Pages:
Author

Topic: Let me share with you a SECRET. 20% Monthly returns Guaranteed. - page 8. (Read 37577 times)

Activity: 832
Merit: 250
Maria why do you stop it? Why not just let it run for 4 weeks like you said?

Great question. By "stopping" it, what I am really doing is locking in a certain amount of profit. I have "stopped" the system 2 times so far. Every time I "Stop", I lock in a certain amount of profit, therefore, I only "Stop" the system when and only my profit target is reached.

After I "Stop", I always give it a 48 to 72 hrs resting time. During this time, I evaluate what do I want to do with my gained profits. In most cases I withdrawal, but I also like to build the balance so I can afford to buy bigger lots.

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Love to see evidence of sustained earnings through the EA.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Thanks Maria,

Yep, well and truly chastised by Maria. Bad bad me Smiley

System correctly configured and now up and running. Now to put all that information into some sort of legible format.

Updates to follow Smiley
eek, ok

PM sent with join.me link Smiley
I know this is fairly meaningless since my system has not even been running for 1 day, but I thought it might be of some interest, just to see another set up in action, even though probably not configured properly... eek

I've had this running since the opening of the Markets yesterday @ 5pm EST

NOTE, my setup has not been okeyed by Maria. I just set it up as per my knowledge gained from reading up on Metatrader, so it could be incorrectly configured.

When I woke up this morning, after about 10 hours of the Markets being open, the system was down by over $9, now it has gained 3 of those dollars and therefore down by just over $6

My starting balance is $5k (Demo account)
Lot size: 0.05
And as you can see from the above image of the Metatrader platform, I have attached Maria's EA to the currency pairs:
EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, and USD/JPY

MyFZBook link: https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/mt4-1053068/167108
This is not updating at the moment, I think it is set to just once per day. I'll have a look on the site to see if I can change this, somehow.

Now to wait for the slap by Maria Smiley

You are doing it WRONG.

Please stop the EA and close all positions. Then, contact me and please, let me help you with the set up. You will lose ALL of your money if you DO NOT use this system properly. Thanks Chuck!!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Maria why do you stop it? Why not just let it run for 4 weeks like you said?
I know this is fairly meaningless since my system has not even been running for 1 day, but I thought it might be of some interest, just to see another set up in action, even though probably not configured properly... eek

I've had this running since the opening of the Markets yesterday @ 5pm EST

NOTE, my setup has not been okeyed by Maria. I just set it up as per my knowledge gained from reading up on Metatrader, so it could be incorrectly configured.

When I woke up this morning, after about 10 hours of the Markets being open, the system was down by over $9, now it has gained 3 of those dollars and therefore down by just over $6

My starting balance is $5k (Demo account)
Lot size: 0.05
And as you can see from the above image of the Metatrader platform, I have attached Maria's EA to the currency pairs:
EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, and USD/JPY

MyFZBook link: https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/mt4-1053068/167108
This is not updating at the moment, I think it is set to just once per day. I'll have a look on the site to see if I can change this, somehow.

Now to wait for the slap by Maria Smiley
Update:

The balance is now 1,343.37

The system was started on September 9th, 2011.

That is 34% profit in 2 weeks.

I will restart the system a third time to try to reach 1,500.00

I presume the computer running this does not need to be on during the time the FOREX market is closed, Fri 22:00 GMT to Sun 22:00 GMT ?

A good time for some PC housekeeping and computer RnR Smiley
Probably a silly question, but is $1000 the exact amount we should put in, obviously no less, but also no more ?

No less. More is fine but as a realistic starting capital 1000 is fine.

Phew, as I had setup my demo acc with 5k. All ready and waiting Smiley
Probably a silly question, but is $1000 the exact amount we should put in, obviously no less, but also no more ?

No less. More is fine but as a realistic starting capital 1000 is fine.

What was your question?
My first question was about the duration of your positions, minutes, days?
The next one, as I didn´t get my cent, is if you are still giving away 0,01BTC for each smart relevant question.
Thanks
1vH7rWbC1BPiTfxna5t2jUj6XZrAoCsfR

The positions stay open sometimes for days... they actually never close until the profit is reached. Each position has a profit target.

About the BTC, ill send you a MTGOX code via PM.

What´s your preferred risk/reward ratio?

When you put your money into forex, you agree to risk 100% of your deposit.

The reward is 10% to 20% a month depending on market conditions.

So I risk 100% every month expecting  a 20% profit in return.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
What was your question?
The next one, as I didn´t get my cent, is if you are still giving away 0,01BTC for each smart relevant question.
Thanks

The positions stay open sometimes for days... they actually never close until the profit is reached. Each position has a profit target.

About the BTC, ill send you a MTGOX code via PM.

What´s your preferred risk/reward ratio?
Update:

For those who already installed and configured the EA, please post your myfxbook.com link.

Also, DO NOT increase the LOT SIZE of the EA.

for a 1000 Deposit the suggested lot size is 0.01

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Let the chips fall where they may.
Does that mean the other thread announcing payout ammounts for good questions is the control group?
I really hope this is some psychology student's experiment about human greed and how it trounces logic right out the window.

You win bro.
Activity: 448
I really hope this is some psychology student's experiment about human greed and how it trounces logic right out the window.
UPDATE:

I started the EA again on the same account to grow the balance from 1,200 to 1,400 in 4 weeks.

I also want to thank those of you who requested the EA and already downloaded MT4. The EA is ready for those who sent me a PM with their account number and myfxbook.com link.

Maria.
Activity: 448
What was your question?
Thanks

Thanks for the cent, another question if you don´t mind, what´s the advantage of using your EA to trade LR? ie: does it not trade well in USD?

LR = USD. Same thing.

Ahahahaha...you're fucking joking, right? I better get paid for that question.
Pages:
Jump to: