Pages:
Author

Topic: Lesson from bear market - page 38. (Read 23465 times)

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
November 16, 2018, 02:53:30 AM
Well said crypto market is totally believe in predictions and no one have the exact knowledge about market up or down graph, So always hold when you are in bear market.
Yes, this is the only thing we can do to hold and to take a lot of patience. And of course we take advantage of its cheap price because of this we can recover from the price increase of bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
November 16, 2018, 02:44:47 AM
One of the things I have come to learn is patience, and also I have understand that nothing good come easy. During my day trading days I don't use to have patience, but now I have patience.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
November 16, 2018, 01:30:48 AM
Yes this bear market give me the lesson for doing daily trading sometimes just little bit less risky rather than only hodl for a long time. To be honest this market condition are not good enough for us, but I still believe there some people are making money from this bear market.
Majority of those that are complaining about the bear market are because they are only doing Hodl. Assuming they had other things doing just like trading, then they wouldn’t have to complain about the price being down. I usually tell some people that if they can’t have patience for long that they better sell their coins early when the market is showing up signs of falling. That will reduce how much they will lose and they can always get back in after that.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
November 16, 2018, 02:42:25 AM
Yes, this bear market very bad for everyone. A lot of people lost their money. But from other way try to find some positive moment. You can buy more some undervalued tokens and coins as a lot of them trading at very cheap price nowdays. And also you have time to learn new good project and strategy and time for relax and for your own life of course   Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
November 16, 2018, 02:32:23 AM
It is just a lesson to everyone that we should expect anything in crypto.We must also learn how to explore every aspect of crypto,from hodl to trading and the rest,that will help us in situation like this.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
November 16, 2018, 01:43:23 AM
In this time of the bear market there is only one lesson to know that this time we have only take patience for the right time come and we have sale all the coin in the market to take the profit from home and without tension and without competition.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
November 16, 2018, 01:38:17 AM
I think we all learned this lesson. Hold strategy does not always work and is effective. but any, even negative experience is good, because it will allow us not to make mistakes in the future.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
November 15, 2018, 05:08:57 AM
Well, I've been expecting that the bear would take this long.

I know its quite odd but just because of the analysis that I've heard, it made me believe that this bear will definitely stay longer than we are expecting.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
November 15, 2018, 04:59:11 AM
BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST: In this bear market,I have learnt that the worst could happen,so we should always prepare for the worst.Many have lost up to 80% of their portfolio to this bear market because they are not expecting the worst to happen,unfortunately,they are caught up in it.If they had prepare for the worst,they could have done something about their portfolio at the beginning of the bear market.
DECISION BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCE MAY NEVER BE THE RIGHT ONE:It may be risky to base your decision on assumption.At the beginning of this bear market,there was a lot of assumption,many so sure that before we close our eyes and open,bull run will be here.Nobody ever expect the bear market to be this long,so, many decision made base on this assumptions as lead to frustration today.
In crypto,today you are up and tomorrow you are down.
To those caught up in it,you can only hope for the best,don’t give up.

We must learn how to accept the fact that the market also fall. Not all the time market can see GREEN, we can still see RED in the market and we should know that it is part of it. A lot of us now lose money but there are also some who became millionaire because of cryptocurrency, so maybe it is still not the right time for us. Let's just be patient for those who still hold their coins and wait for the market to turn GREEN again.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
November 15, 2018, 04:48:38 AM
I heard someone say yesterday they had over 200k around January, and after some selling his pf was now worth 10k only. Grasping at straws to find a project that brings back his old pf ath again. The reality is that this may never happen. Or at least not based on the actions taken right now. He never sold and never got to enjoy the spoils for even a tiny bit. I wonder if I would be able to do things different. Let's say my pf reaches 200k on the next run. I did a lot of research and think I invested in high potential projects. Will 200k mean it's time to get out before the next crash? In general there were many signs back then, but when you are invested in a business with high potential, I am not so sure it's that easy to see the signals. I am anxious to find out next time Smiley.
Activity: 126
Merit: 15
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 15, 2018, 04:47:54 AM
The bear market has destroyed the confidence of many people, and the funds that followed the influx of the bull market at the end of last year are being largely withdrawn.
Therefore, now the price is getting closer to the real value, because the bubble in the crypto is too big, and the bursting of such a large bubble is normal, nothing fussing.
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
November 15, 2018, 04:40:45 AM
BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST: In this bear market,I have learnt that the worst could happen,so we should always prepare for the worst.Many have lost up to 80% of their portfolio to this bear market because they are not expecting the worst to happen,unfortunately,they are caught up in it.If they had prepare for the worst,they could have done something about their portfolio at the beginning of the bear market.
DECISION BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCE MAY NEVER BE THE RIGHT ONE:It may be risky to base your decision on assumption.At the beginning of this bear market,there was a lot of assumption,many so sure that before we close our eyes and open,bull run will be here.Nobody ever expect the bear market to be this long,so, many decision made base on this assumptions as lead to frustration today.

In every downfall of a hero, there is always a new tomorrow to it. There's no reason to lose hope, always remember, wave travels in a horizontal direction through means of ups and downs. Even though the market is down, we should still expect that it will rise in the future soon.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
November 15, 2018, 04:37:33 AM

you are right, worse can always be.
like yesterday, for example) no one expected such losses in such a short time
moreover, it is not yet clear because of what happened such an unpleasant price jump down
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 04:24:27 AM
        The bear market will not last so long. No one expects that after the end of 2017, when the bull market was more pink than ever, the bear market would hit us all. As every foot in the bottom is a step forward, we just need to be confident and patient. As everything has changed quickly in the wrong, it can change as quickly and for the better. The bears market at this moment is something we can not control, we do not know when it's over, but I think it's the right time to invest.
Activity: 308
November 15, 2018, 04:13:47 AM
My lesson from bear market is - need to control my greed, must take profit when market give it, to plan my trade in long term period.
Activity: 364
November 15, 2018, 04:07:53 AM
If the current trend is the same as what happened in 2014 then it will sink even lower. But that was a long time ago, and history doesn't always repeat itself
the story repeats, but not exactly, so at this time the market can draw a different chart. But in any case, now the market continues to decline and has not yet turned up.
I think it is still dangerous to do new investments.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 04:07:11 AM
You're right.  A lot of people just did not expect such a fall in the market, although it was necessary because this market showed such falls very often in past years!
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 04:02:29 AM
Probably the main lesson is to enter the market when everyone leaves and believe in the idea ! For example, at the moment, people are running from the market and when the trend will change again to invest money!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 15, 2018, 04:00:47 AM
My mom told me that I should always  run from bears. No my mom, I love bears particularly when they throw up bargains like CanYa coin CAN at 0.04usd https://canya.io
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 03:57:45 AM
If the current trend is the same as what happened in 2014 then it will sink even lower. But that was a long time ago, and history doesn't always repeat itself
all depends on market conditions, if the market continues like this plus a lot of bad news circulating then it might be repeated as in 2014 could happen. we can't guess for sure so we have to prepare for the worst results so we won't lose too much.
The important thing is we always monitor market movements so that we can anticipate if the market slumps.
Pages:
Jump to: