Pages:
Author

Topic: Let be objective with our investment - page 3. (Read 1917 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 01:28:55 PM
In recent time so many new good projects are available in the market like Fantom and Metronome but you need also luck if you want to buy or sell these projects.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
September 14, 2018, 01:20:04 PM
the objective fact is that bitcoin is one of the best investments statistically
2015-2016 average price was 250$ 2016-2017 800-1000$ , 2018 6000$
25x your investments in 3 years I would say is pretty good
but people expect to enter the market now and get same 25x-ain't happening, at least not in the short term
be patient and smart and do not treat bitcoin or crypto investment as a get rich scheme
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
September 14, 2018, 08:17:11 AM
There are a lot of new altcoin. So, I understand what your aunt is saying. Markets are experiencing difficulties with bitcoin prices continuing to fall. So we are completely satisfied with the 20% interest from virtual currency bought.

LOL. Altcoins born and then die a natural death. Why would you invest on something that will eventually die? I don't think that we have issues with bitcoin, its that 2018 investors thought that the price could go on parabolic rise. They are the one who keeps saying that bitcoin investment is no good, but do they have any other options? Altcoins? Nah, I don't think so.

We need to accept the facts that it's very difficult now to see a coins doing x10 x20 or even doing 50% returns on investment in this bear period.  And nobody knows when the bulls will come. Therefore,  it's will be advisable to exist when your coins do 20% returns or even less. I know some investors will not be satisfied with 20% but we need to be objective and understand this bear period will last longer than expect.

20%? Probably its advisable, but can we really target this ROI in this bear market? I guess it depends on what coins you play this days. Altcoins, short term squeeze and still Bitcoin for your long term goals.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 08:02:51 AM
Investing in bitcoin is a high risk. However, such a position can become a huge drawback, as many investors do not want to feel that they have missed an important and significant investment opportunity.

Some financial advisers have already faced investors complaining about the missed opportunity for investment in bitcoin. Nevertheless, many financial theorists call for extreme caution, since no one can unambiguously answer the question about the price of bitcoin in 2018.

Some experts predict a rate increase to an incredible level. experts of the investment bank Morgan Stanley believe that the bitcoin rate can collapse to zero if the world does not begin to accept it as a full-fledged means of payment. At the moment, the main crypto currency shows a downtrend.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 08:02:47 AM
There are a lot of new altcoin. So, I understand what your aunt is saying. Markets are experiencing difficulties with bitcoin prices continuing to fall. So we are completely satisfied with the 20% interest from virtual currency bought.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
September 14, 2018, 08:02:02 AM
Yes, I agree with you, I think the market can not have a big pump in short term, so if we have profit then we should sell it and get our profit.
The market is in sideway before have any good news of money flow or have any application is used in the real life Smiley

This is sure a good thing to consider. We need to be objective, and if we say objective it must have been a proof. You can base your judgement to the reliable things. We need to be smart in every decision we will make, with this you can surely earn big pr huge amount of profit.
Activity: 63
September 14, 2018, 07:45:11 AM
Most people are here to make millions with the inveatment of 100 or 1000$. This is not going to happen. The time of 100x or More on any investment is gone. In my opinion, even 2x is good when you compare it to stock market where you get not more than 30-40% in a year that too when you are extremely lucky.

If I'm getting 30%  in few weeks in crypto, I'm damn happy.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
September 14, 2018, 07:41:33 AM
I think that most of the investors objective in doing investing btc and alts is basically to earn profit. It involves the investors patience how they really manage to extend to it since those who don't have any patience will do panic selling which is very wrong. As an investor, you should know how to analyze the market situation.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
September 14, 2018, 06:49:15 AM
We need to accept the facts that it's very difficult now to see a coins doing x10 x20 or even doing 50% returns on investment in this bear period.  And nobody knows when the bulls will come. Therefore,  it's will be advisable to exist when your coins do 20% returns or even less. I know some investors will not be satisfied with 20% but we need to be objective and understand this bear period will last longer than expect.
Cryptocurrency has proven that anything can happen in the market and the problem of profit is determined by market demand. If you look back on the past given by bitcoin, this is lacking and I'm not really sure why people will be less satisfied. As for the period the bears remember they will not last forever, the bull will quickly return and who will definitely get more than 20%.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
September 14, 2018, 06:39:32 AM
Its very normal as all they depends from BTC so if BTC is in bear its dificult for project be in bull and make x13 or even more as what is market its people who but or sell.
Activity: 48
September 14, 2018, 06:36:37 AM
Mining bitcoin and investment this on a satisfying rate is needed for everyone like me. investment is a way to be connected in this network where it creates a great deal of profit. The thing which is proven in the field of cryptocurrency is a considering issue also.
Activity: 112
September 14, 2018, 06:26:07 AM
In the first place, becoming rich quickly should not be the main purpose for investing in Bitcoin. It will come with patience and monitoring. It's knowing how to balance the movements. If 20% is what you think the best it can do for now, then go for it but balance it. Don't play all out.
Activity: 72
September 14, 2018, 06:11:08 AM
Cryptocurrency market is going to be satisfying position for the people who are investing bitcoin for getting profit. It is clear to see that the mining is getting increase which ultimate result is to invest bitcoin for profit. So, objective attitudes towards bitcoin is a bright way to see.
Activity: 58
September 14, 2018, 05:41:39 AM
As the price of cryptocurrency is rising and falling that we observe in the year 2017, investment of bitcoin in this field is needed to increase profit. Bitcoin's value is getting improved by mining for what we need to invest bitcoin.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 05:18:29 AM
before starting investing with crypto currencies I think investors must understand and understand with all the risks investors will get in the investment
Activity: 84
September 11, 2018, 05:13:22 AM
I saw last year that one altcoin increased by 1500% per week with my own eyes. So you never told me that it would never happen again. There's always this potential.

Last year thousands of new people joined a day. Crypto was a breath of fresh air for people. Now the situation is opposite, so we need time to recover, and also a push from big boys.
Activity: 84
September 11, 2018, 05:06:28 AM

When it comes to btc, that's not that bad. It will grow with time, and you will get good returns in a few years. But it's not soo good with "badcoins," as most of them failed or will fail, especially those having no working product. So we must be very selective and careful with alts. Good altcoins may go up in future, as they at least have some ground except for pure speculation, but that won't happen with coins without a working coin economy.
Activity: 294
Merit: 34
September 11, 2018, 05:02:39 AM
Before joining the bitcoin investment, everybody must know the pros and cons, the risks and understand everything about it. Now the price is declining but that doesn't mean it is the end, bitcoin is the future of money. Just invest the amount you can afford to lose.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
September 11, 2018, 04:59:42 AM
I saw last year that one altcoin increased by 1500% per week with my own eyes. So you never told me that it would never happen again. There's always this potential.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
September 11, 2018, 04:57:39 AM
Or how about you look at the long term and hold these investments because you actually believe in the projects.
I keep a portion of my investments in Bitcoin, not because I think I'll make a big profit out of it, but because I believe in the long term success of Bitcoin.

Might be hard to believe for some people, but I've been keeping this investment since 2013.
Now, I did take some profit during the last ATH at around 20k, but have since then all bought it back at a lower price.

All other altcoins I've purchased are because of POS rewards, so it makes more sense to keep them instead of cashing out at a small profit.
Pages:
Jump to: