Pages:
Author

Topic: Let's insult each other! - page 10. (Read 9219 times)

vip
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
July 10, 2012, 02:20:16 AM
Notme is clearly jealous because he didn't think of it first. Come to think of it, I don't think he's ever thought of anything first.

*yawn*

You're going to have to open that manpleaser a lot wider to get my meatstick down your throat, you AIDSy scabfarmer.

At least all 10 of my digits work properly, gimp.

Only because they cut the webbing between them when you started school.  Two years late.  After they booted you out of eighth grade when you hit 18, you put that ugly-ass facecunt to work in the alleys of Detroit, where you earned the $2 for the shelter, one quarter at a time.

That's a pretty nice story about your mom.  Why don't you tell me about your father now?

He was a fireman who died saving 37 people during the WTC collapse on September 11, 2001, you insensitive bloody fartashitalittle.

So then that was you posting your phone number on the men's room door at MDW?
vip
July 10, 2012, 02:17:17 AM
Notme is clearly jealous because he didn't think of it first. Come to think of it, I don't think he's ever thought of anything first.

*yawn*

You're going to have to open that manpleaser a lot wider to get my meatstick down your throat, you AIDSy scabfarmer.

Only because they cut the webbing between them when you started school.  Two years late.  After they booted you out of eighth grade when you hit 18, you put that ugly-ass facecunt to work in the alleys of Detroit, where you earned the $2 for the shelter, one quarter at a time.

That's a pretty nice story about your mom.  Why don't you tell me about your father now?
vip
July 10, 2012, 02:12:54 AM

*yawn*

vip
July 10, 2012, 02:09:29 AM

*yawn*
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
July 10, 2012, 02:05:41 AM
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
July 10, 2012, 02:02:33 AM
This is the dumbest thread ever.  You're an idiot.
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
July 10, 2012, 02:00:19 AM
Since a thread I started was hijacked by a flame war, I decided to distil a flame war to it's essence elsewhere in the hope that some of the flames would burn out here.

So, insult the person above you. I imagine you'll earn kudos if your insult is interesting, and well written. Even if you don't, it'll be a good place to let off steam. Especially if you notice someone has posted whom you don't like.

29/07/2012 Edit: I'm changing the rules. Random insults of random people now allowed. Alt coiners, we welcome you.

Pages:
Jump to: