Pages:
Author

Topic: LESS REWARD - page 6. (Read 1083 times)

Activity: 841
Merit: 251
April 28, 2019, 03:13:50 AM
Its alright to have less reward, but please the bounty will pay it. Bounty is just for the advertising while gaining knowledge here in the forum. Not totally the main way to get money. So dont loss faith for it, as long as there are projects that needs our support then join, we are making crypto much bigger and bigger
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
April 28, 2019, 03:07:11 AM
I believe that the reward is getting lesser because we are having much more people coming Into the space, this way bounty managers can give little reward to people and they have no choice than to take it that way, but one of the frustrating thing about some bounty is that after carrying out so much task for them,  you end up not being paid which is so bad since you've wasted a lot of time already in promotion.
The main reason is the bear market, though lots of people were coming but it should not affect the reward as ICO will also increase in numbers giving more opportunity for the bounty hunters. What they are complaining now is the market situation where they cannot sell at an ICO price.
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
April 28, 2019, 03:01:34 AM
It is no news that rewards of bounty campaigns are getting lesser by each passing day. Many still feel that the reward will increase when bull run come but i doubt if there will be any changes to the reward because developers and teams have now adopt the less reward as a strategy to protect the price of their token. Many bounty hunters are crying everyday for a better reward which will not likely come. I see bounty rewards more as a privilege than a right. Many at times if the token has been listed before the reward was given out,there may even be a reduction especially when the token is doing well in the market. The question to my fellow hunters is that, why cry over spill milk? when you can actually produce as much as you want. Do you know you can make much more than your bounty rewards trading some of those token you have promoted. I have made nothing less than 300% of my bounty rewards trading some of the tokens i have promoted,one of such token is Vanta (VNT). I made 500% of the money i invested participating in vanta trading competition on Allbit for 34 days which is 2000% of the bounty reward that i was given,why many were complaining of the bounty rewards,i was smiling to my portfolio. Why limit yourself to bounty rewards when there are other areas you can explore. The more you waste your time crying over bounty rewards the more you will be blind to other opportunities around the project. As bounty hunter my advice is
      1).Take time to monitor closely the progress of the project you are promoting to see other opportunity apart from the bounty reward
      2).Be ready to invest when opportunity present itself.

With the number of bounty hunters increasing by the day,the reward is more likely to reduce than to increase. The earlier will accept that and move on the better for everyone of us. We should understand that, crying for unrealistic rewards can make developers and teams to promised unrealistic rewards.

in fact, I see the number of participants for bounty hunters currently decreasing and not as interesting as in the previous year.
You can see and monitor it in many campaigns and compare it with the percentages in the previous year.
but I agree if the current situation is so unfavorable for any campaign, most of the results of the token after entering the exchange will decrease by 90%. and clearly this is detrimental to all aspects including investors.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
April 28, 2019, 02:48:32 AM
I agree with you, as the time passes the teams/developers of the project learns from the past mistakes of other projects giving lesser and lesser rewards in the bounty campaigns because they dont want their token to get dumped once it hits the exchanges. But my advice for now is join bounties that are promising projects only, you get lesser reward but the inflation of the token/coin once it becomes successful is massive.

I have basically holding too much of the coin that you are pertaining to, they are quite promising in the first place, also got their hard cap as well. And though that, after it gets listed, there's no improvement as I can see, even the market gets good and stable, their market price isn't improving. I think that would be not advisable if I am going to be asked?
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
April 28, 2019, 02:47:49 AM
I believe that the reward is getting lesser because we are having much more people coming Into the space, this way bounty managers can give little reward to people and they have no choice than to take it that way, but one of the frustrating thing about some bounty is that after carrying out so much task for them,  you end up not being paid which is so bad since you've wasted a lot of time already in promotion.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
April 27, 2019, 07:27:35 PM
      1).Take time to monitor closely the progress of the project you are promoting to see other opportunity apart from the bounty reward

With the number of bounty hunters increasing by the day,the reward is more likely to reduce than to increase. The earlier will accept that and move on the better for everyone of us. We should understand that, crying for unrealistic rewards can make developers and teams to promised unrealistic rewards.
I have thought for quite some time now, that bounty will soon go into extinction if care is not taken.
Bounty hunters are growing day by day. Sometimes, participating in airdrop is even more profitable than some bounty.
There are other aspects one can learn. Search and learn about them.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
April 27, 2019, 02:04:14 PM
The lower allocation and scam projects existed in the last year are also the reason why less reward on bounty campaign. I don't think amount of bounty hunters give significant negative effect on the reward. However, campaign managers can be more selective to accept participants to make everyone happy.
Activity: 300
Merit: 11
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
April 27, 2019, 01:57:26 PM
If anyone thinks that there will be a change for better to the price of bounty rewards then he or she is joking because it will continue to reduce.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
April 27, 2019, 12:09:47 PM
It is no news that rewards of bounty campaigns are getting lesser by each passing day. Many still feel that the reward will increase when bull run come but i doubt if there will be any changes to the reward because developers and teams have now adopt the less reward as a strategy to protect the price of their token. Many bounty hunters are crying everyday for a better reward which will not likely come. I see bounty rewards more as a privilege than a right. Many at times if the token has been listed before the reward was given out,there may even be a reduction especially when the token is doing well in the market. The question to my fellow hunters is that, why cry over spill milk? when you can actually produce as much as you want. Do you know you can make much more than your bounty rewards trading some of those token you have promoted. I have made nothing less than 300% of my bounty rewards trading some of the tokens i have promoted,one of such token is Vanta (VNT). I made 500% of the money i invested participating in vanta trading competition on Allbit for 34 days which is 2000% of the bounty reward that i was given,why many were complaining of the bounty rewards,i was smiling to my portfolio. Why limit yourself to bounty rewards when there are other areas you can explore. The more you waste your time crying over bounty rewards the more you will be blind to other opportunities around the project. As bounty hunter my advice is

On my experienced, there are some ico on which I had joined since last year and ended up after 4 months, and until now the token distribution is not yet done, even updates they're not giving it. And some are always says that after the end of the ico, they are finishing some thing for the better of the development of their project, but for what they are doing was they not honest. SO most of the bounty hunter are just ignoring it and find another bounties. That's the saddest thing happened and disadvantage for the bounty hunters.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
April 27, 2019, 11:53:36 AM

Yeah bounty system should be renew, or maybe the ICO system.
Investors is too few to invest in ICOs right now because it's not hyped anymore and the ICOs era is over.
So, something else should be made so bounty hunters can do their job with a good paying reward
Activity: 684
Merit: 10
April 27, 2019, 11:51:22 AM
To be honest, the number of hunters has become much smaller, and now very often you can get good rewards, especially if you make more effort.
Activity: 294
April 27, 2019, 11:49:15 AM
I always thought that you should deep investigate each project before taking part in it. Even if this coin dumps after the first exchange listing, you can buy some coins to make huge profit in the future, great post by the way.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
April 27, 2019, 11:46:19 AM
I have participated in many bounty and sometimes I do believe that one project that reward you can cover all the effort that was not rewarded in the past and that is what really happened to me in early 2018! I promoted this tokens called "united trader" and the rewards I got from this tokens makes me to forgot all the projects that I participated in and some of them turned to scam and some are now become valueless.  I will say to get a good reward you have to look and do good research on the bounty you want to participate as many of them out there are going to disappointing you as some have disappointed me.
It was early 2018, but the scenerio has changed a lot. You can't say holding is a good strategy for token rewards from bounty campaign. I too think that one good result cam really give a lot of profit.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
April 26, 2019, 02:41:45 PM
Bounty rewards died in 2018. I don't think those crazy thousands of dollar rewards will ever happen again, like they did in 2017. The market is getting smarter and no one wanna pay hundreds or thousands dollars for spamming in Twitter, the profit of which is zero. Only quality content will be rewarded.
I do not think that. developers need to promote their ico. Those sharing on twitter or facebook will help ico know more. And you say quality articles. The development team spends a greater amount of rewards for writing articles and they closely scrutinize those articles.
Developers still spend money in promoting on these media means but not as it used to be back then in 2017 like he said, and because of the present market situation as regards scams going on in ICO, the social media is becoming less effective tool in promoting these ICOs because many viewer simply ignore anything that has to do with ICO.

The means of promoting it is not the issue, but the content of what is being promoted is what becomes less interesting, as people no longer want take the risk involved in ICO, the only hope I have for bounty hunting is that IEO see a chance that will make it necessary to engage the services of Bounty hunters.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 25, 2019, 07:50:44 PM
The  bounty rewards are less but there are plenty other opportunities to increase your number of tokens as you suggested by trading or by investing and buying cheap from the dumpers etc.

Buying cheap is one of the easiest things to do. If you do believe that token has real potential, wait for the dumpers and you can get that dirty cheap as compared to their ICO prices. You just need to look out for promising projects.

A bounty hunter should not regret joining a certain project because he has all the time to think about it before joining. No one is forced to join in their campaign. And because there are hunters who just signed up easily, many projects are taking that advantage. It is the bounty hunter's responsibility on whatever he will encounter on this project.
Activity: 616
April 25, 2019, 07:46:00 PM

indeed there is no point in crying over unrealistic rewards from the bounty, many people believe that bullrun will change the future of the bounty to be more profitable, but in fact it does not necessarily happen, rather than crying over the results of bounties it is better to trade from the bounties that have been followed so that we can profit from the trade
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
April 25, 2019, 07:22:19 PM
The  bounty rewards are less but there are plenty other opportunities to increase your number of tokens as you suggested by trading or by investing and buying cheap from the dumpers etc.
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
April 25, 2019, 05:43:00 PM
with the new points system merit, the number of high-ranking bounty hunters is unlikely to increase, all we need to do is pay a little more attention and choose only those projects that really have some chance of success
Yes, it's right. In fact, what happens is the opposite, because there are so many accounts that have ranks being permanently banned. What the OP says is true, the rewards presented is small. Indeed, there were those who gave so many reward, up to 10 million usd in the form of tokens, but the project look so unclear.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
April 25, 2019, 05:30:22 PM
Participating n bounty should be an eye opener. It can help you to know the good projects from those that are not good or outright scam. Although this is mainly for those who can truly decern properly.
Get it right and use the opportunity to venture into trading.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 25, 2019, 05:20:08 PM
Lets stop chasing after those ICO bounties. Yeah, the rewards are less or reducing because the rewards are limited but the amount of people will to take those bounty programs are very high compared to the rewards. Thus, the developers decided to reduce the rewards per person as this will help them spend the same amount but this them they will have more people to advertise for them. If everyone stops accepting those low payments, they will be bound to give more rewards to the people.
Trust me, spend your time doing something else. You will earn better.
Pages:
Jump to: