Pages:
Author

Topic: lest we forget, Bitcoin is a blessing. - page 18. (Read 8630 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
October 24, 2017, 12:43:12 PM
Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!
Everyone of us is experiencing ups and down but it doesnt mean that it is the end of everything. Bitcoin is a good example on how to rise even in your darkest days. Bitcoin is really unstoppable because even though it experience a lot of bad vibes but then again it is not affected with everything but rather it keeps going and increasing.
Yeah it is the blessing for sure because a lot of the people have earned a lot of money just because of the bitcoin. I am having the bitcoin and I am very happy because I was not able to buy anything in the past and the income of the of my salary was n0ot enough, I am having the bitcoin now but at that time I was jobless then I start my job in this forum and now I am earning the smart income from the bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
October 24, 2017, 05:03:33 AM
Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!

I really think that bitcoin is a blessing because a lot of people were able to change their life and financial status because of it. Bitcoin is really profitable and a lot of opportunities opened since bitcoin started.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
October 24, 2017, 09:21:06 AM
Bitcoin is a blessing to us because the price up and down in the market allows us to double our income by investing or selling. The presence of bitcoin is the answer for those of us who find it difficult to find additional income. There are still many of us who already feel it. The result and they think of it as a blessing.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
October 24, 2017, 05:06:01 AM
And now the price is $5,720 just look at how much it has increase since it started,
It is definitely a blessing for all of us who are earning or holding it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
October 24, 2017, 04:56:40 AM
Bitcoin is really a great blessing to all people to all the world.Bitcoin is the answer to a world poverty.Bitcoin has many uses also for easy teansactions through electronics.Bitcoin now is a very interesting job and investment.Because bitcoin now is very axpensive.Even bitcoin has a valatile value but twhen the price increase is the most exiting time to bitcoin.

Bitcoin is really a great blessing to all people to all the world.
no, not really. bitcoin is built by satoshi nakamoto because wants to develop an online payment system that is fully decentralized that can be used on trading/selling/buying and this is not intented  for individuals like you who only thinks that you can earn free money on bitcoins.

Bitcoin is the answer to a world poverty
no , its not. bitcoin is not the answer to solve the world poverty because there is no easy money on the world of cryptocurency, you need to work your ass hard all day if you need to earn a single bitcoin and even if you work that hard , i believe you cant stilll be a millionaire just by doing bitcoin jobs.

Bitcoin has many uses also for easy teansactions through electronics.
yes, bitcoin has many uses , not only through electronics or online but it also works offline and some countries are now using bitcoin as a mode of payment in some stores ( ie. mall, restaurant, hotels )

Bitcoin now is a very interesting job and investment.
whats so interisting about it?

Because bitcoin now is very axpensive
yes we all know that bitcoin is expensive not axpensive ( plz fix your words )

Even bitcoin has a valatile value but twhen the price increase is the most exiting time to bitcoin.
what???
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
October 24, 2017, 04:33:22 AM

Bitcoin is really a great blessing to all people to all the world.Bitcoin is the answer to a world poverty.Bitcoin has many uses also for easy teansactions through electronics.Bitcoin now is a very interesting job and investment.Because bitcoin now is very axpensive.Even bitcoin has a valatile value but twhen the price increase is the most exiting time to bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
October 24, 2017, 04:21:13 AM
bitcoin has through difficult situations when the price was dumped $300 below and bitcoin can recover the price even reaching the higher price in the history several days ago and yes i have to say bitcoin indeed blessing and also bitcoin spread his goodness to the users because i'm so sure there are so many people has helping from bitcoin especially from financial side
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
October 24, 2017, 04:19:27 AM
Yes true, bitcoin is a great blessing, the presence of bitcoin makes the economy improve, many people get a blessing and become new rich from bitcoin so we have to thank the inventor.
Activity: 951
October 24, 2017, 04:18:00 AM
Yes, its a great blessing to all of us. It gives me a better opportunity for myself that i can do other job aside from my job. Wink Wink
There is hardly any reason to deny this fact that bitcoin is indeed a great blessing and I think it is really our good luck that we are having bitcoin in our lives. The way bitcoin is making such a good reputation and the way people are continuously investing in a bitcoin definitely means that it is going to have a very bright future. This increases the chances of getting more benefit form bitcoin.
Bitcoin is really a blessing, It's really change my life since I started earnings through joining by a campaign. I'm just a regular worker and I just depend on my salary for my daily expenses. Since, I started earning here in bitcoin world, in a weekly. Now I can able to provide the necessary needs of my family, buy things that we needs and wants.
yes i agree it is   a grace  that came  from above i cant imagine life without bitcoin today because life is really hard without an extra income. And bitcoin really provide this income to tge people who trust and believe  on it.i believe bitcoin is really a  blessing  to people who really had a great patience in lifes distresses.
Activity: 574
October 24, 2017, 03:53:33 AM
Yes, its a great blessing to all of us. It gives me a better opportunity for myself that i can do other job aside from my job. Wink Wink
There is hardly any reason to deny this fact that bitcoin is indeed a great blessing and I think it is really our good luck that we are having bitcoin in our lives. The way bitcoin is making such a good reputation and the way people are continuously investing in a bitcoin definitely means that it is going to have a very bright future. This increases the chances of getting more benefit form bitcoin.
Bitcoin is really a blessing, It's really change my life since I started earnings through joining by a campaign. I'm just a regular worker and I just depend on my salary for my daily expenses. Since, I started earning here in bitcoin world, in a weekly. Now I can able to provide the necessary needs of my family, buy things that we needs and wants.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
October 24, 2017, 03:37:47 AM
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
October 23, 2017, 09:47:58 AM
Yes,its true that  bitcoin is the fundamental blessing given to us in heaven,many of us benefited of its own resources even sometimes bitcoin fell ups and down because of many trials like segwit hardfork,band in some orher countries,but bitcoin still continue to serve us bitcoiner .continue  his support with live in kicking in the crypto world.
Bitcoin is really a blessing to me because i have an altenative now to have an extra income to provide my financial needs. Its value is continue to rise right now. It is  a blessing to all of us that we can rely on in our future.
I think it is also like that, that bitcoin is the kind we have got so far. because since I know bitcoin I can get a lot of income is also bitcoin. so in this case we can use the result of bitcoin to meet all the needs.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
October 23, 2017, 08:13:24 AM
Activity: 364
October 23, 2017, 08:28:28 AM
Everyone of us is experiencing ups and down but it doesnt mean that it is the end of everything. Bitcoin is a good example on how to rise even in your darkest days. Bitcoin is really unstoppable because even though it experience a lot of bad vibes but then again it is not affected with everything but rather it keeps going and increasing.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
October 23, 2017, 07:22:58 AM
Yes,its true that  bitcoin is the fundamental blessing given to us in heaven,many of us benefited of its own resources even sometimes bitcoin fell ups and down because of many trials like segwit hardfork,band in some orher countries,but bitcoin still continue to serve us bitcoiner .continue  his support with live in kicking in the crypto world.
Bitcoin is really a blessing to me because i have an altenative now to have an extra income to provide my financial needs. Its value is continue to rise right now. It is  a blessing to all of us that we can rely on in our future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 146
October 22, 2017, 06:50:08 PM
I agree Bitcoin is really a blessing in my and my friend part though.  This give us an opportunity to transact online, venture the cyberworld and trade with different people in terms of different cryptocurrency.  This also gives us good monthly earning and already elevated our standard of living.  If I haven't known Bitcoin, I bet I will never have an opportunity to transact online.
It's definitely a blessing, everytime I cash out and spend some of it, I really thank God for giving me this opportunity to earn and to meet btc. Having this opportunity is indeed a gift.

Just recently, I cashed out my btc because it was my birthday and I wanted to spend some for myself. It made me feel really blessed because I am able to spend for myself. Back then, I am not able to do this for myself. The opportunity that bitcoin has given me to earn for myself is definitely a blessing. Aside from that, I am able to have an investment for myself because I intend to hold the rest of my coins. Hopefully, this would be the key to my financial freedom in the future.
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business
October 22, 2017, 05:21:30 PM
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
October 21, 2017, 04:16:13 PM
Checking the starting post of this thread the price of Bitcoin around April is just $1,400 but today we are now reaching $5000
For the past few months a lot of frustrations had happened - price is very unstable but as we reach 2018, I think bitcoin is going steady on $5000.
Truly bitcoin is a great help to people who wants to earn extra savings.
True an even when the price has already surpassed the 6000 mark can you imagine how big of a blessing bitcoin is going to be when it finally reaches some of the highest predictions like 100k, while that is not going to be soon I’m sure that at that point many of the members of the forum that joined today and in the past months will have their day and become millionaires themselves.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
October 19, 2017, 03:58:14 AM
I agree that some people think that bitcoin will turn into nothing not realizing that they earned huge amount of money within the time bitcoin started until now.
They still say that it will be a bubble or dead but I can say that from the very start, bitcoin is indeed a blessing either you used it for a short time or long time.
Even if bitcoin turned to zero value ( not praying or anything, just citing an example ), I know that it is not a bubble or just a value that disappeared.  I hope that they see it that way too.
Activity: 576
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 19, 2017, 01:42:37 AM

yes of course this is only the beginning because bitcoin prices in the coming year will cost more to $10000 more because bitcoin availability is very limited and demand from the market more and more, and this is still only a handful of people who know the benefits of bitcoin so this is potentially increasingly expensive.
Pages:
Jump to: