Pages:
Author

Topic: Let me share with you a SECRET. 20% Monthly returns Guaranteed. - page 13. (Read 37577 times)

Activity: 352
Merit: 250
Firstbits: 1m8xa
How long would it take to make profit with this (get back your initial investment)?

And have you made actual profit using this?
aq
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
My personal financial struggle has nothing to do with the system I am trying to share. Please guys, stay on topic and keep those good questions coming. The guy who's trying to figure out the "intellectual property" this thread is for that, just ask me questions dude and I'll help you out the best way I can.

Maria.

PS. I am a Liar, Scammer, Comedian, Con-artist, Bruce or anything else you want to call me. Yet, I am the only one sharing a GOLD  SECRET giving out FREE BTC just for asking questions. Evaluate yourself.
OK - here is the related question:
How much difference in profit did you make when you "enhanced" your trading by making bold statements on this forum?
Seriously. I know you can only estimate the difference, because there is no way to repeat it under the exact same circumstances. There was speculation after your statements that you just made them to amplify your profit. So seriously, how much?
Activity: 832
My personal financial struggle has nothing to do with the system I am trying to share. Please guys, stay on topic and keep those good questions coming. The guy who's trying to figure out the "intellectual property" this thread is for that, just ask me questions dude and I'll help you out the best way I can.

Maria.

PS. I am a Liar, Scammer, Comedian, Con-artist, Bruce or anything else you want to call me. Yet, I am the only one sharing a GOLD  SECRET giving out FREE BTC just for asking questions. Evaluate yourself.
You didn't answer any of my questions. Sad

I tried but...you know.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Maria.

You didn't answer any of my questions. Sad

Maria.

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I don't know guys, Maria could actually be legit. IIRC this little gem paid her mortgage off https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.327634
I would be a little sceptical about the Maria.ex4 trading profile, I haven't looked into it at all but one could probably design a  profile that emptied your balance after said 30 days.
Stay frosty!

well maria 'accidentally' pasted her mtgox balance and other details, in a pm when she sent me a mtgox redeem code for 0.01, and it was most definitely a significant balance.

easily faked of course, but i'm guessing not.
Activity: 927
฿itcoin ฿itcoin ฿itcoin
I don't know guys, Maria could actually be legit. IIRC this little gem paid her mortgage off https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.327634
I would be a little sceptical about the Maria.ex4 trading profile, I haven't looked into it at all but one could probably design a  profile that emptied your balance after said 30 days.
Stay frosty!
aq
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Maria-

Can you provide any block explorer links for your large transactions mentioned above? I couldn't find them myself. This should clear all doubts regarding your intentions, only then will people have open minds for your advice.

She can't because they don't exist.

Tradehill hasn't even done 25k worth of volume in the entire week since her post. And a big chunk of that was sells as the price has gone down in the last 24 hours. So we know for 100% certain that even if she represented 100% of tradehill's volume (reality is probably 0%) that she is still lying.

Similarly for MtGox, volume showed abnormally low volumes since her post, the highest amount of volume has been sells in the last 24 hours.

If she's claiming 80k of the volume last week (horseshit) she would have lost thousands, not made thousands.

There's no scenario under which this troll/scammer could be telling the truth. Be wary of any "business offers" they make.

Wow! Maria is at least a liar, that much seems to be confirmed by evidence. So maybe (s)he is a con artist.
I am writing "(s)he" because it is possible that (s)he lied about his/her gender too. Maybe being innocent little Maria has some advantage to being lets say gay Bruce Wagner if you are a con artist.
Yet people still install some compiled program written by him/her.
I am all the time again and again amazed by the stupidity of people. I am sure (s)he could even name it "wallet-stealer.exe" and yet people would show up installing it.
This brings me to the 10 BTC question:
Maria, are you CoinHunter or his wife or his husband?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Let the chips fall where they may.
Here is the link for the EA: http://limelinx.com/files/c1781dc60957147908a00f92d74a2e01

Install under C:\ Program Files \ Metatrader (forex-metal) \ experts \ maria.ex4

ex4:

Compiled program written for MetaTrader, an platform created for online trading of Forex, Futures, and CFD markets; contains executable code that has been compiled from .MQ4 files; can be executed on the MetaTrader platform.

That may not be as bad as it sounds: the file is less than 100kB. It may be possible to figure out what it does before the demo expires on October 7, 2011.

That file did answer one of my questions: The "Intellectual property" maria claims on the software is "copyright."
Activity: 266
Okay I just asked him. He says I should ask Maria.
What happens if Liberty Reserve suddenly vanishes and alll I get is 404 Server Not Found?

That is a really good question to ask MagicalTux.
Activity: 266
What happens if Liberty Reserve suddenly vanishes and alll I get is 404 Server Not Found?
What question would've earned me the most if i had asked it instead of this?

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)
What question would've earned me the most if i had asked it instead of this?
Most important and worthy question that may not need an answer, but a deed.  Can you please edit the original post to include important direct links on where one needs to register, if anywhere, program links, and some sample question and answers that have been given through the thread?

Thanks Smiley

In due time I will and thank you for your suggestion. In the mean time read the full thread and feel free to ask me any questions.

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Most important and worthy question that may not need an answer, but a deed.  Can you please edit the original post to include important direct links on where one needs to register, if anywhere, program links, and some sample question and answers that have been given through the thread?

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 812
ok myfxbook.com account - 160673 broker - Forex-Metal It still says pending so I'm not sure if there's anything else I have to do to link the accounts, I'm not familiar with this software.

Here is the link for the EA: http://limelinx.com/files/c1781dc60957147908a00f92d74a2e01

Install under C:\ Program Files \ Metatrader (forex-metal) \ experts \ maria.ex4

ex4:

Compiled program written for MetaTrader, an platform created for online trading of Forex, Futures, and CFD markets; contains executable code that has been compiled from .MQ4 files; can be executed on the MetaTrader platform.
ok myfxbook.com account - 160673 broker - Forex-Metal It still says pending so I'm not sure if there's anything else I have to do to link the accounts, I'm not familiar with this software.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Is this a better question to be asking questions in? I am sorry for my confusion.

Maria.

PS I have other questions too:

What are the hours of operation?
Can I use hairspray on my wig or hairpiece?
Do you ship internationally?
What does a Monofilament Wig Mean?
What economic benefits did the expanding railroads bring to landowners and merchants dureing the second half of the nineteeth century?
What does political legal environment mean?
Part of my order contains beauty items, will this delay my order from being shipped?
Will I have to sign for my package?
Oops! I accidentally placed my order with normal 4-5 business day delivery shipping, but I need the order tomorrow!
Do you ship to PO Boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses?
How do I take my correct head measurements?
How long will it be before I receive my order?
What is structural fiscal policy?
What about cutting, re-setting and coloring my wig or hairpiece?
Are their any other styling products available for synthetic or human hair synthetic blend wigs & hairpieces?
I just placed an order online, when will I get my order?
How do I put on and wear my wig?
How do I clean my synthetic wig or synthetic hairpiece?
What do you charge for standard shipping an order?
Will my wig frizz?
What type of styling tools can I use on my wigs and hairpieces?
How often do I clean my wig or hairpiece?
What is flow of goods?
How do I send a sample of hair?
I just received an email with my tracking number and the number shows my order was delivered. How is that possible?
What is comand economy and what are the advantages and disadvantages?
Can I expedite my shipping?
How do I clean my human hair wigs and hairpieces?
What are the shipping charges for returning an order?
What term refers to the quantity of goods and services that sellers are willing to offer at various prices at a given time?
How does your professional styling service work and what is the cost?
Can the wig be made bigger or smaller to better fit my head?
How are orders shipped and delivered to Alaska or Hawaii?
Can I buy or borrow a color ring to find the color that's right for me?
How can I track my order?
How do I store my wig?
How are orders shipped to US Territories and APO/FPO addresses?
What are the examples marginal analysis or incremental principle?
Can I expedite my order being shipped to Hawaii, Alaska, U.S. Territories, PO Boxes, or Military APO/FPO addresses?
Oops! I accidentally placed my order with the incorrect shipping address. What should I do?

Maria.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Let the chips fall where they may.
lot of questions...lets see... you can not see any past financial history because I will not disclose that. The mathematical algorythm is my intellectual property and I will not disclose that. Your questions are on point and valid so the best thing I can do for you is help you set up a DEMO account and test run the EA for 4 weeks then I will answer as we move along. YES, i LOVE making money so it is no secret that By helping you I am SURELY helping myself.

Mathematical algorithms are traditionally not considered "intellectual Property." That term is vague. Are your claiming copyright (protecting the creative expression of ideas from wholesale copying (for a 'limited' period of time)), a patent (limited time monopoly on a novel invention (this would be a business method patent)), or something else, like a trade secret (there are penalties for disclosing those without permission). I think trade secret most closely matches your attitude. A patent would be publicly available, since that is the whole point of patents.

You are not teaching anybody to make money (thread title): you are asking them to turn their money over to you and let you manage it.
Pages:
Jump to: