Pages:
Author

Topic: Let be objective with our investment - page 2. (Read 1917 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 03:10:10 PM
The profit and loss depends on the time when you had invested. So yeah i also think that in the bearish market we can just look for a minimum profit. Otherwise big losses can happen.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
September 15, 2018, 02:18:22 PM
Selling coins after a 20% profit is what some traders are always doing and it's not something new. Only professional people can be successful in trading. Holding the coins is still some people prefer to do it.
No one knows what will happen. Prices might start to rise suddenly and holders receive their profit too.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 02:17:50 PM
I personally when I started trading was aiming for 10% and less, fortunately I have made some money by doing that and whenever I started expecting more than that I experienced huge loses.
Activity: 74
September 15, 2018, 02:07:31 PM
I completely agree with you. I believe that the market will pump in short time. So we can sell to get profit and we also hold to get extra amount. The market grow straight line before the money flow it also have the application in real life.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 15, 2018, 03:27:21 AM
We need to accept the facts that it's very difficult now to see a coins doing x10 x20 or even doing 50% returns on investment in this bear period.  And nobody knows when the bulls will come. Therefore,  it's will be advisable to exist when your coins do 20% returns or even less. I know some investors will not be satisfied with 20% but we need to be objective and understand this bear period will last longer than expect.
This is only applicable for newbies and not for long time holders. Since you cannot predict the market it is still use best to hold as long as you bought your coin at a very low price. For example if I bought my coins last 2015 there is no need to panic since I know this bear market will be over soon.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
September 14, 2018, 05:50:22 PM
You guys shouldn't look at cryptos as being an easy and fast way to make more fiat money. The real fun with cryptocurrencies will begin when we're able to go to any local store and spend it and when you see the price tags for crypto payments to be lower than normal fiat ones. And this is going to happen pretty soon because card providers like visa take a percentage of every transactions via the terminal. The shop owners actually are forced to increase the prices if they're using a card terminal. This won't be a case with BTC. Trust me 20% gain is nothing. When the next bull market comes (which will surely happen within 2 years) you'll be looking at 10k USD and thinking it used to be a bargain.
Activity: 43
September 14, 2018, 04:52:52 PM
Actually i believe that to survive in this crypto world we need to be very strategic. We have to when to enter and when leave. And these thing are not possible without lot of researches.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 14, 2018, 04:26:57 PM
If you one to be objective you need to know history, similar things happened before, not once, not twice, many times, so tell me why wouldn`t we expect to happen again?

The digital currency showcase is unusual, so equitably, anything can happen, even in the present condition of the market, there can be a sudden upward development that will influence speculators to lament offering their coins for a measly 20% ROI when they could've seen greater benefits should they have held up somewhat more.

I can`t tell how many times I saw `with cryptocurrencies anything can happen`! It has been repeated here so many times and people still don`t get it. If anything is possible where is the limit? Only sky and maybe above, there are so many people who still don`t know nothing about bitcoins and cryptocurrencies. Maybe changes will not come tomorrow, maybe not even next year, but most of us see cryptocurrencies in the future, we all know that every new year brings more excitement, lets wait this new year and we will see what will happen and than we will make our judgments.
Activity: 240
September 14, 2018, 04:16:21 PM
The digital currency showcase is unusual, so equitably, anything can happen, even in the present condition of the market, there can be a sudden upward development that will influence speculators to lament offering their coins for a measly 20% ROI when they could've seen greater benefits should they have held up somewhat more.
Activity: 112
September 14, 2018, 03:48:47 PM
Cryptographic forms of money have demonstrated that anything can occur in the market. From heading off to the moon in 24h to slamming inside minutes. It's not possible for anyone to realize what the future will convey to us, just estimating.
Activity: 106
Merit: 11
September 14, 2018, 03:38:25 PM
Indeed, with so little profit obtained it will not be easy to attract the attention of investors to immediately take that decision. So what we know all along, is that patience is really needed in this matter.
Activity: 232
September 14, 2018, 03:25:40 PM
Crypto's value is very constant now because of how much publicity it has gained and now because of so much media attention and the amount of people who has tried to leverage crypto it caused the bubble to burst and now crypto is at a standstill showing low increase/decrease. Old investors of crypto are rich but people who want to get into it now would make not that feasible profits. it is very hard to determine when the market will gain traction but for now R.O.I is not much.
Activity: 667
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 03:22:51 PM
i am not surprised that this bear is happening because there is always ups and downs in a trading market. a sad thing is just for those who bought at the top, they wont be able to sell at loss .  this year has really been red for crypto and people have been trapped as a result of waiting for bull run ever since the dip started. i hope we can see some bull soon but it might not really come the way and when we want it. lets be prepared for more.
Activity: 56
September 14, 2018, 03:09:41 PM
There will be tough times and there will be good times in the market. But this does not mean that the market is dying and will not recover. There are good projects that are being underway and will have potential in the future too.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 02:47:40 PM
Cryptocurrencies have proven that anything can happen in the market. From going to the moon in 24h to crashing within minutes. Nobody can know what the future will bring to us, only speculating. People should now forget about "investment" "break even" and "ROI", they should now watch the adoption and the technologies behind, and hope for a continued improvement.
Activity: 53
September 14, 2018, 02:46:08 PM
The market will have its ups and downs. If you do not want to lose all the coins and a constant fear that there is a chance for you of going bankrupt, then it will be a better move to sell the coins instead of living in constant fear.
September 14, 2018, 02:41:45 PM
I agree with you. The cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable and the bear market does not seem to end. We need to have faith on our coins and concentrate on our investment strategy.
September 14, 2018, 02:37:20 PM
To me, the long term investments are always profitable. The ups and downs price of cryptocurrency has always prevailed in the market. We need to be more specific of our goals and try to be patient if ever bearish trend starts.
Activity: 216
September 14, 2018, 02:31:35 PM
I would suggest everyone to stick to their strategy. The cryptocurrency market has always faced the pumps and dumps. We should not panic with the bear market. Rather we should stick to our strategy and concentrate on long term investments
Activity: 84
September 14, 2018, 01:42:28 PM
We can't know when bulls will come. If you want to earn profit you need to choose a good coin. If you are a new investor then you need some time to become rich.
Pages:
Jump to: