Pages:
Author

Topic: Lesson from bear market - page 20. (Read 23425 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12
January 19, 2019, 08:41:55 AM
Well said crypto market is totally believe in predictions and no one have the exact knowledge about market up or down graph, So always hold when you are in bear market.

I am totally agree with you on this. No one really knows the cryptocurrency market moves exactly, so you have to trust and believe in yourself and never get panic. The panic would be the worst thing you could have. You should now have feras to loose because when you invesst in to the cryptos everything could happen to your Money,in good or inbad ways, never forget that. You have to prepare plan to yourself and with raises and loses you never sell your coins and stick to your plans.
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
January 19, 2019, 08:29:56 AM
yeah, you are right . This bear is too long. The most investors and traders are loss because they not prepared for the bear market. I think market will recover in 1-3 years forward. The crypto market is very volatile. we must always carefull.
I think everything will happen sooner than you told. 3 years it is a long time. Technologies develop very quickly. I think in a year we will return to the previous ATH
hoping to recover with a short amount of time, because it's very long if we reach 3 years.
The current market movement doesn't look good but hopefully with 1 year it's enough, because it's been a long time. Future technology will be more sophisticated and can help market development.
Cryptocurrency is unpredictable and can change in a short time and also in the long run for the change process. keep the spirit don't be easily discouraged.
Activity: 438
Merit: 100
January 19, 2019, 06:48:19 AM
yeah, you are right . This bear is too long. The most investors and traders are loss because they not prepared for the bear market. I think market will recover in 1-3 years forward. The crypto market is very volatile. we must always carefull.
I think everything will happen sooner than you told. 3 years it is a long time. Technologies develop very quickly. I think in a year we will return to the previous ATH
Activity: 574
January 19, 2019, 06:47:44 AM
I agree, you should always prepare for the worst and hope for the best! No one expected that the bear market will be so long and this is a test of strength. The weak will leave the cryptocurrency market and the strong will remain in this market. The bull market will come soon, it is not long to wait! All forces and patience! Wink
Activity: 2324
Merit: 504
January 19, 2019, 06:45:01 AM
Patiently waiting is the best lesson to be learn while the market is struggling.
Self control and accurate analysis is the best lesson to be learn when the market is blooming.
Both season have its own specific lesson that very necessary and good to follow.
Impatient should be stop to save your investment.
in any case, only after a certain time this lesson will be appreciated when Waiting and long-term storage of coins will bring real results. But today we have to pay attention to how new users of cryptocurrency acted foolishly when they sold all their property in order to make profitable investments.
But how long? Can you be patience for that? some people might not able to be patience person and they are taking short term as their choices. In fact that you must see that about the fact anyone has its own emotional. They must only invest what they afford to lose it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
January 19, 2019, 06:42:10 AM
Patiently waiting is the best lesson to be learn while the market is struggling.
Self control and accurate analysis is the best lesson to be learn when the market is blooming.
Both season have its own specific lesson that very necessary and good to follow.
in any case, only after a certain time this lesson will be appreciated when Waiting and long-term storage of coins will bring real results. But today we have to pay attention to how new users of cryptocurrency acted foolishly when they sold all their property in order to make profitable investments.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
January 19, 2019, 05:13:29 AM
Activity: 784
Merit: 314
January 19, 2019, 05:07:43 AM
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
January 19, 2019, 05:04:37 AM
 yes, this adjustment gave me a very valuable lesson. We are not subjective and negligent in our portfolio. I kept thinking that my life had changed, I was richer, but I didn't expect the market to regain all of me.
We need to be alert at all times and not subjective. otherwise we will lose everything.
Activity: 363
January 19, 2019, 04:52:22 AM
Nobody announces to you in advance that we will go to a bear market within a year, sell your coins. You cannot guess what the next fall will follow. And suddenly, if you sell your coins, tomorrow the price for them will grow. By this principle, most people act.

Everything we have is just a theory in our brains, it's not necessarily going to happen or happen. But look forward to the most important of these strategies, practice patience to see that everything is simply time  Grin
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
January 19, 2019, 04:49:33 AM
Yes, in bearish market conditions, it is very difficult to make a profit. And if it's stuck in it it's hard to get out because if you go you will definitely suffer losses. But you don't give up because if you are patient, surely the market will rise again.
well i agree on that , if we are in a bear market i think we need to hold and wait for the next update of the price. There are so many lesson that we can get from the past few years when the bear market occur we can really possibly lose if we are going to so panic selling so then from the start we need to be more temperate because everything in crypto may change without a prior notice.
Activity: 574
January 19, 2019, 04:48:21 AM
It is clear to all that the market will go up, not everyone just survived. Previously, I did not understand how cruel trading can be, how many people can lose their finances, and how much nerves they can spend.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
January 19, 2019, 04:39:06 AM
Yes, in bearish market conditions, it is very difficult to make a profit. And if it's stuck in it it's hard to get out because if you go you will definitely suffer losses. But you don't give up because if you are patient, surely the market will rise again.
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
January 19, 2019, 04:21:50 AM
The most important lesson of the bear market is that you can never predict when the bear market will come and when it will end. This means that one should not be greedy and place too high hopes on cryptocurrency even at the peak of its popularity. Be flexible.
we have to understand that the thing we predict before will not run as our hope.it could run opposite with out hope.for this bearish trend we should patience and wait till all price recovered.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
January 19, 2019, 04:21:22 AM
It's not just about preparing for the worst, is about how prepared and alert one is. What level of discipline has the bear season taught one. Money was made heavily in this bear season by some individuals than they ever made in a bull run. It's about following the trend not just preparing.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
January 19, 2019, 04:11:04 AM
BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST: In this bear market,I have learnt that the worst could happen,so we should always prepare for the worst.Many have lost up to 80% of their portfolio to this bear market because they are not expecting the worst to happen,unfortunately,they are caught up in it.If they had prepare for the worst,they could have done something about their portfolio at the beginning of the bear market.
DECISION BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCE MAY NEVER BE THE RIGHT ONE:It may be risky to base your decision on assumption.At the beginning of this bear market,there was a lot of assumption,many so sure that before we close our eyes and open,bull run will be here.Nobody ever expect the bear market to be this long,so, many decision made base on this assumptions as lead to frustration today.
In crypto,today you are up and tomorrow you are down.
To those caught up in it,you can only hope for the best,don’t give up.

You don’t make decisions based on the experience you had in the past, things are going to be quite different. So what you need to do is make proper research before you invest any money and talk about hodling. Some people are making mistake and have been seeing a lot of them making the worst predictions and it never works, and I know they are just saying it based on the experience they had before but it all doesn’t work like that.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
January 18, 2019, 05:11:20 AM
People have to realize that most gains have been due to manipulation and FOMO. Since this is an unregulated market, a proper price discovery is not in place.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
January 18, 2019, 04:07:19 AM
The lesson I've learnt from bear market is to always buy only when the market price hits a all time low ,this is the only way to acquire lots of good coins at cheaper price
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
January 18, 2019, 03:50:36 AM
Nobody announces to you in advance that we will go to a bear market within a year, sell your coins. You cannot guess what the next fall will follow. And suddenly, if you sell your coins, tomorrow the price for them will grow. By this principle, most people act.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 18, 2019, 03:34:39 AM
The most important lesson of the bear market is that you can never predict when the bear market will come and when it will end. This means that one should not be greedy and place too high hopes on cryptocurrency even at the peak of its popularity. Be flexible.

Be flexible mean open to interpretation. It could mean, dump all you have while the price is at its peak and wait til the bear market is almost over. If I was flexible last year, I would have dumped all the BTC I got and complelely collected almost 50BTC in my wallet if I buy today. Not regretting actually but it would be a lot better to do so.
Pages:
Jump to: