Pages:
Author

Topic: Less price = more profit? - page 13. (Read 23438 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
April 09, 2019, 10:52:58 PM
These days, some high potential altcoins are also quite cheap, so instead of looking for new tokens with cheap price it will be good if we choose stable altcoins with cheap price.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
April 09, 2019, 10:41:00 PM
Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?

I think we cannot assume like that for all coins. If the price is low, it might be because lack of awareness.
More awareness will attract more peoples to buying coin, the price will increasing with the demands.
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
April 09, 2019, 03:07:41 PM
The media or public sentiment also has a big influence over the price of cryptocurrencies. If a token or platform gets some negative publicity, you would generally see the price of that coin take a dip. While, if the same coin were to get high profile support and good media coverage, the price would almost certainly increase. This means prices are heavily influenced by human emotion and hype.

Other factors that have a big bearing on the price include the level of token utility — i.e., how useful is the token — and the underlying blockchain platform in solving a real-world problem, while the mining difficulty of proof-of-work (PoW) tokens could also dictate the value — i.e., a higher mining difficulty would mean it is more difficult to increase the supply of the coin and cause upward pressure on the price when demand is high.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
April 09, 2019, 02:21:45 PM
I think yes, if some good altcoins with strong development value under 1$ now, and after many years can value way more, then yes is good to invest on these coins and wait for a grow and a good profit.
Activity: 686
Merit: 12
April 09, 2019, 03:50:42 AM
Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?

You probably do not have an economic education) firstly, you choose the project at a price, although the price does not say anything. Secondly, now is not the best time to buy.
Why is it about economic education?
How to estimate the cost of a token, for example, not having carried out an ICO?
Even if the cost of mining, it can have a very large price range due to the cost of electricity
so only on the hype around the project .. If there are cheap tokens with less than 1 $ with hype, why not buy one.
Activity: 448
April 09, 2019, 03:44:07 AM
More profit means that the coin is really worth it. But i dont even think that the price was really efficient enough if most of the coins which has less price would take more profits.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
April 09, 2019, 03:39:40 AM

You probably do not have an economic education) firstly, you choose the project at a price, although the price does not say anything. Secondly, now is not the best time to buy.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
April 07, 2019, 07:59:51 PM
It is not applicable to all coins and it depends on the coin you are dealing with. If the coin is good enough and he price is very low, there is every possibility that if you buy it, you might make some good profits and sometimes in multiple folds, but for a coin that has grown tremendously, the rate of growth later on might not be that significant. So, to use this strategy, you must put the nature of the project into consideration.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 6
April 06, 2019, 01:22:33 PM
There is no "cheap" parameter to the any cryptocurrency, for example XRP is $1< but it is top 3 cryptocurrency with huge capitalization, can we say that it is cheap? Projects with huge caps cant give you a big Xses, instead they are more stable than other. I think investors should search low cap undervalued projects with big hype in the past, or with great idea and strong partners and backers.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
April 06, 2019, 01:17:09 PM
This strategy makes sense. BUT it doesn't always work. In most cases, very small altcoins can not stay on the stock exchange and are there while there is a HYIP around the project. And as soon as the money investment in the project comes to an end, the coin disappears and turns into a wrapper.
Merit: 10
April 04, 2019, 06:46:43 PM
A good solution, there are a lot of coins that are unknown and for them you can get a good profit. The main thing in this case is the constant monitoring of the cryptocurrency market.
Market is full of coins, there are so many now, but  we are here to talk about the low price coins and tokens as they about to become big profit gainers, coins like bitcoin and ETH are  best because they have more chances to grow as we know they are the most promising and popular altcoins,. In my portfolio I have some bitcoin and ETH.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
April 04, 2019, 08:41:55 AM
A good solution, there are a lot of coins that are unknown and for them you can get a good profit. The main thing in this case is the constant monitoring of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
April 03, 2019, 10:54:50 PM
I think it's not fully working that way, Even if we could purchase in a really low price but if the coin is not a good coins that have a good future, it most likely the coins will not be able to give us the profit that we desired.
April 03, 2019, 07:43:00 PM
That is not a guaranteed way of making profit. I have invested in very cheap coins in the past, yet the outcome was not encouraging, because that never went above that lowest price.
Invest in coins that have value and the value can be created through its product.
Activity: 255
April 03, 2019, 07:03:12 PM
In relation to bitcoin and ethereum, less price = more profit is very true. Ethereum for instead its price was around $142 in march, now its price is around $160 and $170.  Meaning if you got 10 Eth at $142, its is now worth $1650 indicating a $230 profit in less than a month.
Activity: 44
April 03, 2019, 06:59:05 PM
Not all less price token leads to huge profit some may result in shortage some time. The cost price does not determine the profit most  of the time and that is why we need to make finding about any project before investing in it.
copper member
Activity: 411
April 03, 2019, 06:44:01 PM
Some good projects have completely gone cheap in the last couple of months. You only need to do your own research as follow ups is highly needed for the project
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
April 03, 2019, 06:40:48 PM
I don't really think the crypto ecosystem and the crypto market works on the principle less price = more profit. Its all about the investment strategy you have developed to minimize the investment risks. You can make more profit when you understand the core principles of crypto investment and crypto trading.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
April 03, 2019, 06:20:37 PM
Less investment means less profit and thats not something related to the price of coins you are buying. For example you have 100$ to invest. You can buy 100 coins that cost 1$ each or 10 coins that cost 10$ each. The thing is at the end of the day the prices of those coins are going up by a few percentages so your profit will be the same because because you would have the same amount of money invested in both of them.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
April 03, 2019, 05:15:03 PM
Investing in altcoin <$ 1 doesn't cost you much money and risk is acceptable, this strategy is an opportunity for you to "buy low and sell high". Make the necessary research on the team, technology, .. of altcoin that you choose to invest and ensure that altcoin has a good future.
Pages:
Jump to: