because the price of cryptocurrency is always variable. So I agree with your words low profit equals more profit.

Thank you
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
April 01, 2019, 12:14:45 AM
You shouldn't measure "less price" as the value of one coin. Instead, look for the market capitalization of the coin (number of coins times price of one coin).
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
March 31, 2019, 11:50:51 PM
Price will matter actually, if you invested with low profile coins don't expect to have huge profits in the future. It is no wonder why investors never look into them cause of less possibility to make money of it. And that's the reason why cheap coins never have chances to rise especially if the team behind and their marketing strategies never work on it. And it is just soon to belong with the shit coins.

How it supposed people should consider that thing but it sometimes they'll looking for more cheap coins as they'll got chances to buy in huge numbers but never know that it will never give them more profits. It is better to be in known coins even though it is expensive than of the other but at least we have high percentage of gaining profits, and that/s exactly we look for.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Coinsbit.io
March 31, 2019, 12:28:16 PM
I would say trading is the best way to earn more profit. But, only if you know where you are investing and what is the project based on. Recently I have been researched about XAUp Pokens which are pegged to gold and a team like Populous is backing it. So on certain levels it is already a success.
I was impressed by the idea of a developer of a new project that appeared this month. This project is called Sound Money Coin. It seems to me that the idea of a project developer deserves attention! They position themselves as the most reliable money.
Pages:
Jump to: