Pages:
Author

Topic: Let me share with you a SECRET. 20% Monthly returns Guaranteed. - page 12. (Read 37577 times)

Activity: 832
Merit: 250
can u give some expected gains estimations,

for example, what could I earn on average
in a weak of automated trading,
using 100 BTC as initial bankroll ?

10% to 20% a month depending on market conditions.

Nothing is guaranteed.

Do you actually have a version of MT4 that trades with bitcoin exchanges?

I know how to program in MQL4 (very C-like).

Done lots of trading with MT4.

Yes, is it like C. Maybe you can help us syncing MTGox API with MT4.

Here is a link from someone who got it running under FXCM platform so It should be possible.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/i-can-connect-fxcm-forex-trading-platform-to-mt-gox-anybody-interested-10736

Maria.

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
can u give some expected gains estimations,

for example, what could I earn on average
in a weak of automated trading,
using 100 BTC as initial bankroll ?

10% to 20% a month depending on market conditions.

Nothing is guaranteed.

Do you actually have a version of MT4 that trades with bitcoin exchanges?

I know how to program in MQL4 (very C-like).

Done lots of trading with MT4.

I will let this run here for 4 weeks. Questions are welcome. Thanks.

Maria.
aq
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
MTGOX-BTC-SWH2T-X2ZZP-7SLGS-27F46
I have an excellent question: why do you post a MtGox redeemable code in the forum?
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

PS. I am a Liar, Scammer, Comedian, Con-artist, Bruce or anything else you want to call me. Yet, I am the only one sharing a GOLD  SECRET giving out FREE BTC just for asking questions. Evaluate yourself.

You havent told any secrets.
You try to push your executable code, which is something different entirely.
If you want to tell us your secret then post the source.

MTGOX-BTC-SWH2T-X2ZZP-7SLGS-27F46
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
What doesn't kill you only makes you sicker!
All you all have done so far is throw blind accusations at Maria without much more than scuttlebutt and rumors.

This "trust no one" mantra has gotten a little to extreme.

With that said, I'd like more information about the "code" Maria has generously offered us. Would someone who understands programming code please look into that for us?

Don't think you can. It's specific to the trading application.

There's no reason not to give a person the benefit of the doubt... if they're being upfront and transparent.

No one's stopping you from giving Maria the benefit of the doubt despite her unwillingness to answer questions and to explain her previous behaviour.

I'm all for giving someone the benefit of the doubt but of all the situations to be cautious, where bitcoins are involved it's always worth checking every last detail.

Good luck.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
All you all have done so far is throw blind accusations at Maria without much more than scuttlebutt and rumors.

This "trust no one" mantra has gotten a little to extreme.

With that said, I'd like more information about the "code" Maria has generously offered us. Would someone who understands programming code please look into that for us?
Activity: 700
What doesn't kill you only makes you sicker!
So let me paraphrase...

"Hi my name's Maria - I'd like you all to trade in the opposite direction that I am please. This way I can make the most profit.

Seeing as my posts on the forum have been transparent thus far, it would be far easier for me if you wouldn't mind installing software on your systems that will trade in the opposite direction automatically for me.

My algorithm trades normally as expected earning me commissions but when a specific and unique sequence of trades is made in 4 weeks, my algorithm will dump all your coins and I shall buy them all at firesale prices.

Any questions? (Please no questions about my past, potentially manipulative posts which might throw some credibility on this thread as these are all off-topic) No? Then let's begin.

Please go ahead and install my compiled (so you can't see what it will do) algorithm."

As the wise philosopher Cartman once said, "Would you mind loaning me some of your lipstick Maria? Because I want to at least look pretty when you decide to f*ck me."
Activity: 616
Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)
What question would've earned me the most if i had asked it instead of this?

What happens if Liberty Reserve suddenly vanishes and alll I get is 404 Server Not Found?
Why would that question have earned me the most?
Activity: 34
Merit: 20
What is the mathematical model for Forex currencies over popular time frames? Anti-Persistent, Random Walk, Persistent? To what degree (in Hurst) and how does it differ between various time frames?
How much work does it take to be successful? Do you always have to be connected to the market? Are their a lot of good days or bad days? And how recently did you start trading?

Define Success please.

Your computer must be connected to the internet 24 hours a day. You can use a VPS Host if you can not do that.

No such thing as good or bad days, just business days. Bad days I guess could be days that the market is closed.

Years ago.

Activity: 265
How much work does it take to be successful? Do you always have to be connected to the market? Are their a lot of good days or bad days? And how recently did you start trading?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Hello Ms. Santos. Haven't seen you around TalkGold and Forex-TSD in a while. Still gambling and pretending you're investing I see.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
I can sum up Maria in a few points.

1. Very new to money making industry
2. Absolutely new to trading
3. Just discovered MT4 trading software
4. Perhaps made some quick profit with demo dollars.
5. Now see herself as an expert.

The whole thread and general approach used point to those 5 key points, enjoy!
6.  Bulgarian. Me being bulgarian...i can verify that they all want to screw you somehow. Don't fall for tricks!

I don't see anything wrong with screwing Bulgarian women.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
I can sum up Maria in a few points.

1. Very new to money making industry
2. Absolutely new to trading
3. Just discovered MT4 trading software
4. Perhaps made some quick profit with demo dollars.
5. Now see herself as an expert.

The whole thread and general approach used point to those 5 key points, enjoy!
6.  Bulgarian. Me being bulgarian...i can verify that they all want to screw you somehow. Don't fall for tricks!
The guy who's trying to figure out the "intellectual property" this thread is for that, just ask me questions dude and I'll help you out the best way I can.

I would not run that code without knowing what it does. I don't have much interest in your algorithm, and if I decoded the compiled code, I probably wouldn't disclose it (unless it does something nefarious). Even if I did decode it, there is no guarantee the "real" code that is willing to trade with real money would be exactly the same.

I specifically asked what "intellectual property" you were claiming. Your only answer was to post the code I looked at, which says (in extended ASCII; appears to be IBM codepage 850 or Latin-1):"Copyright © Maria"  12 bytes into the file.  From that, I assumed you were mainly asserting copyright.

Smart man! Please stick around because your skills will be needed in the near future.

Maria.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Let the chips fall where they may.
The guy who's trying to figure out the "intellectual property" this thread is for that, just ask me questions dude and I'll help you out the best way I can.

I would not run that code without knowing what it does. I don't have much interest in your algorithm, and if I decoded the compiled code, I probably wouldn't disclose it (unless it does something nefarious). Even if I did decode it, there is no guarantee the "real" code that is willing to trade with real money would be exactly the same.

I specifically asked what "intellectual property" you were claiming. Your only answer was to post the code I looked at, which says (in extended ASCII; appears to be IBM codepage 850 or Latin-1):"Copyright © Maria"  12 bytes into the file.  From that, I assumed you were mainly asserting copyright.

Dear Maria, why exactly do you feel platforms like Mt4 can make us more money than just using our brains and looking at the wide range of info that is already available?

And question 2: what is in it for you?

This is a beautiful question. The truth is that the the profit is made because of the speed of the program placing the orders. In order for you to emulate what the computer does, you would need to stay awake on the market 24/5 for the rest of your life. The program is your market slave that frees you from the burden of the research and decision making. Your brain is a miracle but when it comes to speed, CPU wins.

Activity: 252
Lead Core BitKitty Developer
Dear Maria, why exactly do you feel platforms like Mt4 can make us more money than just using our brains and looking at the wide range of info that is already available?

And question 2: what is in it for you?
Pages:
Jump to: