Pages:
Author

Topic: lest we forget, Bitcoin is a blessing. - page 15. (Read 8630 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
December 09, 2017, 03:59:52 PM
Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $ 1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!

This is true, and i can say "This is a touching topic", especially from the strength of conviction all bitcoiner.
Currently,  bitcoin  continue to creep to reach the highest peak.
Look at the current bitcoin price $ 16849.73,-
Bitcoin will simply keep increasing in value and undoubtedly at present, it is at the highest price of its history rather the history of crypto world. Bitcoin is the one which is all the time giving people true hopes about the future of their investments. It not only give them hopes but also fulfill them. By the end of this year, there are maximum chances that bitcoin will stop at 20,000 dollars giving everyone a New Year gift.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
December 09, 2017, 09:52:02 AM
Been many ups and downs but it always goes up.  It's definitely shown constant growth over a very long time period and something like that is very promising. Smiley
For me bitcoins is a blessing eventhough im a newbie here but i have a proof by our neighboor that shes the one who was blessed by bitcoins...and i wish and hope me too soon...
Activity: 344
Merit: 105
December 09, 2017, 09:37:15 AM
Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!
Yes you are correct ..because for me, In my own opinion and in my own words ,I can say that this is a blessing .Yes bitcoin is a blessing to everyone especially to me and to my family because It gives money to those people who don't have enough money and who don't have a permanent job .But you have to work for it.. It's a big blessing also to the bitcoin holders like me ,Because their bitcoin might worth for a million or more than a million..This is for everyone,so if you embrace and receive it we can have the benifit bkessings from bitcoin.Although its in a volatile price now its ok because price is going higher...
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 09, 2017, 09:15:35 AM
Even there are some people who want bitcoin down. Bitcoin is still standing strong and proving them that whatever they do they can't put bitcoin down. Bitcoin is a blessing for us who don't have a job. It give us a chance to make a living out of bitcoin.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
December 09, 2017, 08:49:56 AM
I think yes bitcoin is a blessing for me because he give me a chance to earn money even small amount  so for me bitcoin its a blessing
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
December 09, 2017, 08:07:16 AM
Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!
This is so true. People often think of bitcoin as bad and say bad things about it as well. But, we all need to remember that bitcoin may or may not last forever. So, we need to be really thankful for it because it helps us earn a lot. We might regret losing bitcoin someday, when we don't value it more.
People always have a thinking that bitcoin is bad. This is just because of the increased negative information that get spread around the globe. This is truly a blessing, and if Op look the current price increase he could he mentioned it to be a divine blessing to the growing world needs.
If those people could open their mind about the use of bitcoins maybe they'll also receive and experience the blessing that you guys are currently enjoying. But how long will this blessings last? we are not sure what will happen in the future.
Bitcoin has already proven its worth to most of the people and to those people who don't have the knowledge about bitcoin should not jump into conclusions without knowing something. Bitcoin is truly a blessing to its users because they are being benefited, we should enjoy it while it last because you're right we don't know what might happen but we all hope for the best.
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 09, 2017, 07:04:04 AM

This is so true. People often think of bitcoin as bad and say bad things about it as well. But, we all need to remember that bitcoin may or may not last forever. So, we need to be really thankful for it because it helps us earn a lot. We might regret losing bitcoin someday, when we don't value it more.
People always have a thinking that bitcoin is bad. This is just because of the increased negative information that get spread around the globe. This is truly a blessing, and if Op look the current price increase he could he mentioned it to be a divine blessing to the growing world needs.

If those people could open their mind about the use of bitcoins maybe they'll also receive and experience the blessing that you guys are currently enjoying. But how long will this blessings last? we are not sure what will happen in the future.
Activity: 736
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 09, 2017, 07:00:47 AM
I am always giving thanks to bitcoin every time I am getting my profit. Without bitcoin, I can't see my life getting better. It has totally changed my life through giving me a lot of financial assistance. I was even able to solve all my financial problems because of it. I am even expecting more from it and I hope things will keep on getting better for bitcoin in the next few years since many people are relying from the help it may bring to them.
Yes bitcoin also change my financial status and teach me to handle it in order to earn more. As we can see the price of bitcoin in the past years it is good for holding it because we can also earn a big profit even we hold it and it helps many people that makes it investment even it have a risk there is also a big profit that we can earn on it.
Activity: 208
December 09, 2017, 06:51:15 AM
Bitcoin is a big blessing to me and my family the rate is so high and i buy all i want for my family and also i share my blessings to my friends and relatives and even people who in need.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
December 09, 2017, 06:37:54 AM
I am always giving thanks to bitcoin every time I am getting my profit. Without bitcoin, I can't see my life getting better. It has totally changed my life through giving me a lot of financial assistance. I was even able to solve all my financial problems because of it. I am even expecting more from it and I hope things will keep on getting better for bitcoin in the next few years since many people are relying from the help it may bring to them.
Activity: 574
Merit: 108
December 09, 2017, 06:34:24 AM
I agree. We should not only benefit from bitcoin instead we should be grateful on what it has done to our lives. Bitcoin has already surpassed a lot of obstacles and we are able to benefit from it as we keep on doing bitcoin. It does not limit its blessing to us and it even gives us more than what we deserve. That's why we should always be thankful for bitcoin and keep on supporting it even through those hard times it is facing.
Activity: 490
December 09, 2017, 05:43:06 AM
Bitcoin is a blessing to me, because with bitcoin I get unexpected benefits, family needs are also met. I feel grateful to know about bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
December 09, 2017, 05:25:43 AM
These blessings couldn't be more true looking at it's current price, a year and many had become millionaires by simply holding bitcoins. I guess the cryptocurrency had finally surfaced to the extend where medias and investors are pumping its market capitalization , sitting at 450 billion, many funds are flowing in my friend! There shouldn't be any form of investment that could grant you that much return over just a year from $450 to $15000!  cryptocurrency never stop amazed me ever since.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
December 09, 2017, 05:04:30 AM
Bitcoin is a blessing from above (God) and we should treasure this and keep it for good and we should not take it for granted because this kind of blessing deserved to be kept in good hands and to use in good hands so the next generations can use this opportunity also and treasure it like us.
Activity: 182
December 09, 2017, 04:16:15 AM
yes of course if you work hard and you do a good to your neighborhood there is a blessing,just like bitcoin if you will work for it,then thats the time your blessing will come thats why bitcoin is really a blessing.
Activity: 168
December 09, 2017, 03:32:14 AM

Bitcoin is really a blessings to everyone of us and, because of it's good price increase it brought good benefits to us who waited this for so long. Thanks to bitcoin for giving us this kind of opportunity, to be part of its circumstances everyday. To those who has been holding on to their Bitcoins for the longest time They have a big profits and benefits now.
Activity: 238
Hello World!
December 08, 2017, 01:01:13 AM
Yes, btc is a blessing. Everything that is given to people whether good or bad is a blessing, it just depend on how people treat it. Btc undergo different stages, but still working and continuously progressing from generation to generation which is very beneficial to many users.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
December 07, 2017, 09:57:23 PM
A blessing indeed. Bitcoins price increases because of our demands in cryptocurrencies. We seek to invest easier ways.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
December 07, 2017, 09:41:52 PM
i support your idea OP..bitcoin is really a blessing for each and
everyone of us.now hitting $17,000 this year end.no doubt that bitcoin is a
big help and gives other option of learning for millions of people now worldwide.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
December 07, 2017, 08:09:26 PM
Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $ 1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!

This is true, and i can say "This is a touching topic", especially from the strength of conviction all bitcoiner.
Currently,  bitcoin  continue to creep to reach the highest peak.
Look at the current bitcoin price $ 16849.73,-
Pages:
Jump to: