Pages:
Author

Topic: Lesson from bear market - page 40. (Read 23465 times)

Activity: 822
Merit: 100
November 14, 2018, 06:01:04 AM
When bull run started last year i was thinking this will continue that way i didn't bother myself taking profit from my investment last year happened to be my first year in crypto. I have leant that it is important to take profit and then keep others.
Activity: 490
November 14, 2018, 05:56:00 AM
The bear market is really tormenting people, it makes us feel hard, but often only those who can persist in the difficult situation can get the final victory, so don't complain, let us be more patient.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 05:45:22 AM
Never trust any altcoins or be emotional about any, just follow your instinct and exit at the right time, don't be too greedy. Not applying stop loss is like a driver without break who can easily crash or have serious accident when over speeding without control. The bear market does not teach patience, it teaches trading smart. Enter safely and exit smart
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
November 14, 2018, 05:35:23 AM
the best lesson from the bear market is testing which ones are really crypto fans and which are just hype.
for me even though my portfolio has almost lost 80% but I will continue to be here until everything returns to normal.
Activity: 368
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 05:32:12 AM
I once withdrawal all the money that I invested in BTC + a bit on top. Therefore, at the moment, if the price falls, the only thing that I will lose is my time. And I'm ready to take the risk and go to the end.
Activity: 336
November 14, 2018, 05:24:02 AM
It is important to be conscious that in crypto anything could happen so we don't get caught up in it.Crypto is full of up and down.

I agree with you. When entering the coin market we need to calm down, do not panic in the crowd. Each person should have his own plan and always follow his principle.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
November 14, 2018, 05:21:10 AM

Many have learned a lesson from this bear market, I for once have regrets for not selling everything while the price was its peak.  I sold few but then I was thinking back then that BTC won't go below $10k but it did. I could have gotten more BTC by now if I just didn't bought at $13k. What else can I do but hold now. Hilarious to see that I'm holding even when a lot have said it will go below $8k. Well, lesson learned.
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
November 14, 2018, 05:18:22 AM
Just wait, and play from time to time for a fall. This is not a futures market, there is no opportunity to play on predictions, so the hold will be the best strategy.
Activity: 854
November 14, 2018, 05:11:53 AM
For me the lesson i got from bear market is don't be a greedy person and when your investment already growing more than 5 times just sell your investment and chill a little bit. I loss too many in this bear market and i don't think market can rise like january 2018 again.
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 14, 2018, 05:14:54 AM
I also have the same determination as you, I believe that the market will still recover, as long as we are willing to study hard, then we will finally get the return of the market!
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
November 14, 2018, 05:09:15 AM
Well done to right a post that even a kindergaredener knows. Did not hear anything new. There is no lesson it’s just a thing that every trader knows. However there are time cycles that have proven thousands of times that they work. Seasons is another technical indicator that bring some very interesting surprises sometimes. Google and learn those. I would suggest reading good trading literature and write sensible posts. good luck.
Activity: 574
November 14, 2018, 05:01:05 AM
At first I didn’t think that everything would be delayed like that. But there is no sense to be upset. The result will be even better. The main thing to believe.
Activity: 411
Merit: 21
November 14, 2018, 04:54:35 AM
These are my lessons learnt from this bear market:
  • do better project analysis
  • know what you own
  • stay calm and do not check the account too frequently
  • exploit the advantages of the market volatility
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
November 14, 2018, 04:49:10 AM
This is a market that will eliminate the weak and indecisive. But those who are not desperate have every chance of getting a good income when the bulls come
It's a matter of time that we will only be able to see which company really cares their token, when they do some adjustments as well took time to do considerations to make some price hike.
Activity: 324
November 14, 2018, 04:45:51 AM
This is a market that will eliminate the weak and indecisive. But those who are not desperate have every chance of getting a good income when the bulls come
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
November 14, 2018, 04:31:41 AM
There is no important lesson to be learned, we just hold on when the market falls and sell when it's profitable, but it's important to pick the right potential coin and never think of the market. will rise, expect a reasonable price.
Activity: 191
Merit: 3
November 14, 2018, 04:24:00 AM
Bear markets are simply time for the market to regulate in preparation for higher prices in the market, it helps to show a lot of people that cryptos are not going to make them rich in a short time but if you are wiling to wait out the bear market then you are most definitely going to make a lot of money from the coins as long as you are very patient.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
November 13, 2018, 08:11:53 AM
Thank you for this sir. I was one of those who got hit bad by the bear market and wasn't really prepared for it. Well now that I am kind of experienced now, I am able to get on my feet and see some potential growth in my portfolio again. This year really thought us a lesson.
Activity: 373
Merit: 37
November 13, 2018, 08:07:23 AM
In bear market dropil platform still delivers

The platform employes a sophisticated bot that can long or short here is the proof

https://t.me/DropilCoin

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 13, 2018, 08:06:24 AM
I learned a very useful lesson for myself - in this market you cannot be greedy and afraid. I was greedy and did not sell my assets in January. Now the drawdown in the portfolio reached 80%.

I believe humans do mistake as it is another part of crypto trading or we can say it as your luck or fate. Lessons are valuable and helpful everytime as you get experience and knowledge about this crypto trading. Bear market teaches you how to reach in tough situations and it checks our strength as how patience we are, Need not to worry after all the difficulties you will be rewarded for sure, be confident and stay calm. Good days are on the way.
Pages:
Jump to: