Pages:
Author

Topic: Lesson from bear market - page 16. (Read 23425 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
February 08, 2019, 04:19:09 PM
If you are prepared for worst nothing can make you disappointed, I like this point  Grin But I hope all the waiting is now at its end and we are entering the new era of green market and we can finally be happy that we did not sold all the coins.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 547
We are all the pieces of what we remember.
February 08, 2019, 04:13:36 PM
The trend is your friend. Once it has been broken and we must get out asap. There was a chance to save a big part of many portfolios with this simple rule at around $11k per BTC. But there is an stupid opinion that we should HODL crypto whatever happens, that you won't get loss until you sell your position. So this is consequence.
Activity: 244
Merit: 20
February 08, 2019, 02:59:07 PM
The cryptocurrency market is a place where we need to adapt to a rapidly changing situation. Many expected a fast-growing market. Because of this, many mistakes were made. And they feel disappointed. But now they are starting to change their trading strategy.

The market never growth fast after longterm downtrend. Never. The initial growth is slow and steady and often eve looks like non-growth. Now should stay tuned. The key level of BTC price carried out support role and price begin to go up
Activity: 882
Merit: 268
February 08, 2019, 02:09:33 PM
at least the long-term mindset can be more realistic because it is not intended to be 100% of all assets owned. we are required to trade optimally with the best possible profit because the bear market does not promise anything in a certain period. But actually in the present conditions, I have become more familiar with many altcoins, this is unprecedented.
Activity: 379
Merit: 1
February 08, 2019, 01:35:13 PM
The cryptocurrency market is a place where we need to adapt to a rapidly changing situation. Many expected a fast-growing market. Because of this, many mistakes were made. And they feel disappointed. But now they are starting to change their trading strategy.
Activity: 286
February 08, 2019, 11:29:17 AM
The lessons i learned from the bear market or the unpredictable crypto market is the being optimistic and must be go on what ever it takes because not all the time  cryptocurrency is on downfall. so be optimistic and be bright or wise on decision making.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
February 08, 2019, 11:06:38 AM
Every new bear market teaches us new lessons. We must all take lessons and we must not make the same mistakes again. It's really hard to fight with the bear.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
February 08, 2019, 11:00:32 AM
Yes of course We must learn from the previous bear market in the past year to prevent from regretting from holding too much our currencies that we invested last year. And I think we should also make some decisions that we can help our investments gets back in a different ways of ways like trading and etc.
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
February 08, 2019, 10:25:12 AM
Like what I'm always saying Cheesy what  goes down will go up soon, that's what market is. let us just be prepare for another bull run Shocked Shocked
Activity: 546
February 08, 2019, 10:21:45 AM
There is no money out of thin air, and we have experienced it when someone makes a lot of money, others lose them.
Activity: 518
February 08, 2019, 10:14:31 AM
Last one year is good lesson for all of us who just started investing at wrong time when cryptocurrency is on unexpected top bull run, and nobody expected such a harsh bear market in complete last year.  Though, currently at great loss, but really learnt lot of things regarding crypto like trading, bounties, mining, online crypto selling and buying on exchanges, up and down trending of coins on coinmarketcap.  These things will really he in future on when to invest, what to expect from market, and many other things. At end, experience is all that matters in every field if you want to success in future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
February 08, 2019, 10:09:11 AM
I got a lot of lessons from this long bear market like don't believe the hype while choosing a coin/token to invest, prepared for the worst case, trade my coins instead of holding them (still holding most of mine until i got better at trading) etc. I remember when i was about to sell most of my btc when the market at its peak but i only sold about half of mine as many people was predicted that bitcoin would reach $30k. Since then, i won't fully trust any other predictions.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
February 08, 2019, 09:56:11 AM
I also talked about lessons from the bear market, and it has taught me alot of positives; which i learned.
We need to realize that different events in crypto currency, requires different actions from us and until we learn to make the right moves, we are bound to make mistakes.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 08, 2019, 09:31:52 AM
BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST: In this bear market,I have learnt that the worst could happen,so we should always prepare for the worst.Many have lost up to 80% of their portfolio to this bear market because they are not expecting the worst to happen,unfortunately,they are caught up in it.If they had prepare for the worst,they could have done something about their portfolio at the beginning of the bear market.
DECISION BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCE MAY NEVER BE THE RIGHT ONE:It may be risky to base your decision on assumption.At the beginning of this bear market,there was a lot of assumption,many so sure that before we close our eyes and open,bull run will be here.Nobody ever expect the bear market to be this long,so, many decision made base on this assumptions as lead to frustration today.
In crypto,today you are up and tomorrow you are down.
To those caught up in it,you can only hope for the best,don’t give up.

That's right. Everything doesn't always go according to your plan, sometimes you have to prepare for the worst that can happen. Making decisions is very important in cryptocurrency, so it is better for you to make decisions based on your observations and your experience in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 280
February 08, 2019, 09:26:38 AM
BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST: In this bear market,I have learnt that the worst could happen,so we should always prepare for the worst.Many have lost up to 80% of their portfolio to this bear market because they are not expecting the worst to happen,unfortunately,they are caught up in it.If they had prepare for the worst,they could have done something about their portfolio at the beginning of the bear market.
DECISION BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCE MAY NEVER BE THE RIGHT ONE:It may be risky to base your decision on assumption.At the beginning of this bear market,there was a lot of assumption,many so sure that before we close our eyes and open,bull run will be here.Nobody ever expect the bear market to be this long,so, many decision made base on this assumptions as lead to frustration today.
In crypto,today you are up and tomorrow you are down.
To those caught up in it,you can only hope for the best,don’t give up.

well said,infact it is a lesson that most be put in mind so that it can be of help in the future.Some of us miss it at some point and we pay dearly for it,we can only hope for the best just like you rightly said.
Activity: 490
February 07, 2019, 01:32:21 PM
It all sounds quite convincing and positive, however, how can we be prepared for everything if most of us have never had any adequate experience of participating in such processes. An ordinary person cannot be prepared for such shocks because his consciousness does not have the corresponding experience.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
February 07, 2019, 01:23:05 PM
I think that a very large number of people can really draw good conclusions from what the market can offer now. People now believe that cryptocurrency is a past stage and still do not invest in them. But everything can work out and you can start the investment process again now.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
February 06, 2019, 10:11:31 PM
The main lesson for me personally is that in any case, there is no need to panic, despite the sharp drop in prices.
It's a lesson that everyone should learn, panic always makes you loss in the end and this is sign of weakness.

In the period of market decline, you just need to be patient, over time, the situation always returns to normal. It is necessary to learn to work calmly and rationally without panic and unnecessary experiences.
If you cannot stomach the bleeding market then you will never achieve the greatest success in crypto.
We all have big dreams in terms on how much we will make but actually the hardest part there is on the implementation of our plan.

If we are not mentally and emotionally prepared, we will never get there.
Activity: 420
February 03, 2019, 11:36:51 PM
The main lesson for me personally is that in any case, there is no need to panic, despite the sharp drop in prices. In the period of market decline, you just need to be patient, over time, the situation always returns to normal. It is necessary to learn to work calmly and rationally without panic and unnecessary experiences.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 514
February 02, 2019, 07:26:25 PM
On when my first time in crypto since ill heard the word bearmarket some of my coins in my wallet are totally holding.
But in the end the price of my coins was drop so much because of this coming bear market they said.
Pages:
Jump to: