Pages:
Author

Topic: lest we forget, Bitcoin is a blessing. - page 10. (Read 8629 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 16
January 08, 2018, 01:49:43 AM
Yes I really agree bitcoin is a blessing. Because of bitcoin my life is  so useful and busy right now. Because instead of relaxing and wasting my time because I don't have a permanent work, bitcoin lighten my life.

Moreover the price of bitcoin is getting higher and this year hope bitcoin reach $25k.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
January 08, 2018, 01:23:12 AM
Yes indeed bitcoin can we mean to be a blessing because with the current existence becomes a place for someone in investing part of the treasure So they can earn big profits when bitcoin selling prices increase dramatically in a very fast time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
January 08, 2018, 12:33:37 AM
Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!
Everybody who engages in bitcoin (specially the ones who are into signature campaigns) are gaining extra income and profit from it and this reason alone can we say that it is a blessing.
Activity: 336
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
January 07, 2018, 10:35:26 PM
Been many ups and downs but it always goes up.  It's definitely shown constant growth over a very long time period and something like that is very promising. Smiley
Bitcoin is really blessing to my family knowing that it will help us to solve our financial struggles we've been through right now.And i really hope that we can be financially stable this year..Thanks God to the one who encouraged me to join bitcoin it's really a big blessing to me to meet right people.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 09:14:14 PM
Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!

Yes bitcoin is a blessing in our community now, everybody's earning at bitcoin in our place now and very thankful because bitcoin brings life to us.ln our place most people there is not employed,we have a very poor life because no income. But when my auntie shared to us bitcoin it's really a big blessing for us. Now they are earning more than they expect.
Activity: 117
January 07, 2018, 08:31:53 PM
Yes i would say that bitcoin is really a blessing to all people who are involve with this virtual currency. Its a blessing because it do help people out from financial difficulties and sustain the daily needs of the family. Another thing to consider why is it a blessing because of its value that is growing fast and a chance to earn bigger.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 08:24:50 PM
Bitcoin is definitely a financial blessing to the world, and should be appreciated by everyone, especially the unbanked and those who are marginalised by their governments. Can't wait to see what Bitcoin has in store for us this 2018.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
January 07, 2018, 12:02:47 PM

Yes it is. It is blessing that we all had. Upon working and exerting effort over years, bitcoin has done a lot to change our lives as well as our financial status. Since I've had it, I'e learned to value the things that I have because I do not know how long will it last or will it stay. Bitcoin will still be a blessing for us this year.
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
January 07, 2018, 11:52:20 AM

Yes you were right. As we can see the price of bitcoin is very different compare before that there was just a slightly changes in price. A lot of people were so happy and a lot of people also were sad because they sold their bitcoins. It is really a blessing for us because by the help of bitcoin we can now sustain our daily needs especially nowadays it is really hard to find a job.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
January 07, 2018, 11:47:37 AM
bitcoin can be considered as a blessing only if you know how to use it or as long as you know how to work and obtain it but your skills and luck can also matter here because without these two traits you cant possibly earn an income in bitcoin itself. bitcoin is  not just a blessing for unfortunate people like me becauase bitcoin can also be used on some other things like for example buying or shopping online or sending money international or local , you can also use it in investing , trading , mining , etc. in short bitcoin is as a multi universal tool for anyone as long as you knoow how to operate it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
January 07, 2018, 11:44:03 AM
Bitcoin is a blessing to everybody because this can give us the financial freedom and to eliminate decentralization in bitcoin we control our money and not the banks who uses our money with their personal intention and give us only very little in return. I will always be thankful that bitcoin was created and the rest of the crypto follows this is one of the reason why I am able to fulfill my dream in life.
Activity: 209
January 07, 2018, 11:42:21 AM
I consider bitcoin as one of the best thing that has ever happened in my life. I cannot imagine being this financially able if it wasn't for bitcoin. I have experienced a lot of good things here and I really appreciate bitcoin's goodness to me. I am expecting more from bitcoin this year and I hope it will keep on improving. I also hope that it would be capable to surpass all the troubles it will face this year.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
January 07, 2018, 11:41:05 AM
Yes bitcoin is a blessing in disguise, actively participation in bitcoin campaign and trading  has now become source of income to an individual, bitcoin has now reduce unemployment in society, so bitcoin is a blessing in disguise.

Actually its not only a blessing but its a savior for most of us. I remember one thread about someone claiming that he was broke at the start of the year and because of bitcoin, he was about to get back at his feet. It's really amazing how bitcoin can change our lives in an instant.

Yes, bitcoin campaign, bounty and trading becomes the source of income for most of us. It has really given us a opportunity to earn big specially in trading. If could reduce unemployment, but I don't think it can significantly affect the statistics because we all know that there's a lot of people who still haven't discovered bitcoin yet. And its mostly of third world country that really moves its citizens from unemployrd to become financially stable because of bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
January 07, 2018, 11:05:37 AM
Yes bitcoin is a blessing in disguise, actively participation in bitcoin campaign and trading  has now become source of income to an individual, bitcoin has now reduce unemployment in society, so bitcoin is a blessing in disguise.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
January 07, 2018, 10:45:59 AM
After recieving a lot of profit from investing on bitcoin, we should take time still to be thankful on having it in our lives. In my case, I always give thanks to bitcoin for my friend who introduced it to me. Bitcoin has changed my life and I can't even imagine my life being this better if it wasn't for bitcoin. I hope that bitcoin will keep on getting better and will keep on blessing me with good profits.
Activity: 98
January 07, 2018, 10:25:06 AM
Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year.  Smiley
Activity: 378
January 07, 2018, 09:14:16 AM
Bitcoin is a real blessing. It is a bessing to those people needs to improved their lives in terms of financial assets.
That is really true bitcoin is such a big blessing for us and off course for me bitcoi is a blessing for me because bitcoin teach me a lot of things in life, before i am just so busy on playing but now i am now busy by working here in bitcoin, and working here in bitoin is such a great blessing because i am now earning money.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
January 07, 2018, 08:54:32 AM
Well, it appears the year 2017 has so much more blessings than all the previous years of bitcoin combined. Bitcoin was selling at $960+ in the January 2017 and bitcoin is currently selling at $17,400 in January 2018. Bitcoin gained over 2000% increase in value in the year 2017, and who knows how many percent increase bitcoin is going to add in this year 2018.
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
January 07, 2018, 08:17:43 AM
Bitcoin is really a blessing who would thought that this first coin will become pricey like today. The pioneer of Bitcoin are the few people who really are blessed today with wealth. Lots of people also regret that they sold their Bitcoin early or Didn't Bought Bitcoin when its price is almost free or just a cent in the past. Even if you are not a pioneer aslong as you are good in trading then you will also be blessed with wealth using Bitcoin. I see lot of people also in sportsbetting site who are winning tons 1 whole Bitcoin + every day and i can say that they are bless.
Yes,i agree that bitcoin is a big blessing to all of us especially the bitcoin holders who keep and save their bitcoin for a long period of time and this is the right time for them to sell and spend their bitcoin..For me, bitcoin is my biggest blessing this year and way for me to earn.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
January 06, 2018, 07:11:42 AM
yes we will not forget that bitcoin is a blessing through many up and down, roller coaster kind of situation in the market bitcoin remain strong and still increasing its value and full potential...yes we wont forget how many of us has been blessed and continuously being bless by God through Bitcoin... although Bitcoin been through testing, trial and error and many are skeptical about it and may are against to, but we see that going stronger and we see it value and importance in our society.
Pages:
Jump to: