Pages:
Author

Topic: lest we forget, Bitcoin is a blessing. - page 21. (Read 8630 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 09, 2017, 01:45:00 PM

Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!

With that said we have hit the hall mark of 4.5K USD in just five months when you were depicting the 180% increment of bitcoin rise. That's eve better and it will get more extensive in the future. Sometimes I just feel very good about bitcoin and it's working really. The thing has got nice potential in terms of having investors ready to do anything. Have anyone of you thought of this in real life that commodities like gold, silver, oil being real and physical don't get that much attention as bitcoin has always taken for it. I'm sure if this situation continues then bitcoin will capture the 300B dollar industry of gold in no time. The prices are high already but the market cap will be reached soon. That's the potential it has got. Nice one to think about me and bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
October 09, 2017, 11:46:24 AM
Yep, bitcoin is indeed a true blessing. I started using Bitcoin at around 700usd rate. I have seen how Bitcoin fall from banning threats, and still rising up again. It keeps Bitcoin strong. Thats why I am so thankful to the LORD. Because my crypto investments didnt go wasted. All investments are already more than 300%.

Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!
This is one of best blessings for me as I was very upset for my regular earning but after joining this I have some good ways and good earning because now I can do many things which was just dream before joining this community now I feel I have good future through this crypto world because doing some investments and gaining profit regularly giving more pleasure
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
October 09, 2017, 11:32:27 AM
Yep, bitcoin is indeed a true blessing. I started using Bitcoin at around 700usd rate. I have seen how Bitcoin fall from banning threats, and still rising up again. It keeps Bitcoin strong. Thats why I am so thankful to the LORD. Because my crypto investments didnt go wasted. All investments are already more than 300%.

Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 09, 2017, 11:29:19 AM
Yes Bitcoin is a blessing to all those who believes on it aside from being the pioneering coin Bitcoin also  has larger supportive community compared to any other coins, lots of technical updates, the only accepted mode of payments by online merchants and local exchanges to convert into local fiat currency and lastly Bitcoin is decentralized. I know that those factors may affect on what status Bitcoin has now on the market. Look at today's price compared to that price way back April 2017 with $1245 but now it nearly to hit $5k and that is awesome because 2017 is not yet over and price still keep on rising to the moon. How much more when we are about to calculate for about a span of five years from now, could it possibly reach $50k or even $100k? We need to start holding Bitcoins now before it' too late. Take note, Bitcoin is unstoppable.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM ”
October 09, 2017, 11:02:01 AM
Bitcoin is indeed a blessing to people who knew it. It helps them earn their own money to sustain their daily needs. It also gives those unemployed people a chance to make money even theyre only at their home. But we should learn first the usage and capabilities of bitcoin that may greatly affect our life.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
October 09, 2017, 10:57:06 AM
Been many ups and downs but it always goes up.  It's definitely shown constant growth over a very long time period and something like that is very promising. Smiley

Yes, that's right! even bitcoin several times being dropped it is still in the end recovered at the origin value and what the good things was it increases more and more and look what what is the value now of bitcoin going close to 5000$.
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
October 09, 2017, 08:17:26 AM

Yes. It is true that bitcoin is a blessing but of course it always depends on the person on how he will handle things or work in able to have a good earnings. Eventhough it always happen to be the value of bitcoin dump, it is okay because that's how bitcoin adjust for us. And I'm sure bitcoin also just like me in helpful to many.
Yeah no  doubt the importance and the value of the bitcoin is now just like the blessing so if you are blessed a lot with the skills in the bitcoin and you are having the high dreams with bitcoin then it is the right place for you. The value of the bitcoin is high and the price of the bitcoin is also high. It is the right time to get in the bitcoin and to secure your future and use the blessing of the god in the shape of the bitcoin.
There is no doubt in this fact that bitcoin is the world bets currency at present and people are rushing towards investing into bitcoin as much as they can. I have seen people investing the biggest portion of their salaries into bitcoin for the reason that they want to have secure and sound future. Bitcoin is the only source at present that can assure your secure future.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
October 06, 2017, 03:20:31 AM
Sure it is. Bitcoin changes many lives after its appearances. Many people become financially stable just by earning bitcoin. It helps a lot of people that have financial issues. But also it not just like that. Even though we consider it as a blessing, we need to do what we have to do. Bitcoin will not come to you, you have to earn it. Work is needed, but it is not that hard, you just have to be strategic so that you can earn easily.
It has really been a huge blessing indeed and not just since last year but since inception. Yet, it is normal to understand that within last year and this year alone, bitcoin has experienced a huge and tremendous growth within this few period and how best can it be when we even have it better in the future.

The fact that it has brought about financial stability for most people is enough to support it forever.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
October 05, 2017, 09:10:05 AM

Yes its a great blessing is bitcoin.It really helps many people have no job to have income and make people rich.Bitcoin come to all over the world as a big profit and income to all who wants to have bitcoin.Its a great oportunity to have cash in bitcoin just take a breathe and you can have a salary.lts iether you invest or just advertised you can have a butcoin.Its up to you how to make plenty your bitcoin.bitcoin is a great blessing to all.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
October 05, 2017, 08:37:42 AM

Yes. It is true that bitcoin is a blessing but of course it always depends on the person on how he will handle things or work in able to have a good earnings. Eventhough it always happen to be the value of bitcoin dump, it is okay because that's how bitcoin adjust for us. And I'm sure bitcoin also just like me in helpful to many.
Yeah no  doubt the importance and the value of the bitcoin is now just like the blessing so if you are blessed a lot with the skills in the bitcoin and you are having the high dreams with bitcoin then it is the right place for you. The value of the bitcoin is high and the price of the bitcoin is also high. It is the right time to get in the bitcoin and to secure your future and use the blessing of the god in the shape of the bitcoin.
Blessing of bitcoin is showering on all the investors and they are praying for its more progress and I am one of them for me it is nonetheless than blessing it gives me a lot than I deserve and it is blessing people with its benefits so that they can live their life lavishly and earning faster is the special thing to bitcoins benefits,
Yes the bitcoin is a blessing for everyone because we experience the fast income that we've never been experience and also we can earn money easily just by holding it that's why it helps many people to reach their dreams in life.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
October 05, 2017, 08:34:24 AM
it should not forget about the contribution of Bitcoin. it has provided a lot of blessing for us, especially in the crypto currency platform. Bitcoin is playing a leading role in this platform, many people has been familiar with crypto currency by the name of Bitcoin. so it is deniable about the blessing of Bitcoin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
October 05, 2017, 08:23:33 AM
Bitcoin is a blessing for every owner. Despite all the bad news, it has for many years now allowed people to earn money and gives hope for a brighter future.
Yeah you are right the bitcoin currency is the great blessing of the god. My life is very easy and all the things are happening very easily just because of the bitcoin. When I was not having any source of income and I was not able to buy food for myself ten bitcoin came into my life and now it is the main source of income for me and I am able to make money from it.
That is true that bitcoin is such s blessing to everybody because it gives opportunity to have income those who are unemployed, those who need extra income to add the salary to be enough to sustain daily needs and have finanancial freedom. It gives chances to change the way of living and life status within a society.
Activity: 219
Merit: 101
October 05, 2017, 08:05:39 AM

Blessing of bitcoin is showering on all the investors and they are praying for its more progress and I am one of them for me it is nonetheless than blessing it gives me a lot than I deserve and it is blessing people with its benefits so that they can live their life lavishly and earning faster is the special thing to bitcoins benefits,
Activity: 201
October 04, 2017, 10:58:23 AM
Indeed. Actually the price mark rate you have stated has been already surpassed by bitcoin because as far as I remember, after the hard fork last August, just a couple of days after it, bitcoin's price rate reaches $4800 which is really a blessing for each and everyone of use who benefits bitcoin provided income and unique feature. It is a tough proof and evidence to fully state that despite of all the circumstances bitcoin have been running through, still bitcoin can regain and improve its price rate into a larger one. The less we forget, bitcoin is really a blessing that has ever existed in the world.
Activity: 352
October 04, 2017, 10:52:41 AM
I agree with OP. Most people tend to forget that bitcoin really is a blessing. Why? It changed the lives of the people not only in this forum but also those who use cryptocurrency in general. For most of my life, I don't have a decent job and I don't contribute to pay bills on our house but with the help of bitcoin I manage to earn some and now I can contribute in paying bills and buying some stuff which is nice. As for the value of bitcoin, I do hope it really stay on an increasing trend. Cheesy
Bitcoin is a blessing indeed, with its freedom to use by anyone that we could earn income online. Its nice to hear that somehow you can contribute in paying bills in your family. With bitcoin its really helping me a bessing that we should grab the opportunity to earn money.

True, Bitcoin indeed is such a big blessing to many and most especially to those who are helping out their family. A little goes a long way as they all say. And I really appreciate the blessings given because of Bitcoin. All the reason for me to hold on to and be loyal to Bitcoin as well.
Undoubtedly bitcoins are not less than a blessing in any aspect. A lot of people are earning the amount they want as their monthly income to fulfill the needs and demands of the family.

I am pretty sure that bitcoins have never ever disappointed anyone and it is a fact that bitcoin have produced many rich people in the last few years and many are already dreaming to be among next millionaires of the world.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
October 03, 2017, 02:31:14 PM
Bitcoin is a blessing for every owner. Despite all the bad news, it has for many years now allowed people to earn money and gives hope for a brighter future.
Yeah you are right the bitcoin currency is the great blessing of the god. My life is very easy and all the things are happening very easily just because of the bitcoin. When I was not having any source of income and I was not able to buy food for myself ten bitcoin came into my life and now it is the main source of income for me and I am able to make money from it.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 03, 2017, 11:56:55 AM
Indeed bitcoin is a blessing it had surmounted every obstacles on it way and had become investors pride.
Presently it  is being faced by clamped down on exchanges by the Chinese government and  bitcoin has been making a headway out crossing every obstacles on it's way  bitcoin is presently at 4K+ despite all the panicking sales from the aftermath closedown of the exchanges in China.
Bitcoin has come to stay and it is  a blessing to the holders or investors.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 03, 2017, 11:46:59 AM
That is too right. There were so many chances for it to get blown out but all the same, over the years, it has given us more glaring features and reason why we should always support it to enable it grow even the more.

Bitcoin has really been helpful and I can testify to it in my own life. It has touched so many sectors and surprisingly, most college students now have been able to find a way to even easily start building a little for themselves to make them have a good life even after their school.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
October 02, 2017, 01:26:36 PM

Activity: 644
Merit: 299
October 02, 2017, 12:40:48 PM
Bitcoin brings blessings to those who use it, giving a positive impact to all of us who patiently hold and struggle with everything that happens to bitcoin before today.

Sure! Bitcoin has really proven itself thus far and I personally cannot be more appreciative cause of how well it has helped me to be financially free. Asides my job, bitcoin has given me the avenue to use my skills and with a little bit of hardwork, not just earn passively but hugely which has given me the chance to build a great life that I have always dreamt of, for myself.
Pages:
Jump to: