Pages:
Author

Topic: lest we forget, Bitcoin is a blessing. - page 20. (Read 8630 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
October 11, 2017, 06:07:49 PM
Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!

Ive been waiting for the right time to trade my bitcoin. Then Ive decided last month to withdraw it. But now the price is high compared to last month its kind of unfotunate withdrawal.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
October 11, 2017, 06:02:21 PM
Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!

Bitcoin price is now at $4800 its means there is a $3600 margin from April 2017 till now it is a big blessing for BTC investors. BTC is always a blessing to all Bitcoiners especially to those who earns alot of BTC. It is also a blessing to all students who earn BTC for their daily allowance on school it is a great help to them.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
October 11, 2017, 03:36:58 PM
Bitcoin did a great job. For how many years of its existence, it already faced a lot of problems, but then bitcoin wasn't destroyed. It goes stronger and stronger. Even the government try to destroy it, but they did not succeed. Bitcoin really did a great job. To stay strong in times of troubles is a great thing, to surpass all the problems that comes into it is great thing too. And I may say, that it is great blessing from above. He did give us this kind of currency that helps many people. May bitcoin continue for a longer time, so that it will help more people.
Yes bitcoin is the sole successful survivor of the digital world, all rest currencies are failure especially altcoins. Bitcoin is the strongest currency of the world not only that of digital world. Bitcoin has indeed changed the lives of many people including rich and poor people. The poor are so happy because they are at present not dependent on corrupt governments for the sake of survival.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
October 11, 2017, 10:28:35 AM
Yes, its a great blessing to all of us. It gives me a better opportunity for myself that i can do other job aside from my job.

indeed the bitcoin is beneficial for us, so we should be grateful to get to know bitcoin.
because there are many people who do not know bitcoin as well.
It is really an advantage for us to know about bitcoin first compared into other people since we would really gain the possibilities on earning money which they havent know this kind of opportunity online but well we should not be selfish and do tell them about this wonderful thing and would possibly change our life if we are lucky enough and would work hard on it.It is indeed a blessing and im sure all people on this forum do feel the same thing too.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
October 11, 2017, 10:26:16 AM
Yes, its a great blessing to all of us. It gives me a better opportunity for myself that i can do other job aside from my job.

indeed the bitcoin is beneficial for us, so we should be grateful to get to know bitcoin.
because there are many people who do not know bitcoin as well.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
October 11, 2017, 05:41:11 AM
Bitcoin is indeed a blessing to people who knew it. It helps them earn their own money to sustain their daily needs. It also gives those unemployed people a chance to make money even theyre only at their home. But we should learn first the usage and capabilities of bitcoin that may greatly affect our life.
Anyone who got profit from the investing in bitcoin he thinks that it is nonetheless than a blessing and that’s true bitcoins benefits are countless one can use it in all ways and bitcoin blesses everyone irrespective to their region and it is neutral to everyone and this is the golden chance for the whole population that they can invest into it to enjoy its blessing in future.

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 10, 2017, 11:59:20 PM

Yes. It is true that bitcoin is a blessing but of course it always depends on the person on how he will handle things or work in able to have a good earnings. Eventhough it always happen to be the value of bitcoin dump, it is okay because that's how bitcoin adjust for us. And I'm sure bitcoin also just like me in helpful to many.
Yeah no  doubt the importance and the value of the bitcoin is now just like the blessing so if you are blessed a lot with the skills in the bitcoin and you are having the high dreams with bitcoin then it is the right place for you. The value of the bitcoin is high and the price of the bitcoin is also high. It is the right time to get in the bitcoin and to secure your future and use the blessing of the god in the shape of the bitcoin.
Blessing of bitcoin is showering on all the investors and they are praying for its more progress and I am one of them for me it is nonetheless than blessing it gives me a lot than I deserve and it is blessing people with its benefits so that they can live their life lavishly and earning faster is the special thing to bitcoins benefits,
Yes the bitcoin is a blessing for everyone because we experience the fast income that we've never been experience and also we can earn money easily just by holding it that's why it helps many people to reach their dreams in life.
Yes bitcoin is a blessing for everyone there are a lot of people who earn with in bitcoin the peoples think about bitcoin is too much blissful in their life and they think the bitcoin is a part of life
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
October 10, 2017, 07:11:14 AM
This proves to us that bitcoin is getting stronger, no matter how many blocks and how many problems occur but bitcoin always rises and becomes higher.
Activity: 503
October 10, 2017, 03:34:41 AM
I agree Bitcoin is really a blessing in my and my friend part though.  This give us an opportunity to transact online, venture the cyberworld and trade with different people in terms of different cryptocurrency.  This also gives us good monthly earning and already elevated our standard of living.  If I haven't known Bitcoin, I bet I will never have an opportunity to transact online.
It's definitely a blessing, everytime I cash out and spend some of it, I really thank God for giving me this opportunity to earn and to meet btc. Having this opportunity is indeed a gift.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
October 10, 2017, 12:56:27 AM
I agree Bitcoin is really a blessing in my and my friend part though.  This give us an opportunity to transact online, venture the cyberworld and trade with different people in terms of different cryptocurrency.  This also gives us good monthly earning and already elevated our standard of living.  If I haven't known Bitcoin, I bet I will never have an opportunity to transact online.
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
October 10, 2017, 12:04:14 AM
Bitcoin did a great job. For how many years of its existence, it already faced a lot of problems, but then bitcoin wasn't destroyed. It goes stronger and stronger. Even the government try to destroy it, but they did not succeed. Bitcoin really did a great job. To stay strong in times of troubles is a great thing, to surpass all the problems that comes into it is great thing too. And I may say, that it is great blessing from above. He did give us this kind of currency that helps many people. May bitcoin continue for a longer time, so that it will help more people.
Activity: 476
October 09, 2017, 10:58:08 PM
Bitcoin is a blessing for all people , so keep earning and forget all your problem if you have bitcoin and have a courage to earn bitcoin i think you will become rich like others someday just for my opinion. Smiley
Activity: 1526
Merit: 332
October 09, 2017, 10:28:45 PM
That's why I'm grateful in bitcoin because it made a lot things in ny current life such as I could now able to buy all the stuffs and visit the places that I've never been before and the most important is I could able to help my parents in our financial problem. I am also grateful for my classmate because he taught me how it works.
Activity: 364
October 09, 2017, 10:20:59 PM
No we can not forget bitcoin it 's really a blessing to every one of us..give us good benefit..brighter future..has become part of our daily lives already..so  let us spread the good news about bitcoin to others so they can enjoy the green pasture too. Smiley Cheesy
Activity: 196
October 09, 2017, 08:25:24 PM
definitely bitcoin is a blessing for all of us traders, just look how much gain from the day this thread was posted. From $1245 to $4.5k in just a few months, i can't imagine if i was holding a bitcoin 3 years ago.
Activity: 280
October 09, 2017, 08:19:02 PM
Incredible bitcoin development from year to year, I will tell bitcoin to the younger generation.
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
October 09, 2017, 06:58:36 PM
Activity: 910
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 09, 2017, 06:49:59 PM
It just simply implies that despite of many circumstances like issues and speculations about bitcoin, still it can manage and make itself to be possible of pumping and regaining its loss from the recent dumps proving that no matter what happen, still with just a short period of time bitcoin can regain whatever it has dumped and even dumping of price happens, still bitcoin is a blessing it a term of disguise because we can be able to purchase bitcoins that is essential on our part. We must just continue to trust and invest on it and blessing will come in terms of bitcoin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
October 09, 2017, 06:33:44 PM
Yep, bitcoin is indeed a true blessing. I started using Bitcoin at around 700usd rate. I have seen how Bitcoin fall from banning threats, and still rising up again. It keeps Bitcoin strong. Thats why I am so thankful to the LORD. Because my crypto investments didnt go wasted. All investments are already more than 300%.

Yes o course bitcoin is blessing for those people who have money to invest in bitcoin or for those who are here in this signature campaign. Just one difference, investors need money to invest and will wait for their earnings and are doing exactly nothing, while in this forum one will have to upgrade his rank and wait for a long time and then start earning without any kind of investment.
Activity: 462
October 09, 2017, 06:32:37 PM
Yes Bitcoin is a blessing to all those who believes on it aside from being the pioneering coin Bitcoin also  has larger supportive community compared to any other coins, lots of technical updates, the only accepted mode of payments by online merchants and local exchanges to convert into local fiat currency and lastly Bitcoin is decentralized. I know that those factors may affect on what status Bitcoin has now on the market. Look at today's price compared to that price way back April 2017 with $1245 but now it nearly to hit $5k and that is awesome because 2017 is not yet over and price still keep on rising to the moon. How much more when we are about to calculate for about a span of five years from now, could it possibly reach $50k or even $100k? We need to start holding Bitcoins now before it' too late. Take note, Bitcoin is unstoppable.
Yes I think you are right. In this day bitcoin is no doubt a blessing because there are lot of people in this world who have savings but they do not understand how to use or in which business they can invest with any fear. But now they have a reliable platform to invest their money, and that is bitcoin. From this platform they can earn a lot of money without any fear, because bitcoin is a trustworthy coin business.
Pages:
Jump to: