Pages:
Author

Topic: Lesson from bear market - page 19. (Read 23425 times)

Activity: 1960
Merit: 547
We are all the pieces of what we remember.
January 26, 2019, 04:19:08 PM
It's the second bear cycle for me and I knew that the bull market won't be forever, but to be honest you never know when exactly shit happens. That's why we all must have strategy with fixed SLs and TPs. Especially now, when the market is close enough to the last bottom we should have a strict plan what, where, and how much we will invest in. And the same thing with take profit areas.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
January 26, 2019, 03:51:40 PM
The biggest lesson everyone had from this bear market is don't be too greedy,if tou can able to make some money grab that opportunity and looking forward again what to do with that profits,of you keep expecting more and more you will never going to reach your destination.

I think don't be too greedy when the market is just rising and rising, it makes you think that the market will continue to rise. For example, when Bitcoin drops to 16k, we still think that it will rise again
Exactly but what was happening until now? If you bought at $10000 and sold at $16000means you made huge profits but what people expect to reach more all time high and ended up losing now.
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
January 26, 2019, 03:50:53 PM
I had get the best lesson from this bearish market and that is never waiting or hope for the bull run. Otherwise, you will just breakdown due to the market conditions.
Same as me but I want to make long story short and the best conclusion is that everytime is a good time for take profit even if you're a bit far from ATH on every asset if you're on a profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
January 26, 2019, 02:59:41 PM
The biggest lesson everyone had from this bear market is don't be too greedy,if tou can able to make some money grab that opportunity and looking forward again what to do with that profits,of you keep expecting more and more you will never going to reach your destination.

I think don't be too greedy when the market is just rising and rising, it makes you think that the market will continue to rise. For example, when Bitcoin drops to 16k, we still think that it will rise again
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
January 26, 2019, 02:50:52 PM
Indeed, learning to be satisfied with some profits even it's not that much, time to consider that small gains still considered as an addition to your investment, knowing how to keep it coming from time to time is more important than being greedy and wait for large growth, the bear market
gives opportunities to learn and how to adopt changes.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
January 26, 2019, 02:46:04 PM
There is such a saying: hope for the best, but get ready for the worst and this is exactly what you need to work in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
January 26, 2019, 02:41:10 PM
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
January 26, 2019, 02:35:23 PM
I had get the best lesson from this bearish market and that is never waiting or hope for the bull run. Otherwise, you will just breakdown due to the market conditions.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
January 19, 2019, 07:44:51 PM
It was a very cruel lesson. I think many people lost big money in 2018. I am afraid that they will no longer want to invest in cryptocurrency.
In 2018, I lost as much as 90% of my investments in cryptocurrency. Tip: do not use margin trading.
I also suffered very heavy losses in 2018. I concluded that I should not forget about risk diversification. That was my main mistake.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
www.daxico.com
January 19, 2019, 05:46:48 PM
One of the big lesson a crypto fan should from this bear market is that every one should be greedy when others are fearful and also everyone should be fearful when others are greedy. This simply mean buy low sell high.This will help you in risk management of your portfolio. Am keen to taking profit every day from the market know matter how small the profit looks because crypto asset are very volatile and any thing can happen .
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
January 19, 2019, 05:45:48 PM
It was a very cruel lesson. I think many people lost big money in 2018. I am afraid that they will no longer want to invest in cryptocurrency.
In 2018, I lost as much as 90% of my investments in cryptocurrency. Tip: do not use margin trading.
Activity: 392
January 19, 2019, 05:13:30 PM
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
January 19, 2019, 05:12:02 PM
But how long? Can you be patience for that? some people might not able to be patience person and they are taking short term as their choices. In fact that you must see that about the fact anyone has its own emotional. They must only invest what they afford to lose it.

The market does not matter what your reserve of patience is, it will exist with us or without. If you do not have patience, then all you can do is either learn patience or engage in other activities before the market recovers.
Activity: 921
January 19, 2019, 04:59:43 PM
Bear market is not over yet and I think that the market may fall twice, so you should be careful. Perhaps now it is better to withdraw part of the funds, as it is better to invest on the bottom and not to watch as your coins become even cheaper in price.
Activity: 406
January 19, 2019, 04:34:59 PM
Falling trend gave me a very good experience. At the moment I understand that cryptocurrency is a very risky investment. Unfortunately, I did not understand this before.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
January 19, 2019, 03:52:17 PM
yeah, you are right . This bear is too long. The most investors and traders are loss because they not prepared for the bear market. I think market will recover in 1-3 years forward. The crypto market is very volatile. we must always carefull.
I agree that there is no need to wait for a quick recovery in the market , the bear market can be 2-3 years and this is normal for cryptocurrency !
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
January 19, 2019, 02:56:39 PM
The lessons that we receive today from the market are invaluable opportunities for the future. If new technologies and opportunities come in our age, such as BTC, I definitely will not miss such an opportunity. Learn today to be rich tomorrow.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
January 19, 2019, 02:29:55 PM
The lesson the bear market taught me is to be prepared for the worst and not to rush to make decisions. I bought some coins in the middle of the year thinking that is the lowest price but they still dumped badly, if only I was patient enough.
Activity: 378
January 19, 2019, 10:03:39 AM
indeed, we must always get ready for every worst possibility, a strategy is needed in order to survive even in poor market conditions, there
are many risks in cryptography, we must continue to prepare ourselves because the possibility of a bear market will occur quite long
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
January 19, 2019, 09:10:00 AM
Yes mate, we got more lessons in the bear market. Most of the guys lose their capital from it. The reason is more people have no experience about the beer market. Also, some of them has got looses by trading. At this movement, the best thing is to keep and hold whatever you have.
Pages:
Jump to: