Pages:
Author

Topic: LESS REWARD - page 3. (Read 1083 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
May 04, 2019, 05:40:26 PM
i used to do just articles before now and i get paid as much as few thousands of dollars and now the case is entirely different, owing to the current market price of bitcoin and also the low investment gotten from both ICOs and IEO so what i do now is to compliment my tasks by adding other forms of campaign and doing multiple programs to compliment the ones i already run just in case they do not turn out the way i expect, one can cover for the other.
copper member
Activity: 349
Merit: 0
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
May 04, 2019, 05:23:38 PM
You are quite right, the bounty reward is getting lesser by each day. As a hunter I use to write only article and I know how much each accepted article fetches me but with the current reward I have to maximize my effort by running both social media and others
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
May 04, 2019, 03:38:26 PM
start post
I agree that if you want to earn a bounty hunter will develop in different directions without limiting yourself with awards for the bounty of the company.  The fact is that you need a fairly good experience, and beginners with this difficulty.  The choice of quality projects, the implementation of more complex tasks such as (translation, video, articles) and competent management of awards will lead to an increase in profits.
...and lead to a more reliable way to make money in a crypto environment. That is, if the bounty hunter looks to the future, then no problems with the fact that the rewards decrease.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
May 04, 2019, 03:28:18 PM
Bounty rewards now is somethings else. Shit reward for projects. Imagine 3month work will just give Some1 3$. Imagine the stress the data wasted. Some project will not even pay and run away with hunters money.shit project shit reward everyday. Only if you work with good bounty and make better cash with the project.
But hey, you should proud because such reason can't stop you doing campaign, even at this time you still did it. Everyone for now also experience it and still hope for the best project. After all, you should certainly know that the best doesn't come often
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
May 04, 2019, 02:59:20 PM
and again I see a bounty that reduces the allocation for participants who have joined for a long time and I think everyone has to look for every opportunity that exists to make more money by investing, never expect a lot of bounties because the bounty is now changing rules and ignores bounty hunter
Activity: 442
Merit: 11
May 04, 2019, 02:44:59 PM
It is no news that rewards of bounty campaigns are getting lesser by each passing day. Many still feel that the reward will increase when bull run come but i doubt if there will be any changes to the reward because developers and teams have now adopt the less reward as a strategy to protect the price of their token. Many bounty hunters are crying everyday for a better reward which will not likely come. I see bounty rewards more as a privilege than a right. Many at times if the token has been listed before the reward was given out,there may even be a reduction especially when the token is doing well in the market. The question to my fellow hunters is that, why cry over spill milk? when you can actually produce as much as you want. Do you know you can make much more than your bounty rewards trading some of those token you have promoted. I have made nothing less than 300% of my bounty rewards trading some of the tokens i have promoted,one of such token is Vanta (VNT). I made 500% of the money i invested participating in vanta trading competition on Allbit for 34 days which is 2000% of the bounty reward that i was given,why many were complaining of the bounty rewards,i was smiling to my portfolio. Why limit yourself to bounty rewards when there are other areas you can explore. The more you waste your time crying over bounty rewards the more you will be blind to other opportunities around the project. As bounty hunter my advice is
      1).Take time to monitor closely the progress of the project you are promoting to see other opportunity apart from the bounty reward
      2).Be ready to invest when opportunity present itself.

With the number of bounty hunters increasing by the day,the reward is more likely to reduce than to increase. The earlier will accept that and move on the better for everyone of us. We should understand that, crying for unrealistic rewards can make developers and teams to promised unrealistic rewards.
I agree that if you want to earn a bounty hunter will develop in different directions without limiting yourself with awards for the bounty of the company.  The fact is that you need a fairly good experience, and beginners with this difficulty.  The choice of quality projects, the implementation of more complex tasks such as (translation, video, articles) and competent management of awards will lead to an increase in profits.
Activity: 431
May 04, 2019, 02:44:26 PM
The more popular the participation in bounty is, the less rewards participants receive. This is not surprising since many projects do not want to spend a lot of money on bounty.
you are right, because the more participants who join the campaign, the less they will get. but there are also a number of campaigns that limit the participants, and such campaigns that we deserve to examine further, because there is a possibility if the project succeeds the results obtained for bounty participants can also be maximized.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
May 04, 2019, 02:39:55 PM
One thing we seem not to understand is we will never get it like the previous years where you could get assets from bounty rewards. With the current number of new members and the direction projects are going, it will really take time for things to stabilize. Is either we conform or explore other options as you said.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
May 04, 2019, 02:07:29 PM
The more popular the participation in bounty is, the less rewards participants receive. This is not surprising since many projects do not want to spend a lot of money on bounty.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
May 04, 2019, 01:47:55 PM
Over the past year, the rewards have really decreased in volume. However, I do not quite agree that the good times with great payouts have already irrevocably gone. The situation is constantly changing. We also see that the bounty hunters in this forum have become much smaller. Even though the number of ICO projects has also become smaller, a very large number of participants in signature campaigns are very rarely collected by projects. The situation may change again for the better, when the states will regulate the activities of the ICO and the level of fraud among such projects will drop sharply.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 04, 2019, 01:37:48 PM
Many projects are just scam. It is very difficult to find a really good project. They pay little or nothing at all for bounty. In 2017 it was possible to earn money. In 2018-2019 there is no profit. I hope that the situation will change.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 04, 2019, 01:36:33 PM
I do not believe that reducing the bounty rewards will make them more secured and protected from scam, the bounty pool does not meat anything about the success of a particular project, you just need to find legit ICOs.
Activity: 887
May 04, 2019, 01:34:56 PM
Not all bounty rewards are less. You could still stumble on one that might look shitty and realize the real reward after the bounty period. The problem is that some hunters do not check well, or will I say reasearch well before joining a bounty.
We must do in-depth research on the project to get a good project.
we must be aware that in the Bounty the risk is so great that we also have to build awareness that we are still lucky because there are many people who get nothing.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
May 04, 2019, 01:33:28 PM
Bounty rewards now is somethings else. Shit reward for projects. Imagine 3month work will just give Some1 3$. Imagine the stress the data wasted. Some project will not even pay and run away with hunters money.shit project shit reward everyday. Only if you work with good bounty and make better cash with the project.
Activity: 1274
May 04, 2019, 01:29:44 PM
Now market is more mature and secure than 2017/2018 so the project also give rewards during ICO to bounty hunters with great check and quality. There are alot of bounty programs just need some search and selection, Bounty is still alive.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
May 04, 2019, 01:16:33 PM
Bounty rewards amount varies from project to project, some projects are still offering good number for tokens for promoting their project. I received 168000 HBRS to bear their signature and I think this reward is not less, if I come to ICO price calculation then its comes around $5000. The biggest problem is the price of any ICO is not moving up rather its dumping like anything, so the bounty rewards carry very less value. Although some project has reduced bounty rewards to protect their token price but I think its not working. Prices of new projects still dumping even when bounty rewards are not distributed. We should patiently wait for the next bull run in this scenario.
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
May 04, 2019, 12:57:24 PM
Not all bounty rewards are less. You could still stumble on one that might look shitty and realize the real reward after the bounty period. The problem is that some hunters do not check well, or will I say reasearch well before joining a bounty.
Bad project research is a problem not only for bounty hunters but also for investors. very few people really spend time studying the project
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 04, 2019, 12:50:44 PM
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
May 04, 2019, 12:37:51 PM
bounty reward will decrease cause of project fund, sometimes on bounty program they will give 1M USD to bounty hunters, but when they rn their project, they only collect 800K, so, how much reward will shared to bounty hunter?
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
May 04, 2019, 12:20:31 PM
Going for good projects with amazing working product and well organised team pays more than going for huge amount of coins that you may never receive after all your efforts. As for now bounty work is what do just to get a start up funds to do something more profitable in the cryptosystem such as trading. Am not criticizing bounty work as there are still many projects out there that worth your time.
Pages:
Jump to: