Pages:
Author

Topic: Let's insult each other! - page 7. (Read 9219 times)

donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
July 14, 2012, 09:15:40 AM
I bet you'd make even the most patient monk facepalm. Oh wait ....

You just did.
donator
Poor impulse control.
July 14, 2012, 08:51:18 AM
Lets take these posts as a combined insult, shall we? Even then I only feel about 50% insulted, so I think that perhaps you should have tried a little harder. Or maybe you did your best. I do try to encourage the intellectually disabled, so:

Your momma, and you look a lot like her.  So spread your legs and act just like her.

My momma looks like my avatar, which as mentioned elsewhere bears a striking resemblance to Donald Trump's hairpiece? How did you know I had a thing for Donald Trump? Oh, that's right, you didn't. Let's just add that to the ever growing list of "Things officialsavage thinks he knows, but is actually ignorant of".

Yee ha stick it in your grandma, if it don't fit wiggle it a bit.

Um. I had actually envisaged much more interesting and entertaining posts than this when the thread started. Look back a few posts for a guide on how to insult someone. The recent imsaguy, reeses and rjk discussion warrants your attention. Actually, if you want to learn how to insult someone, look at any of reeses' posts anywhere. (I know that you're not the poster above me, reeses, but two birds, one stone etc. Couldn't resist)
donator
Poor impulse control.
July 14, 2012, 04:57:00 AM
Things are pretty OK!

Anyone for Scrabble later?

Wrong thread. This is the "Lets insult each other!" thread, not the "I have nothing in my life so I force jolliness and hope people will play boardgames with me" thread.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
July 14, 2012, 12:55:56 AM
Things are pretty OK!

Anyone for Scrabble later?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
July 13, 2012, 09:45:55 PM
To play fair, feeling somebody may want I piece of me, I've opt to insult the above user with, "Sentence fail!"

(I have a feeling I'm going to regret this. Please be kind, next poster. Please be kind.)
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
July 13, 2012, 05:12:26 PM
this thread. laf it. make me.  Cheesy
rjk
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
1ngldh
July 13, 2012, 04:57:18 PM
Can't see why I could be jealous since you lilliputians all realized I was the only one with game here.
Whose game did you steal, bully?

I had to unignore you to read this.  Imagine my disappointment.
The qualifications to be awesome like me require that I feel no empathy for shitstains like you. Have you been motorboating the bronze statue outside again, retard?
rjk
1ngldh
July 13, 2012, 04:52:04 PM
Can't see why I could be jealous since you lilliputians all realized I was the only one with game here.
Whose game did you steal, bully?
vip
Activity: 574
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
July 13, 2012, 04:26:30 PM
Is the inward growing hair the reason he giggles like a bitch all the time?

I'd suggest you ask him where his thumb is at when he's giggling.. make sure you're wearing a rain jacket though.

Christ, four pages in and King Retard can't follow the "insult the poster above you" rule.  Were you dropped on your ass as a child?

wow, someone is a jealous vagina.
vip
July 13, 2012, 04:11:02 PM

I'd suggest you ask him where his thumb is at when he's giggling.. make sure you're wearing a rain jacket though.
rjk
1ngldh
July 13, 2012, 04:05:43 PM

Were you too dumb or uncoordinated to get recruited for a free ride at university?

you're one of those pedophile recruiters arn't you??

#I look really young if I shave.  Kiss

Nah, he's so retarded his hair grows inwards.
vip
July 13, 2012, 04:03:25 PM

Were you too dumb or uncoordinated to get recruited for a free ride at university?

Nah, he's so retarded his hair grows inwards.
July 13, 2012, 04:01:59 PM

vip
July 13, 2012, 04:01:06 PM
And define which IQ test you're talking about.  On some standardized tests, the mean has risen to 106.

That is in part due to the "No reeses left Behind" initiative.

Anyhows, all your mothers lost your college funds in Bitcoinica!

You're so stupid, even affirmative action couldn't get you into college.
July 13, 2012, 03:30:09 PM
And define which IQ test you're talking about.  On some standardized tests, the mean has risen to 106.

That is in part due to the "No reeses left Behind" initiative.

Anyhows, all your mothers lost your college funds in Bitcoinica!
donator
Poor impulse control.
July 13, 2012, 09:14:00 AM
There are also idiots who choose to refrain from using the word "dude" in their vernacular.
Sure, but they still use their "dude " equivalent in whatever language they speak.

I'm speculating whether or not I just read the post of one.  Shocked

No, it was all in English. I realise that, given your IQ, English may be hard for you to understand even if it is your first language, but oh well. Half the population have below 100 IQ. You're part of a crowd!

Now pay off whomever it was that wrote that post for you and quieten down like a good boy.

donator
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
My posts are seldom static, but always readable :)
July 11, 2012, 02:59:44 PM
Seriously dude? You had to make another one of these threads? I mean, shit, there are already roughly 58 thousand of these posts...

I had to. There are just so many idiots still using the word "dude".
There are also idiots who choose to refrain from using the word "dude" in their vernacular. I'm speculating whether or not I just read the post of one.  Shocked

At the time of this posting, it didn't say to insult the person directly above you.  Tongue
Merit: 502
July 11, 2012, 02:43:17 PM
I'm just gonna say 1 word: Fuck you.
That is all.

In this world, there are three types of people: Those who can count, and those who cannot.

Actually there is also people who doesnt know what counting is, extreme african bush tribes and some amazonian tribes afaik.
Activity: 532
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
July 11, 2012, 02:40:13 PM
That is all.

In this world, there are three types of people: Those who can count, and those who cannot.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
July 11, 2012, 02:33:08 PM
That is all.
Pages:
Jump to: