Pages:
Author

Topic: LESS REWARD - page 4. (Read 1083 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 2
May 04, 2019, 12:19:09 PM
I think there are many good opportunities to make money, so we must be able to use it well. The more bounty hunters participating in the project, of course, our results are also reduced. But there are still many good projects to follow, so you don't give up easily. Because to make money you can trade and follow Airdrop.
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
May 04, 2019, 11:48:33 AM
I totally agree with you. I think that now you should not count on too great rewards. You need to look for good projects and look for an opportunity to earn extra money on them.
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
May 04, 2019, 11:03:53 AM
We shouldn't rely on single source of income in the first place because nothing last forever,I don't see bounty hunting as a reliable source ,its about try your luck now ,this is why I hunt for airdrops too but I don't know how to trade yet
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
May 04, 2019, 10:51:11 AM
agree, therefore there are many people who say bounties is not a job that will get good and consistent income. whatever value they pay and as long as they make payments on time and transparently, that's where crypto will grow better and grow bigger over time
Now participating in the bounty it is impossible to earn big money ... times when the bounty participants received several thousand dollars a year have passed.
Exactly, back in late 2017, it was possible to get thousands of dollar from a single campaign. That day, there was less participants than now and higher coin per stake. Moreover the market condition was also better than now.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
May 03, 2019, 10:52:41 PM
nowadays many people know about crypto, and most of them wasnt investor, they are a bounty hunters who help promoted some bounty project ICO, of course it making rewards got less, for example some bounty campaign total rewards is 500k$, and total participant of that bounty is 10k hunters, so rewards is 50$ only, but it depend on what kind of campaign you join, if you join on social media campaign, it sure less payment.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
May 03, 2019, 10:47:16 PM
Such a good advice. We can not control bounty hunter's beliefs. If your experienced is good and you learn some profitable actions like that of trading competitions you have mentioned then it is better to follow your steps than to wait for the unsure token rewards. Hope every bounty hunters will realize that they can still benefit with what they already have.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
May 03, 2019, 09:10:04 PM
everyone has their own way of responding to the bounty, there are those who are just waiting for rewards, some are involved in investing, and some are investing from the results of the reward bounty. which one do you want to be? actually the best is to join the bounty and also invest, but I chose the third method, because it is a slightly safe step.

I agree with you, now that bounty hunters really go down, because a lot of projects are scamming and they pay too little, but I am not discouraged, and I choose the way you are doing a gift and trade project.

I think its because many ICOs scam and hunters dont get the payment. Beside that, many project need more time to get listed in exchanger. Its getting harder but i think its worth if we doing campaign on legit project
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
May 03, 2019, 08:45:05 PM
I agree that bounty hunters rewards are decreasing day by day, not only the developers are decreasing the reward but the competition between new coins and the sudden dumping by the investors really makes the bounty hunter got difficulty to earn a living, investing in ICO like op said need to have knowledge, not all people will be lucky to make profit by investing in ICO coin
Activity: 249
NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/
May 03, 2019, 08:34:36 PM
everyone has their own way of responding to the bounty, there are those who are just waiting for rewards, some are involved in investing, and some are investing from the results of the reward bounty. which one do you want to be? actually the best is to join the bounty and also invest, but I chose the third method, because it is a slightly safe step.

I agree with you, now that bounty hunters really go down, because a lot of projects are scamming and they pay too little, but I am not discouraged, and I choose the way you are doing a gift and trade project.
Activity: 448
May 03, 2019, 08:32:07 PM
I think the less amount of rewards of bounty campaigns started on the year 2018 where the market became lame and slow. I hope that bount projects takes an improvement so that many crypto enthusiast would benefit from it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
May 03, 2019, 08:21:04 PM
indeed there is no guarantee that the bull run will affect the prize of the bounty, whether it is from the exchange rate or the amount. but with the arrival of bull run, at least the bounty will be quicker to distribute and launch because they have no reason to hold it back.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
May 03, 2019, 07:51:25 PM
That’s the basis and the order of the day
I have even gotten accustomed to getting slashed stakes amongst others in bounty hunting

Let’s hope bounty managers can always get us good terms
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
May 01, 2019, 10:07:28 AM
That is true because I am one of those people who believe that bullrun will have a good impact on the bounty and I think that makes sense because if bullrun comes then investor interest in crypto will increase so that there will not be many projects that fail due to lack of funds and certainly it will have a good impact on the bounty because when there are many successful projects, there will be many successful and profitable bounties
Activity: 1540
Merit: 772
May 01, 2019, 09:24:42 AM
But how to choose an ICO project that can enter the market fast and have good prices?
Everyone cannot predict the price of tokens because all of that returns to the theory of "supply and demand", especially the token that is a new market listing. but there is still a real way through total supplay counts, tokens sold, tokens for team and project development and MPV. if you are good at calculating, you can see the prospect of the price of the ideal token or to do pumd and dump. Furthermore, ICO tokens to enter the market certainly have a price that is not cheap, especially through paid voting.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
May 01, 2019, 08:48:46 AM
Bounty rewards died in 2018. I don't think those crazy thousands of dollar rewards will ever happen again, like they did in 2017. The market is getting smarter and no one wanna pay hundreds or thousands dollars for spamming in Twitter, the profit of which is zero. Only quality content will be rewarded.

I missed 2017, this was the time that you can make thousands of dollars in the bounty campaign, but now even if you are rewarded thousands of dollars in their token, that's not a guaranty, that you will actually get that reward, one, because of the absent of buy order, and two, coins failed to enter the market.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
May 01, 2019, 08:48:43 AM
Of course, this is true since the demand for a bounty company has been very high lately and this contributes to the cause of a small reward for a bounty company and I believe that this problem should be solved at the project level.
To know the fact that there is huge increase in numbers of bounty hunters but the rewards is also at the same level and sometimes it decreases into some percentage. It also means that people would preferred to be in online jobs rather than to be at field or office works.

There is actually nothing to solve but only for the bounty participants concerns is to give of what they promise to the promoters and not just a lie.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
May 01, 2019, 08:47:03 AM
That's right, the gifts we get are not in accordance with our hard work during the campaign. And most ico end up scam, we don't pay it either. I prefer trading only, although it has few advantages. Because it doesn't need to work hard.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
May 01, 2019, 08:46:02 AM
Of course, this is true since the demand for a bounty company has been very high lately and this contributes to the cause of a small reward for a bounty company and I believe that this problem should be solved at the project level.
Now interest in participating in bounty campaigns has fallen. I can see that now there are fewer participants in spreadsheets in signature companies. so I think now is a good time to participate
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
May 01, 2019, 08:38:02 AM
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
May 01, 2019, 08:03:38 AM
As bounty hunter my advice is
      1).Take time to monitor closely the progress of the project you are promoting to see other opportunity apart from the bounty reward
      2).Be ready to invest when opportunity present itself.

With the number of bounty hunters increasing by the day,the reward is more likely to reduce than to increase. The earlier will accept that and move on the better for everyone of us. We should understand that, crying for unrealistic rewards can make developers and teams to promised unrealistic rewards.
It will be very hard for other hunters to do what you are doing for the reason that a lot of them is not that good/ don't have any experience with it. And also, as time goes by, the rewards are being decrease because there will be more participants and the rewards will be divided to the number of it.
Pages:
Jump to: